Get Timers Now!
X

May 16 - 02:38:39
Page:  1 
Chicago Beatdown: Round 2 Started by: Vincent-Valentine on Apr 12, '19 19:04

The Chicago Beatdown: Round Two

With the first round of the fights in the books things got a little more interesting no one was expecting anymore first round finishes to be had in these fights as they were expected to be a bit more competitive, the fighting started with 17 bright and hopeful faces, now there were only 8 Phillip Ligambi, Video, Heston, Tutte, William H Boonie, Fred Davis, KTI, and Diraci Brecit. Before tonight was over this number would be cut to only 4 fighters left to fight for the prizes. Vincent Valentine walked into the ring to kick this event off.

"Well I don't know if you all are excited as I am but I'm pumped to be here tonight to get one step closer to seeing who I'll give my hard earned money to and name the Champion of the Chicago Beatdown! We have 4 fighters left from Chicago, 2 from Detroit, 1 from Las Vegas, and 1 from New York. Let's hope one of our hometown heros can bring home the championship. Well without further delay let's get into the first fight let's bring out Phillip Ligambi and Tutte!"

Phillip Ligambi V.S. Tutte

Both fighters jump into the ring and you can tell they are excited to be here fighting to see who will go on to the Final Four!

"In the Red Corner we have the guy who can't be stopped fighting his way all the way from the preliminary fights, someone many problem didn't give much hope to he is the Right Hand man of the Ligambi Crime family, Representing Detroit... Phillip Ligambi!!"

The crowd loses it, you can tell he has them on his side because of his beautiful fighting displays to this point.

"In the Blue corner we from right here in South Side, we have Tutte!"

The crowd erupts again you can tell they are fully invested in this fight and they know it will be a good one!

Round 1: *Ding*

Tutte comes out of the gate and throws a mean hook, he missed! Phillip hits him with a wicked uppercut sending him straight into the ground. Tutte shakes his head, he can't believe he was already knocked down, he immediately stands to his feet and just as he does.. bam another hard hit from Phillip sends him right back to the canvas, the crowd loses his mind! Tutte looks around knowing he is losing his backing, he jumps up and springs toward Phillip, he dodges as he does he catches Tutte with another mean punch right to the jaw. Tutte catches himself at the last moment knowing three knock downs would end this fight. Tutte begins dancing around to just escape the round. Ding ding, the round has ended with a clear victor being Phillip, the crowd is going wild.. "PHILLIP. PHILLIP" Tutte can't help to notice home field is beginning to mean nothing around here.

Round 2: *Ding*

Phillip walks out of his corner with some swagger this time, Tutte moves in with a look of fire in his eyes. Tutte swings and finally connects with Phillip, who looked a little dazed. Tutte looks to connect again but leaves himself a little exposed, bam uppercut. He falls to the canvas he very slowly picks himself up, you can tell he is losing his will to continue. He slowly put his hands up and takes a step forward, just as he does Phillip opens the flood gates, throwing right after left until one beautiful hit lands right on the chin of his and Tutte collapses onto the canvas. The fight is clearly over, Tutte doesn't even attempt to get it. He may not even know who or where he is right now.

"WOW what a way to open up this second round, let's give it up for both of these fighters. A truly excellent showing here, Phillip Ligambi congrats on being the first fighter to secure their spot in the semi-finals!"

The crowd goes wild, this man is going to be hard to beat for anyone he goes up against!

Winner: Phillip Ligambi

Video V.S. KTI-

The two out of towners enter the ring and you can tell that neither man wants to walk out of here without a win, they both had excellent showing in the first round let's see if that continues here.

"Fighting out of the Red Corner the man runs the Regime representing Las Vegas this man won by a beautiful first round knockout in the first round let's see if he can do it again here.. none other than the walking legend... Video!"

By the way the crowd reacts you can tell the announcer is more excited to see him than they are.

"Alright then, fighting out of the Blue Corner this man not only won his first fight but truly dominated, representing Detroit.. KTI!"

That Detroit presence was felt here again, the crowd goes insane for this man. You can tell whos side they were on starting this fight.

Round 1: *Ding*

Both men walk out of their corners and truly open up on one another punch after punch they stand in the center of the ring, neither man backing down from the other. They punch, recover and punch back.. it's a beautiful showing of just true heart and the real no quit spirit. Finally something gives Video throws one nasty uppercut that sends Kti stumbling back, as soon as he sees his opens he pounces on him like a lion to a injured deer. He begins throwing haymakers left and right, kti stands his ground doing everything he can to defend himself, finally ding ding. Saved by the bell that would have surely ended the fight if it went on any longer. The judges all agree that Video clearly won that first round without much resistance towards the end.

Round 2: *Ding*

Kti comes out of his corner and he is clearly still hurt from the previous round, he plays the defense game right from the start. Video on the other hand picks up right where he left off, opening a barrage of punches all landing. KTi is wearing thin he lowers is guard in an attempt to strike back just as he does bam Video lays one perfect strike sending KTI crumbling down. The crowd all awhs in vain, knowing their fighter was done for. After the bell rang signifying Video had won the fight he quickly helps KTI up and ensure he is alright.

"Now there is a beautiful showing in sportsmanship! Now we know who will face Phillip in the semi finals. I wish both these men luck as they continue to dominate in this tournament."

Winner: Video

Heston V.S. William H Boonie

These two mean entered the ring like there was bad blood there, I just couldn't put my finger on it but it was obviously there. 

" In the Red Corner the man who narrowly won his fight in the first round against Sabrina, representing The Loop.. William H Boonie!"

The crowd hoots and hollars we hear one revolver go off, you can tell this man has them excited!

"In the Blue Corner we have a massive brute of a man who gave a truly impressive showing in the first round, the man who runs Manhattan.. Heston!"

The crowd loses their mind seeing this guy in the ring again, they cannot wait to see him inflict damage on a catastrophic scale once again!

Round 1:*Ding*

Heston moves out of his corner slow and methodical, William on the other hand charges. Once smooth, swift punch from Heston puts William on his back and out cold. It's happened again a beautiful one hit knock out, I mean did we really expect this to go any other way? The crowd erupts and they storm the ring and hoist Heston onto their shoulders you can tell this New Yorker has really won these guys over!

"What a fight honestly, Heston is turning into the Hulk out here. Can anyone stop him? I know I wouldn't want to get into that ring with him and that's a fact!"

Winner: Heston

Fred Davis V.S. Diraci Brecit

The two Chicago warriors step into the ring, you can tell the home crowd has been waiting for fight all night they are ready for the two fighters who got one hit knockouts in the last round to go at it once again. 

"In the Red Corner we have one of only 2 fighters from Chicago left, hes an associate in a local crew.. Fred Davis!"

The crowd goes wild knowing whoever wins this fight will be the last one in the tournament to represent the city.

"In the Blue corner, we have my right hand the one known as One Punch Man.. he is a true animal! Diraci Brecit!"

The crowd goes crazy seeing the respected member of the city in the ring once again.

Round 1:*Ding*

The two men remove themselves from their corners Fred throws one huge haymaker trying to end the fight early again, and misses. Diraci throws a mean uppercut at the defenseless Fred, who is dazed. Diraci then continues attacking, punch after punch until Fred falls to the ground. Diraci throws his hands into the air and the crowd is loving it! But wait, Fred stands on his feet arms at his side. "Come on bitch." WOAH! This kid has guts, he stumbles towards Diraci hands still at his side, bam one solid punch collapses Fred into the canvas. Diracis hands shoot into the air once more and the crowd erupts blowing the roof off the area! 

"What an animal! I'm glad he's on my side."

Winner: Diraci Brecit

The four remaining fighters were all called back into the ring to stand side by side. Phillip Ligambi, Video, Heston, and Diraci Brecit.

"Well the final four fighters have finally been named! It's a shame that out of the four of you only one of you won't get a pay day of at least ten times the buy in.. well all the more motivation to fight harder in the coming rounds." "If I could direct everyone's attention over at our updated bracket."

--->Bracket

Again for those with bad eyes.

Phillip Ligambi v.s. Video

Heston v.s. Diraci Brecit

Report Post Tips: 4 / Total: $80,000 Tip

Video helps KTI up and looks at the referee. The ref lifts his head as the announcer puts the microphone in Videos face. The question being something about his thoughts toward fighting the Dangerous Ligambi.

Let me be absolutely clear, my strikes are too deadly. I’m coming with an absolute barrage of aggression. It’s nothing against Ligambi or Heston or Brecit but I will be that champion. 

The announcer then brings up the idea of winning a whole sum of money.

Its about the belt. The money comes and goes but legacy stays. I’m here to be the champion and nothing less. KTI good work out there man I am always up for a rematch. 

With that video left the ring and got a beer with redishblack

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Diva watched the fight ringside as she watched both Tutte and Fred lose, as she gets up and walks on over to both of them with a smile on her face embraced them with a big hug for trying their best.Diva looks up and see's Darci again and walks on over to congratulate him on his victory again..

"Congratulations Darci on your win i wish you luck on your next match" She smiled.

Diraci nods slowly to Diva_.

Thanks, only one Chicagoan left now, I need all the support I can get now to get past Heston in the next round.  He packs a mean punch.

Diraci walks away and nods as he passes Heston.

See you in the ring.

Report Post Tip

Diva nods to Darci 

as she goes and sits down next to Tutte and Fred to cheer Darci on.

"Go get'em Darci bring with win home for Chicago"

Report Post Tip

-After Tutte woke up in the dressing-room he first didnt know where he was, he hav gotten a pretty awful ko and it took nearly 30 minutes beforehe could stand up for himself without any holding his arms like they did when they helped him out from the arena. He said to his coach that

He must for him go and tell Phillip Ligambi what aterrible great boxer he is and gratulate him to his big win over me and then as last coach this was my last game forever, cant take another such big hit again, He think of his  reputation and most want to have a body that he can live by the rest of his life.

Luckily he could take a cab home for himself, what a fight he still couldnt believe that Phillip were that good.

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Chicago Beatdown: Round 2
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL