Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 19 - 17:45:51
Page:  1 
Young, beautiful and successful. Started by: Nene on Mar 24, '19 13:08

Nene didn't have a lot of friends in her teen years, but as she started to enter her early twenties, her personality glowed up as well. She noticed herself becoming more outgoing and adventurous. Well - whenever she was with Cheryl Blossom - it was kind of hard to have any dull moments. 

It was midday, Nene was alone, and she had already completed everything on her agenda. She dropped by Leanna's office, knocked and waited a few moments before popping her head in. Nene smiled, "going out for a lunch break. Be back soon, ma'am." She paid farewell to Leanna, went back down the hallway and grabbed her purse. 

When she was finally out of the vicinity, and on the sidewalk beside her Rolls Royce Phantom, she decided maybe she could make a trip to the jazz club few minutes away from the HQ. However, she didn't think that would be much fun. What would someone think if they saw her drinking alone? Bit depressing, ain't it? 

After she hopped into the drivers seat and started the car, she sat there for a while, thought about another better plan: there was no whiskey or jazz club finer than the abundance of joy she received whenever she was with friends. So she invited Cheryl to come with her for lunch at a burger joint. That meant that Nene had to get back out of her car and drag Cheryl out of her office. She didn't seem too keen at first, but hey - Nene knew she should get some fresh air. 

"Hello, hello. My young, beautiful and successful friend," Nene coeed in a persuasive manner as she leaned against the door frame, "let's get lunch?"

Report Post Tip

Cheryl was busy signing paper work in her office when she heard the door open, looking around she noticed it was @Nene looking beautiful as always, Cheryl put her pen down pushed the papers to one side in a half arsed attempt at cleaning up. She looked back up at Nene.

"Lunch you say? Shall we make it a liquid lunch?" 

Cheryl laughed whenever her and Nene went drinking it never ended well but that was the whole fun of it, on more then one occasion would they get themselves in trouble. Cheryl grabbed her purse and put on her red leather jacket, she was the queen of red and everything she wore represented that.

"I got an idea, i was going to go out myself after this paper work and take the bow over the field and get some target practice in, what you say we raid @Leanne alcohol cupboard and take a liquid lunch over there?"

Cheryl grabbed her bow off the wall and her arrows and put them on her back, she was a master archer and this was her weapon of choice, she also grabbed a blanket to sit on and a bag of empty can she had for target practice, and before Nene could answer she was inside Leanne office picking the alcohol off the shelves and placing it in her bag. She looked round at Nene and smilied.

"You coming doll?" 

Report Post Tip

It was a pleasure to see Cheryl working hard, but God knows what would happen to her brain if she was going to stay in here any longer. Few hours had passed already.

Nene laughed in a devilish manner. "Sounds like a plan, Cher." Who knew that lunch was code word for raiding Leanna's alcohol cupboard? It didn't seem like a good idea... Kinda.. Not really.. Because she didn't want to upset the boss. But also - Nene wanted a sober boss. So who is going to drink all of the alcohol? It's just sitting there, it's not going to drink itself! 

"Yes, I'm coming. Go ahead. Don't wait up for me." Nene stuck her tongue out playfully. How could they miss the alcohol cabinet? Nene helped her with the bottles, bending down and getting back up again to look for what else was on the shelf.

When all was done, Nene turned to face her friend. "And now we wait for an ass kicking from Leanna." 

Report Post Tip

"What she doesnt know will not hurt, now comon before we get caught."

Cheryl shut the cabinet back up, and put everything back to how it was, it was like nobody had been there. Cheryl picked up the bag of alcohol and made her way out of Leanne office. Cheryl made her way out into thhe sunshine, she could fell the wind against her face she took Nene's hand and skipped to the park with her. The sun was beaming down on them as they entered the park.

"Lets find somewhere to sit, im surprised more people are not here the weather is lovely." 

Report Post Tip

"Eh.. I guess. Okay, okay. Leggo." Nene felt defeated, agreed with Cheryl and went with her to a nearby park.

She was right. Lovely weather, but it wasn't just the sun that was brighting Nene's day. She looked at Cheryl with adoration in her eyes and smiled. "I'm so glad you came with me today. If I didn't drag you out of your office I would be at that jazz club right now drinking my worries away." 

A look of relief was plastered on Nene's face before she sat down on the grass. A butterfly landed on the tips of her knuckles, making Nene giggle softly. "Nature is so beautiful."

Report Post Tip

"What a perfect spot." 

Cheryl said setting the bag of alcohol down and taking her bow off her back and un clipping her quiver. Cheryl explored the bag of alcohol pulling out a bottle a whiskey that looked like it was unopen.

"YES Result!" She said maybe a little to loud, she took two glasses out of the bag and placed them on the blanket and poured them out, she took a sip and smiled it satisfaction it was one of the best whiskeys she had tasted.

"That jazz club is just full of seedy old men." Cheryl laughed

"Being here is much better." Cheryl picked up her bow,"You ever shot a bow? My dad taught me when i was a little girl and its been my weapon of choice ever since." Cheryl fired an arrow straight into the tree ahead of them where it stuck perfectly. She went over to Nene and got her up. "Ill teach you, stand here and hold it." She handed Nene the bow and gave her and arrow, Cheryl moved her so she was side facing the tree ahead and stood behind her she placed one hand around Nene to steady her and with the other hand helped her hold the bow. "Keep this arm straight and pull the string back with the the other one, and dont hold it too long before letting go." 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Nene laughed sweetly into the cool breeze as she looked up at Cheryl. "Yep, you can say that again. I'm grateful I didn't have to bump into any of them today!" 

She watched Cheryl pick up her bow, and from that moment on - Nene knew she was going to see a girl doing what she knows best. Cheryl really was the bomb diggity at this kind of stuff. However, when she was offered to learn how to use the thing, Nene was unconfident in herself. She was so used to just using a gun. 

This though? Damn, this is like... A process! Nene thought to herself.

But because Cheryl_Blossom l was a great teacher, Nene was able to get into the correct position and aim for the tree ahead. Nene was utterly surprised when it hit the tree. Pretty much right next to the arrow that Cheryl shot.

"Perfect aim." Nene smirked in her direction with one hand on her hip and the other holding onto the bow, proud of herself and felt that adrenaline rush. 

Report Post Tip

"Beginners luck." Cheryl winked at Nene, she went to the tree to removes the arrows before making her way back to the blanket that was laying on the ground and sitting down. Cheryl finished off her glass and reached to pour another one the alcohol was going down far to easily in the sun she poured Nene another one also.

Cheryl watched Nene sit down next to her and handed her glass to her, she laid back staring up at the sky

"I 'am glad you invited me out today, staring at them walls was going to drive me insane." Cheryl rolled around to face Nene,

"You want to do something a little more dangerous? I hear the security guard at the bank just down the strip is one of the worse guards ever, you fancy making some money?"

Cheryl watched Nene facial expression change and she could see a worried look etch across her face "Do not worry, I will look after you, I promise, have another drink and you will be fine."

Cheryl poured two more glasses and handed it back to Nene, it was always said that alcohol made you care a little less about danger, and Cheryl hoped Nene would get on board, it was the perfect plan, knock over the guard, grab the money leave in Cheryl's head nothing could go wrong.

Report Post Tip

Whether it was a lesson or not, Nene and Cheryl_Blossom took a break from shooting and they sat down together to admire the bright blue sky above them. Some few seconds passed, Nene was still looking at the clouds, and she suddenly heard Cheryl propose a risky plan. This made Nene turn away her attention from the sky to Cheryl. 

"I was just expecting for us to have a lunch break. But an impromptu robbery? I gotta say girly, you really outdid yourself this time," Nene shook her head in a playful manner and bit down on her lip. "Dibs on knocking the guard out!" She exclaimed. 

Her sudden agreement to the plan was probably encouraged by the alcohol. Liquid courage! Still though, Nene was keen. Nene went back to her car and jumped in the drivers seat, waiting for her friend. 

Report Post Tip

Cheryl leapt up with excitement, her first bank robbery with her best friend, Cheryl quickly picked up her stuff put her red leather jacket back on and ran over to Nene's car, she jumped in the front seat giving Nene a glance.

"I have something for you, I kind of hoped this would work out like this." Cheryl rummaged around in her bag pulling out a second red leather jacket and passed it to Nene.

"Try it on, I hope it fits you."

Cheryl smiled as Nene put the jacket on, she looked amazing in it as she flicked her hair out from underneath the collar, after a few moments of zoning out Cheryl quickly got back to the task in hand.

"Right, the bank is just down the road here, and of course I will allow you to knock out the guard, this will be a quick in and out."

Cheryl pointed the way, put on her seatbelt and got herself ready for action.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Young, beautiful and successful.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL