Get Timers Now!
X

May 15 - 17:35:38
Game Suggestions
1 Watchers
Page:  1 
Group Funded Crew Armory Started by: Astra on Apr 10, '19 19:36

Had another shower idea I'm going to hit you guys with.

Right now in the game there is an existing mechanic called the Armory.  The CL pays 5 credits and their crew gets 30 days access to the armory to quickly get a gun back should they lose their own.  In its existing form only the CL can pay out the 5 credits to gain access to or replenish the armory.

My idea is that the Armory can be group funded kinda like jails or HQ Forts are now.  You could deposit X amount towards the armory fund.  When it reaches 5 credits or whatever amount is needed the CL either gets a notification to push the button to spend it, or the armory just goes up automatically without the CL even getting the notification.  This would also work for replenishing the armory when it runs dry.  Same idea.  Anyone in the crew can put X amount towards replenishing the guns in the armory.

Good idea, shit idea?  You decide!

Report Post Tips: 6 / Total: $120,000 Tip

Great idea.

Think once the 5 credits are put in, it should auto-buy, without the CL needing to click another button.

100% agree.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

Just a little tid bit here the hands can also buy the armory. 

But that being said I'd like this idea, just to add though there should be a log of who has donated what.

+1 from me

Report Post Tip

Sounds like a great idea to me and I would second Vincent's idea of a log of contributions as well. That way the CL knows who is stepping up for the family. 

Report Post Tip

+1. Whatever helps share the burden of running a crew is a good idea. Keep the buttons for donating in both the crew armory as well as spend page.

Showers are a great place to get rp ideas as well.

Report Post Tip

Like this idea immensely, like the log as well.

Report Post Tip
+1. I like the idea of replenishing it automatically and the log of donation. Also I would also like to add that your donation should act as a deposit so that whenever you lose your gun, you need not to pay the .25 credit to purchase a gun since you helped in the funding of the armory.
Report Post Tip
+1 from me, but not the auto buy and I believe you should still pay the .25
Report Post Tip

Game Suggestions
Replying to: Group Funded Crew Armory
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL