Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 24 - 19:39:53
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Roguette's Potty Mouth Quotes! Started by: Gwendolyn on Apr 09, '19 19:56
Report Post Tip

12.  Roguette looks herself over and says "That... that's it?" Her eyes narrow as she says "In a few years you are going to look back and realize what a cunt your past self was" (Roguette has 2 health left. Keep shooting!) (Time: 52:17.169)

11.  Roguette looks herself over and says "That... that's it?" Her eyes narrow as she says "How do you even masturbate knowing whose dick you're touching?" (Roguette has 11 health left. Keep shooting!) (Time: 52:16.635)

Report Post Tip

5.  Roguette looks herself over and says "It's just a flesh wound." Her eyes narrow as she says "You're the reason the gene pool needs a lifeguard." (Roguette has 113 health left. Keep shooting!) (Time: 55:09.789)

4.  Roguette looks herself over and says "That... that's it?" Her eyes narrow as she says "You embarrass yourself, and what's worse, you're not even intelligent enough to understand it." (Roguette has 120 health left. Keep shooting!) (Time: 55:09.122)

3.  Roguette looks herself over and says "It's just a flesh wound." Her eyes narrow as she says "You are dark and handsome. When it's dark, you're handsome." (Roguette has 126 health left. Keep shooting!) (Time: 55:08.511)

Report Post Tip

4.  Roguette looks herself over and says "That... that's it?" Her eyes narrow as she says "Some babies were dropped on their heads but you were clearly thrown at a wall." (Roguette has 215 health left. Keep shooting!) (Time: 19:11.498)

2.  Roguette looks herself over and says "It's just a flesh wound." Her eyes narrow as she says "You're either intellectually dishonest, or accidentally retarded. " (Roguette has 228 health left. Keep shooting!) (Time: 19:10.486)

1.  Roguette looks herself over and says "That... that's it?" Her eyes narrow as she says "It is such a shame to ruin such beautiful blonde hair by dying your roots black." (Roguette has 237 health left. Keep shooting!) (Time: 19:09.699)

Report Post Tip

8.  Roguette looks herself over and says "That... that's it?" Her eyes narrow as she says "Shut up swamp-donkey." (Roguette has 2 health left. Keep shooting!) (Time: 19:22.152)

7.  Roguette looks herself over and says "That... that's it?" Her eyes narrow as she says "If you were on fire and I had a cup of my own piss, I'd drink it." (Roguette has 15 health left. Keep shooting!) (Time: 19:21.612)

Report Post Tip

8.  Roguette looks herself over and says "That all you got?" Her eyes narrow as she says "I envy people who have never met you." (Roguette has 1 health left. Keep shooting!)(Time: 47:16.917)

Report Post Tip

23.  Roguette looks herself over and says "That all you got?" Her eyes narrow as she says "If the road were paved with dicks, your mother would walk on her ass." (Roguette has 6health left. Keep shooting!) (Time: 45:18.235)

Report Post Tip

2.  Roguette looks herself over and says "That... that's it?" Her eyes narrow as she says "Five million sperm. And you were the fastest?" (Roguette has 195 health left. Keep shooting!) (Time: 02:03.938)

1.  Roguette looks herself over and says "That... that's it?" Her eyes narrow as she says "Perhaps if I explained it with sock puppets..." (Roguette has 198 health left. Keep shooting!) (Time: 02:03.391)

Report Post Tip

11.  Roguette looks herself over and says "It's just a flesh wound." Her eyes narrow as she says "You could fuck up a wet dream." (Roguette has 4 health left. Keep shooting!) (Time: 52:23.011)

9.  Roguette looks herself over and says "That... that's it?" Her eyes narrow as she says "You look like the kind of guy that would fuck a person in the ass, and not even have the god damn common courtesy to give him a reach around." (Roguette has 24 health left. Keep shooting!) (Time: 52:21.983)

Report Post Tip

1.  Roguette looks herself over and says "It's just a flesh wound." Her eyes narrow as she says "You have a good weapon against muggers - your face!" (Roguette has 120health left. Keep shooting!) (Time: 02:05.210)

Report Post Tip

19.  Roguette looks herself over and says "It's just a flesh wound." Her eyes narrow as she says "Ever since I saw you in your family tree I've wanted to cut it down." (Roguette has 19health left. Keep shooting!) (Time: 47:18.564)

18.  Roguette looks herself over and says "That... that's it?" Her eyes narrow as she says "I don't consider you a vulture. I consider you something a vulture would eat." (Roguette has 28 health left. Keep shooting!) (Time: 47:18.016

Report Post Tip

7.  Roguette looks herself over and says "It's just a flesh wound." Her eyes narrow as she says "You are just as useful as the P in Psychology." (Roguette has 16 health left. Keep shooting!) (Time: 37:18.173)

Report Post Tip

Her eyes narrow as she says "I wouldn't piss in his ear if his brain was on fire!" (Roguette has 7 health left. Keep shooting!) (Time: 13:26.750)

Report Post Tip

9.  Roguette looks herself over and says "It's just a flesh wound." Her eyes narrow as she says "If your cunt was as big as your mouth, your guts would drop out." (Roguette has 192 health left. Keep shooting!) (Time: 54:10.905)

Report Post Tip

27.  Roguette looks herself over and says "That all you got?" Her eyes narrow as she says "I would have liked to insult you, but with your intelligence you wouldn't get offended." (Roguette has 12 health left. Keep shooting!) (Time: 49:21.086)

Report Post Tip

29.  Roguette looks herself over and says "That... that's it?" Her eyes narrow as she says "I wouldn't suck your dick if I was suffocating and there was oxygen in your balls." (Roguette has 16 health left. Keep shooting!) (Time: 36:20.971)

Report Post Tip

1.  Roguette looks herself over and says "It's just a flesh wound." Her eyes narrow as she says "Who lit the fuse on your tampon?" (Roguette has 8 health left. Keep shooting!)(Time: 39:10.872)

Report Post Tip

1.  Roguette looks herself over and says "That... that's it?" Her eyes narrow as she says "Roses are red violets are blue, God made me pretty, what happened to you?" (Roguette has 149 health left. Keep shooting!) (Time: 56:03.353)

Report Post Tip

23.  Success! Dat bum's swimmin with da fishes.(Time: 52:13.528)

22.  Roguette looks herself over and says "It's just a flesh wound." Her eyes narrow as she says "A half-wit gave you a piece of his mind, and you held on to it." (Roguette has 9health left. Keep shooting!) (Time: 52:13.055)

Report Post Tip

44.  Roguette looks herself over and says "It's just a flesh wound." Her eyes narrow as she says "You're not a dickhead, you're the whole thing." (Roguette has 6 health left. Keep shooting!) (Time: 17:37.045)

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Private Threads (AKA Back Alley)
Replying to: Roguette's Potty Mouth Quotes!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: Off More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL