Get Timers Now!
X

May 15 - 03:50:52
Page:  1 
Chicago Beatdown: The Final Round Started by: Vincent-Valentine on Apr 14, '19 20:33

The Chicago Beatdown: The Final Round

The stands were packed for this event, weeks of training and consecutive days of fighting had all come down to this one fight to determine 3rd place, then one final fight to determine the winner once and for all. Who was the best boxer among this great nation? Well we soon to find out, as the stands were finally setting down for the event to start Video and Heston were already in the ring to begin their fight no big speech or grand entrance for them this was the third place fight for one million dollars.

Video V.S. Heston

Round 1:*Ding*

Both men were in the ring then all of a sudden they hear a ding, no entrance or announcer just the bell. Video and Heston immediately go at one another, Video lands the first punch then Heston returns with one of his own. Heston then throws a mean haymaker that connects and sends Video stumbling back, as he does Heston tries to rush him but Video moves and Heston trips and falls straight out of the ring. "Ohhhhhhh" you hear the crowd, ohh and ahh as Heston picks himself up from the ground he begins to limp. He gets back into the ring, and as soon as he stands up Video connects with a hard shot to the abdomen that takes the breath out of Heston, he gasps and drops his guard. Just as he does Video throws a haymaker out of this world to knock him to the ground. Ding, the round has ended just as he falls. Video has clearly won this first round.

Round 2:*Ding*

Heston is very slow to come out of his corner this round, still obviously limping and hurt from the last round. Video on the other hand moves slow but is obviously just cautious with the way he moves. Heston tries to move around Video instead of engaging him head on this doesn't work, Video moves with him everywhere he goes and begins to tag him with little hits to gain points for the round. Heston tries to throw a hard uppercut, misses and get caught with a couple more mediocre jabs. Heston then backs away and moves away from Video until he hears the second ding, the round is over and Video has clearly won the round. That's two rounds already Heston must get a knockout in order to win this fight but he looks like he doesn't have the gas to get the job done.

Round 3:*Ding*

The two fighters come out of their corners and the spark has been reignited within this fight, Heston throws a hard hook and connects Video returns his own. The two men begin going blow for blow seeing who can withstand the beating longer. Finally Video goes low and hits the same spot in Hestons abdomen as earlier and Heston turns pale white, Video connects with a mean uppercut sending Heston stumbling back. Video charges him throwing blow after blow Heston puts his guard up for as long as he can. Finally Heston shoves Video back with his brute strength, Video goes to attack Heston again and bam. Video finds himself on his back, Heston has connected with a hard punch. Video slowly finds his way back to his feet, just as Heston goes to swing again.. ding. The fight is over, Heston has won the round but it doesn't mean much Video is still standing and that means he has won the fight and 1 million dollars! Money begins to fall from the ceiling of the arena and Video throws his hand up as they bring him out a bronze medal to hand around his neck.

Vincent Valentine comes out from the stands grabs a microphone, ""Wow what a showing by Video here! I am truly stunned, congratulations on winning our third place medal and one million dollars man!"

Winner: Video

Vincent Valentine remains in the ring as the other two fighters exit, " Well since our previous announcer is currently being fitted for a nice pair of cement shoes, thanks to Video. Let me welcome you all to the main event!"

Phillip Ligambi V.S. Diraci Brecit

Round 1:*Ding*

The fighters are in the ring waiting for the interdictions when Vincent Valentine chuckles hits the deck and rolls out of the ring, Ding. The fight is on Diraci Brecit runs straight at Phillip, and bam Phillip catches him with a hand punch sending him straight to his back. Diraci slowly gets up, uppercut from Phillip sending him right back to the ground. Diraci backs up to try and regain his footing, Phillip jumps at him and wow Superman punch! Diraci falls, the fight is over.. Phillip Has won by knockout in the first round of the championship fight! The crowd goes wild chanting his name, money and graffiti starts to fall and they bring out a silver medal and a nice trophy.

"Wow I think we expected more but Phillip you've been truly unstoppable this entire tournament! Other than the first fight against Kenny Russo you've won them all by knockout and they haven't even been close! Congrats on winning and being champion of The Chicago Beatdown!"

Two won walk up one holding a briefcase and the other having the trophy, they set the briefcase on a stand and opens it showing it truly is five million dollars!
"Diraci man you've come far within this event and you fought hard! Congrats on being our second place fighter!"

Winner: Phillip Ligambi

The crowd continues to cheer for Phillip, he's won. Everyone congratulates him as the tournament is finally over.

Thank you for everyone who participated and we will hopefully hold another tournament similar to this in the near future!

Champion: Phillip Ligambi

2nd Place: Diraci Brecit

3rd Place: Video

Report Post Tips: 4 / Total: $590,000 Tip

Tutte got back pretty much confidence when seeing and celebrating Phillip Ligambi as the great Champion, he was beaten by him and therefore he find himself as a great boxer and would continue to train and win next time, this he promised the sponor of this event

Vincent-Valentine

"Congratulation to the Vicetory Phillip, this was well earned for sure but just waht til next time my friend"

He celebrated really Phillip but in his mind there was only retalliation going to next event when this will be hold, THEN Tutte will go all the way for sure.

Report Post Tip
"It was my great Honor to represent Detriot and the Ligambi name in this honorable style of fighting, every fighter that fought their fight we're warrior's but at the end of the day there can only be one Champion and that happen to be a Ligambi today... I'd like to thank my brother Joe_Ligambi for the long training nights and hard work we both put into it. I'm getting up there in the age but I still got a few fights left in me. So if anyone wants to try their luck at the champ it can be arranged." Philip said before shaking the hand of tutte on a great fight and exiting the ring to fly back to Detriot and celebrate with his family.
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Chicago Beatdown: The Final Round
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL