Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 29 - 10:19:04
Page:  1 
Chicago take over - Go Big Or Go Home $25mil poker tour Started by: Oldboy on Mar 20, '19 14:23

Oldboy emerges from the dimly lit poker den he has been hiding away in at the bottom of the United Nations HQ. Eyes squinting as he opens the door to the outside world and the light hits his face.

That's right ladies and gents, we're back. The famous GBOGH poker tournament is here once again. With this time a guaranteed $25,000,000.00 winner takes all cash prize. (If we have less then 25 players our very own MustachePete will top up the pot, if we get over 25 players then the cash pot will be over 25mil)

There is only one way to enter, a straight up $1mil buy in. If you think you have what it takes to come out on top and scoop the prize then get you name down.

This will be a game to end all games of poker and should be allot of fun too!

If you are interested then please get yourself signed up at the poker tables under the name CHI GBOGH tourney(mm if you need help)

Tables will be open for registration for everyone from now, so you will have plenty of time to register.

When will this amazing game take place? I hear you ask. The game will start at 23:59 MR time on Saturday 23rd of March , on the dot!(If you haven't registerd by this time you will not be able to get in)

But wait....there is more.....

We will also be having a side pot at 150k buy in where there will be 2 secret players that if you knock one of these out of the tourney you will win a free CA!! 

If you want to be in the side pot then please send my your cash asapW with your poker handle. We will not be accepting entrants to the side pot once the game has started.

So there it is...come one and all. So show us what you are made of for this winner takes all grand poker tournament coming out of the windy city.

Report Post Tips: 11 / Total: $1,200,000 Tip

Awsome, very exciting way to handle a poker-tournament

Report Post Tip

I dont think I could win a tourney this big but im certainly going to play and maybe catch a CA for 150k

Pete

Report Post Tip

I'm down!!!

Report Post Tip
Oh one other thing. If anyone needs a hand with registration please let me know
Report Post Tip
Well this certainly seems fun I might as well give away a mill buuuuut that free CA is tempting lmao
Report Post Tip
Still taking bets to win a CA. Please drop me a mail about if interested. The sooner the better. I don't want to be running around at the last minute taking these bets...I'll be too busy drinking getting ready for the game.
Report Post Tip

I've been reading poker tapes all week so I hope it makes a difference

Report Post Tip

Kiddo's is ready for poker if we have a few people

Report Post Tip

Registration is open

Dont forget if you want a shot at a free CA send your side pot of 150k to Oldboy before the tourney starts

Report Post Tip

Today is the day!!!! Get registered as there will be no late entries

Report Post Tip
Just under 5 hours to go till kickoff. You can register now so make sure you get in early and funny leave it too late.
Report Post Tip
Bit too late for me but I wish all participants good luck
Report Post Tip

Final results

1. kes   plus he won both CA's     well played young man

2. Frankie Figs who gets 12.5 mil

3 Snowflake who is the first loser

4. UN_Lucky (loser)

Great game guys!!!!!

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

A really big Grats to the winner kes and Frankie Figs taking all our money :p

Hepp hepp on you both

Report Post Tip

Congratulations to the winners.  

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Chicago take over - Go Big Or Go Home $25mil poker tour
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL