Get Timers Now!
X

May 15 - 21:14:53
Page:  1 
Chicago Beatdown: Preliminary Fight Started by: Vincent-Valentine on Apr 11, '19 01:24

Vincent Valentine steps out into the ring among the large crowd that has gathered here today to see two of the most respectable men in this thing of ours go at it. He stands there with one fighter in each corner as he prepares to witness a great fight by two great men. He then grabs the microphone and begins to speak.

"First off I want to thank everyone who speak their time to be here with us today, to watch this great event I have planned for you! When scheduling the fights we booked one too many fighters, not a problem I though to myself! We can just give the world a preview of what is to come a week from now! All fights with be fought with 3 rounds of 1 minute a round, none of us are professional athletes here lets not pretend!"

"Without further delay! In the Red Corner, fighting out of Downtown Detroit Right Hand man of Joe Ligambi I present to you.. Phillip Ligambi!!!!"

"In the Blue Corner, fighting out of Pasadena, Los Angeles the leader and Godfather of the entire district.. Ralph Lombino!!!"

Vincent Valentine takes a step back and looks at both me and the referee in the ring, "Let's get this tournament started ladies and gentlemen!!!"

ralph-lombino V.S. PhillipLigambi

ROUND 1:

Both men come out of their corner with men faces ready to kill one another Ralph connect with 2 quick punches early bam, bam. Phillip takes a step back then *pop* he rings Ralphs bell with a mean uppercut. Ralph falls back against the ropes, Phillip goes to charge at him the haymaker, he misses. Ralph sees him undefended, jab hook. He connects with two more hits, Ralph goes for another jab. Phillip dodges, hits Ralph with 2 quick body shots.   *Ding* *Ding*

The round is over, the judges quickly discuss amongst them selves. The all pass their cards to the right of the table. Vincent Valentine grabs them the grabs the microphone. 

"The winner of the first round is... Ralph Lombino. That's 1-0"

Looking at both fighters even though Ralph won the fight round he looks tired and unready to continue, Phillip on the other hand looks fresh and ready to go.

ROUND 2:

Ralph is slow to come out of his corner the old man looks like age is catching up with him. Phillip walks over, moves left dodges a bunch, moves right then bam uppercut! The fight is over!! It's a one hit knockout. Ralph Lombino is out cold!!

Vincent Valentine grabs the mic."Get that man on a stretcher!" The medical crew runs out and checks on Ralph, he is alright and begins to stand to his feet. The crowd cheers as he stands, once both fighters are up in the ring standing next to one another. With the referee between them the announcer grabs the mic, "Your winner by knockout, Phillip Ligambi!!"

Winner:PhillipLigambi

With the fight complete the bracket was set for the tournament! Vincent Valentine quickly runs out and posts a piece of cardboard, with marker written on it to show the fights to everyone.

"Because of the bracket filling out so quickly and the interest in the fights, the tournament will begin sooner than expected."

---> Bracket

For those of you who can't see very far.

KennyRusso v.s. PhillipLigambi

Mixwell v.s Tutte

Video v.s. RedishBlack

MustachePete v.s. KTI-

Sabrina v.s. William_H_Boonie

SwaggDinero v.s. Heston

Tommy-Capello v.s. FredDavis

Diraci_Brecit v.s. Diva-

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $140,000 Tip

That really was an amazing match, hope more of those to come, looking forward to everyone of them ;)

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Chicago Beatdown: Preliminary Fight
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL