Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 07:33:01
Page:  1 
Bobby's One night in Heaven Started by: BobbyLashley on Mar 08, '19 12:12
As you enter you could smell the sex in the air, the walls look amazing had little pictures of revolvers all around the place and the three rooms at the back had a lot of noise coming from them. You had a night out on the town and wanted a bit of fun for the evening. BobbyLashley approaches you...

"Welcome to one night in Heaven, we offer several things here. It's a massage parlour you could say with benefits for both Women and Men. Don't worry the men and girls here do it out of there free will and they decide if they want to give extras. So are you interested??"

Bobby waits for you to respond...

"Great stuff it will cost you $40 for half and hour and of you would like an hour we do a great discount for $60"

What will you choose?
Report Post Tip
Oh I also forgot to say if you would like a special dance it will cost $35 and trust me You wanna pick Grace or Leon they are the best dancers around..
Report Post Tip

Aleks walks into this fine massage salong and sees BobbyLashley.

”Hey there Bobby, I had a rough evening you might say and need some relaxing massage with a lapdance. Any girls you may suggest?”

Report Post Tip

Shady enters with numerous men in suits around him. He approaches what looked like the owner...    " Hey Mr BobbyLashley, it's Shady...   some of my men would like some of your entertainment here."  Shady hands Bobby a big roll of $100 notes and says...  "give them everything... they work hard ... hahahaha  "    Shady lights a cigar and slow puffs it while keeping watch over his men.

Report Post Tip

Very good sentence this One Night In heaven, wlaks in and spoke a bit with BobbyLashley and had a deep and seriously conversation about heaven, they had many deep feelings about this xubject and it took a while til they had finished there talk and after this they took a smoke together, Tutte had to cigarrs in his innerpocket and gave one to Bobby and lighted it up and did the same with his own, they stood there and skomed just like indiand did when smoking peace-pipe with the white people take over their country, but this was just Tuttes inner thoughts and they didnt speak of it.

Report Post Tip

Aleks were still waiting for Bobby and girls to take care of him when he saw Tutte walked in. He nodded to Tutte and took out his cigars and lighted it up.

"Hey Bobby, where those girls are?" He smiled.

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: Bobby's One night in Heaven
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL