Get Timers Now!
X

May 16 - 14:11:46
Page:  1 
Wars you wanted to see Started by: Tommy-Capello on Mar 10, '19 06:14

People come and go. Reigns come and go. I know wars and takedowns are meant to be avoided but there are those matchups that you want to see sometimes. I wanted to see what a Roman vs Curtis/Disorder war would have looked like how about you?

Report Post Tip

very interesting, I would like to see Roman vs Disorder... Never knew Roman but I heard many things about him

Report Post Tip

Curtis was around during Romans reign. Though I guess you mean the two as a powerhouse? I don't really think its something you can ever have, because both had so much control over various cities, can't really have two people in that same position at the same time as then they don't have the aforementioned control that made them so powerful.

Its something that many in their ignorance don't realise, an individual is only as powerful as the community allows them to be. Many people continue to do the same thing every day and then moan when they die, ignoring the fact that if they all simply stood up to the person in power and said No, it'd soon change. That's what happened to end the Roman era, loads of CLs got together and said No and fought back, many of them from within Roman's own home city too.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

Since people are people many wird things happens in here as it does in the real world, even there wars happens like in here, its just to like it or at least trying to not give a shit about what others thinks is best for the game.

No matter who much people care about things you can almost never avoid shitty things happened in here, unfortunally for some and a benefit for others who just get so strong so no one can beat them in the end. The game is a mafia-game and in that world anything can happen. All of us older who knows this can just laugh at it when it happens with thos weird wars happens now and then.

Report Post Tip

I would have liked to see Roman/Prem vs DeadlySin PS and Odin

now that war would have been nuts given the same hitting circumstances and BG tiers etc...

Report Post Tip

Well with Disorder back around. Things always get interesting. He is box office get your popcorn ready

Report Post Tip

I'd like to see a war where I survive...

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
I'd like to see a war where only associates fight
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Wars you wanted to see
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL