Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 08:05:18
Help
0 Watchers
Page:  1 
Godfather System Started by: Howard on Feb 03, '08 10:47
So whats this godfather system? if someone could point me to a thread or link me or explain it to me but i need it in detail sort of because i have know clue what it is...
Report Post Tip
Its a new structure in place for the CLs. The Gods decided to limit the max HQ size at 50 so once a CL has reached 50 members they can if they opt to and have the money to they can buy another HQ and place a high ranking member of the family in that "Crew leader" position.

So now the "Family Leader" has the chance at having a 100 member family.

Nothing we really need to worry about till we are FL's.
Report Post Tip
But the CL has control over the 'CL' and can close the 'CL's' family?
Report Post Tip
I call it the "Family Leader" has they are the ones to buy the new HQ for the smaller ranked family members. The "CL" is over those ranked thug-made. Then they move on to the Main family.
Report Post Tip
As of now is there any indication in game as to who is the family leader and who are the subcrew leaders like do the names appear differently in the online members pool or anything?
Report Post Tip
Not as of now.

Thats what my suggestion is about. So that we can tell a difference in the two.
Report Post Tip
hot damn! Mario and Izzy finally came around with my proposal! A joyous day indeed...

Now I must find zem on IRC and rejoice
Report Post Tip
Im sure this is it...

"Once you are 'ready', you will receive an invitation to talk to the current Godfather of the city where your HQ is based. From there you have the option to duel the Godfather and must answer a series of questions that could possibly end up in failure and essentially your death. Should you be successful, your Right-Hand Man will take control of your current HQ and you will ascend to the rank of Godfather, taking with you at maximum, 10 members from your previous family ranked Capo and above.

Godfathers control the families within their city and are able to take a percentage of all profits made in their home, (regardless of which family the users belong to) as well as profits from the families in their charge. Along with the members already in their family, they will also have the names of the Family Heads currently in their city under their management, and be able to promote or demote them. What is more, should a Family Head wish to promote one of his/her members Made Man and above, a personal message will go to the Godfather and only with their approval will the promotion then be accepted.

Godfathers are able to visit the Head Quarters of the families in their city and keep watch on the proceedings. They also give a boost of defence and wacking ability to their own members as well as the members of the families within their city, although the extent of this boost is unknown."

Within the Tutorial...
Report Post Tip

Help
Replying to: Godfather System
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL