Get Timers Now!
X

May 15 - 13:37:42
Game Suggestions
0 Watchers
Page:  1 
Another Achievement Suggestion Started by: KTI- on Apr 09, '19 05:13

So I am sure I am not the only person who has gone through this struggle. Here I am flying around the country doing my city specific achievements. I have activated an achievement reveal perk so I know where a good place to get started is. I grind and I grind until I need to fly rinse and repeat...

But, just one problem... if I exceed my weakest city by one petty, felony, PP, JB, OC etc... My weakest city then changes obviously. So for insurance I do a few more of what the achievement asks and then I fly out.. I continue this until I am almost done with that phase of the achievement.. I get to 99% and sure enough my weakest city is a city I was already in. Now I have take a flight back to do one thing to get the achievement. 

My suggestion is either:

A) When you have an achievement reveal perk activated the perk will also tell you if you have completed the city you are currently in. 

or 

B) Perhaps implement a separate "advanced achievement perk" that has same function as mentioned above. 

Thoughts?

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip
A +1 from me this is a problem I run into constantly
Report Post Tip

A) When you have an achievement reveal perk activated the perk will also tell you if you have completed the city you are currently in. 

It would be good if showed all completed cities below your weakest one but nonetheless great idea on this one.

+1 from me. 

Report Post Tip

Game Suggestions
Replying to: Another Achievement Suggestion
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL