Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 26 - 11:01:17
Page:  1 
En Route To Summah Lin Started by: Nene on Mar 23, '19 12:50

It was nothing new for Nene to travel back and forth between the districts of Las Vegas.

And now with Paradise, the new location to bless the city, Nene had been getting more assignments than usual. Nene sat in the drivers seat of her Rolls-Royce Phantom, which was parked just outside of her family base, head down in concentration as she focused on the tasks displayed on the agenda attached to her clipboard. 

1) Deliver a package to Laura Vilmont

2) Meet with some of the associates of The Rebel Association at Burger Days Restaurant to finalize the drug deal

3) Fly to Summerlin and introduce myself to the Phoenix Rising! family

Nene had smashed out two out of three jobs on her list of things to do. She almost ran into a problem on her second task, so it was a relief to have her third job not be so stressful. It seemed easy enough. All she had to do was introduce herself to an ally family. How bad could it be? She wrote it down herself, too. It wasn't assigned by Leanna or anyone else. Nene told herself that if she expected herself to rise up in the ranks and make a name for herself, she would have to make connections and really get to know who she would be potentially working with in the future. 

Before Nene started the engine, she put the clipboard away then checked the time on her wristwatch. Summerlin is not even thirty minutes away from The Strip, so she should be able to get there easily. However, at this time - there's alot of traffic. In the end, she ended up having to stay overnight at a hotel before she could start driving again in the morning. 

Finally awake from her slumber, she checked the time on a big clock that hung on the wall opposite her bed. Seven o'clock. Perfect. She quickly packed her stuff up, got ready and went downstairs. The hotel receptionist turned to her and waved in a friendly manner after he took the room keys from her. Too bad, she didn't see - but she did leave a tip on her bed. 

As she drove out of the parking lot, Nene chewed down on her pink bubblegum to distract her from falling asleep at the wheel. 

Upon arriving to the headquarters of the Phoenix Rising family, Nene knew exactly who she should be looking for. Paul Vitti, the family man that everyone back at home would often talk about - in a positive way. She had heard of him, but never spoken to him before, so this was going to be quite an interesting interaction. Nene was aware that she could be overly kind and awkward, so she wondered how Paul would handle that. 

At the entrance doors, Nene took a deep breath before walking in. She wasn't really talking to anyone in particular, but she hoped that someone was listening. 

"Paul Vitti around?" 

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip

As Paul was sitting in his office handling day to day business in his headquarters and waiting for an important phone call when he heard noice of the car entering his headquarters. Paul ask his chief of security Rocky to check it out. As Rocky approached to the window he noticed very nice car and even better looking woman getting out of that car and he spoke to Paul while he didnt move his look from the guest "Boss some lady is looking for you , but I guess because you waiting for a very important phonecall I should go and check out what she wants..." Paul stand up and look thro the window and chuckles before speak to Rocky "You are not paid to guess old punk , stay here and watch on the phone." Paul take on his coat and goes downstairs to open the door for his guest. As Paul opens the door he understood why his chief of security got confused like that. Paul look woman right in the eyes "So you are the one who confused my bodyguard" Paul said with a smile  "I hear you are looking for me. How can I help you?"

Report Post Tip

It wasn't long before a curious bodyguard dressed in a professional suit stepped politely in her way, who also started to look confused. That was understandable. Nene had never stepped foot in here before, let alone Summerlin. She didn't even get to say anything else because he quickly turned away from her and rushed up a staircase. "Uh.. Wait!- Nevermind..." Maybe he is coming to get Paul? 

In the meantime, Nene decided to take a seat on a nearby couch. She waited patiently for the bossman, admired her surroundings, wondered when she would ever be able to build an empire like this. Finally, some footsteps were heading in her direction and she quickly broke out of her admirable gaze and stood up to greet him. With her charming smile. And a flick of her luscious blonde hair. 

His eyes stared right through her, and she did the same to him. 

"I'm an associate in an ally family, The Dragons Den. No one told me to come here. I'm here on my own accord... Just thought it would be nice to get to know the people I'd be working with in the future." 

Nene smiled, offered her hand for a handshake and raised her eyebrows in delight. "... And my name is Nene. If you're wondering how the hell I got that name, it isn't my real one. But it is a nickname my father used on me. It's a term of endearment. It's like saying little girl, daughter, honey, darling... That sort of thing. I guess I got super used to being called that by my father and eventually everyone else that I just stuck with it."

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Paul with smile on his face looked at that beautiful woman who seemed like a promising associate and Paul was even more welcoming because he was well familiar with Dragon's Den as its Boss Leanna was once standing at right side of Paul in Headquarters of Phoenix Rising crew. 
As Nene offered her hand for handshake , Paul in his old school manner kiss ladies hand  Its very nice to meet you Nene , my Leanna always had good eye for people she work with , so I am sure you will prove as valuable person to cooperate with.  
But dont stand right here , come inside to my office for a drink. I want to show you where your Boss and I started working once we oppened those headquarters! Its upstairs , first door on the right. You will know when you see strong enforcened door thats the one!

Paul shows Nene the way upstairs waiting for her to go first upstairs... 

Nene replied back, nodded her head and smiled just before making her way up the stairwell.

"It is very nice to meet you too! And yes, Leanna is a literal queen. She's everything I want to be one day. Me, though? Valuable? We'll see," Nene joked, but there was a hint of true doubt in her voice.

The skin that Paul had planted a kiss on was still tingling from the touch. She didn't know why she was so nervous before this when this Paul seemed very gentle and caring towards her at first sight. But he's a mob boss... She was sure that he didn't get to that stage by being friendly. Nene wondered what other sides he has that he hasn't shown yet. 

"Sure, I guess I'd like a tour," Nene answered, smiled and went to the first door on the right upstairs. He was right about the door, too. It's hard to miss. "I'm guessing this is the office you and Leanna both used to work in a lot?" She gestured her thumb to the door, a curious expression on her face and she looked at Paul_Vitti expectantly. 

Report Post Tip

Paul lets Nene walk in front of him and as she was speaking about once his right hand Paul nodded while saying 

Ofcourse she is the Queen , she is my girl. Paul added while smiling... As Nene continues to talk about herself he noticed modesty in her voice...  Do you doubt in my scouting talents dear? 

Paul noticed that she was confused with him been gentle to her , but Paul was nice to people who are worth of his respect and always gentleman with the ladies... There was always exceptions with those people stood on his or his friends way then it was rummored he knew to turn into the beast... But that as well might be just a myth since there is no one to tell tale about that...

As they walked to the big door Paul oppened it and they entered in the office from which it all began , Paul put his hand on Nene's shoulder and with other hand points to the big table. 

This is where we started working , on beggining it was just this office before we build our headquarters up with all the fortifications you seen on enterance... Leanna was always sitting here by my right side at the table... We all miss her presence here... 

Paul gestures Nene to sit at the table , taking bottle of wine and two glasses and placing wine on the table. 

This one is from 1889 , very good wine... So lets drink for the new acquaintance and for as and always close cooperation between Phoenix Rising and Dragons Den.

Paul fills both glasses , offering one glass of wine to Nene...

Report Post Tip

He thought she was doubting his eye for talent?

Nene frowned as she looked at him apologetically. "No, no, no! A misunderstanding. I wasn't doubting you. If anything, I was doubting myself. Don't think I am of much value around here. I have some self esteem issues, eh?" It was sort of a rhetorical question, but at the same time, she wanted someone - anyone - to step in and say something nice. Who could blame her? The girl seeks validation. 

She felt Paul_Vitti's reassuring touch on her shoulder, which made her relax, and she followed him in the office. Nene appreciated the wine served to her, thanked him and took a sip. Nene clinked glasses with Paul, smiling. 

"Indeed! To Phoenix Rising and Dragons Den."

She looked around, before her eyes landed on the big table he was pointing to, feeling blessed to be here. 

"Yes.. I'm sure you do miss her. Well, if you would like to know - she's doing great. I do try to tell her though that she should see a massage therapist sometime. Can't be good sitting in an office chair for a long time."

Report Post Tip

Paul smiles to Nene... From what I have heard and seen so far , you have every reason not to doubt in yourself. 

Paul raised his glass and clicked it with Nene  while they both said "To Phoenix Rising and Dragons Den!" After what Paul take large sup of wine.

Paul curiously listened while Nene was speaking about his first Underboss Leanna ... 

I am glad to hear she is doing great , take care of her. Its very dear one to me. And as for massage , when you see her tell her she can count on a proffesional massage therapist here at Phoenix Rising! Paul said laughing

Report Post Tip

She tried to agree with Paul's affirmative statement, but she just couldn't bring herself to accept it. Nene gave a side shrug and let a deep breath out. "Well, we shall see about that. But thank you." 

There was a very nice vibe about Paul_Vitti. She felt safe around him, even if a little tense, but that would probably change as she spends more time with him. She was really glad to meet him and hopefully this wouldn't be their last encounter. Nene shared a laugh with him, holding up her drink and taking short breaks to take a sip. 

Nene reached her hand out and placed it over his, a sign of gentle assurance.

"Sir, if you ever need help on anything, don't hesitate to call for me. I'm at your service. Now I think I must be heading off soon, but I'd love to meet the other members of Phoenix Rising. You don't happen to have a wild Mixwell running around, do you?" Nene smiled sheepishly.

Report Post Tip

Paul nods to Nene as a sign of believe in his scouting skills... 

As Nene put her hand over Paul's , Paul smiled to Nene
Ofcourse dear , likewise... Now you know where our Headquarters are and so whenever you are around feel free to stop by... As for my wild Underboss, he is currently out taking care of some family business. But I expect him to be here any time soon , so if you would like feel free to wait him here. There is always more of wine to make time pass faster.
Paul smiles while take the bottle and shake it in sign of asking if Nene want another drink

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: En Route To Summah Lin
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL