Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 07:40:30
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
My Death (JTLH) Started by: Return_Of_JimmyTLH on Nov 27, '10 07:06

you can actually die from a stab wound to the arm....if you were stabbed with a rhino or a telephone pole.

Report Post Tip

I TOTALLY agree.....

Report Post Tip

You can die from being stabbed in the arm. After about an hour of blood loss...5 seconds and blood hasn't even began to pour.

Report Post Tip

(Actually, I take back my last statement about agreeing. This could have possibly been JTLH's descendant. Only a 12 year old would believe an arm stabbing would kill you in a matter of seconds.)

Report Post Tip

This is not my father. The real jimmy lays in the cemetary of Philly.
You should be ashamed of using my good fathers name.
May he rest in peace.

Report Post Tip

Okay he got admin Wacked becuase he wasn't JTLH's descendent, thats a good enough reason for me to believe he wasn't.

Report Post Tip

donmorrison, He was admin wacked for saying he was an admin. 

Report Post Tip

it feels like my brain just recieved an "old fashion" from listening to this debate.

Report Post Tip

Is it just me or does it seem like the dude who pretended to be JTLH's descendent put allot of work into his story even though it was inevitable that he would get admin wacked?

Report Post Tip

Actually, to be a real non conformist, if your brachial artery was severed when stabbed you could bleed out and die in less than a minute, but he'd need to be a bit of a mutant to bleed out in 5 seconds, that would require a lost pint per spurt.

Report Post Tip

"Presently, I noticed a small book on top of the microwave. This was strange, as I'd never seen it before."

The guy had a futuristic kitchen appliance and people are questioning his cause of death. I do wonder sometimes.

Report Post Tip

Only toasters were the only device of such in this time period, BLASPHEMY!

Report Post Tip

Well he did mention that he had never seen it before :p Perhaps he was refering to the Microwave and not the book.

Report Post Tip

Why are people talking?

Report Post Tip

It's what these forums are for, silly...

Report Post Tip

people dying from loss of blood in a matter of 5 seconds maybe now i heard it all?

Report Post Tip

I believe in you Return of JTLH! Some of us are still faithful! Listen not to these heathens!

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: My Death (JTLH)
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL