Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 19 - 01:58:22
Page:  1 
Tales of Friendship and Misadventure Started by: Nene on Apr 18, '19 05:24

“I think if I’ve learned anything about friendship, it’s to hang in, stay connected, fight for them, and let them fight for you. Don’t walk away, don’t be distracted, don’t be too busy or tired, don’t take them for granted. Friends are part of the glue that holds life and faith together. Powerful stuff.”

―John Katz

Nene quickly secured the black hair tie around her ponytail before slipping on her thigh high black leather boots. From the entrance door of the family headquarters, she yelled out to those who were going to accompany her on the business trip. She wasn't meant to yell, but she was in a rush, and so were they, so she was just trying to hurry things up. They had a plane to catch, en route to Philadelphia. News of a big shipment of cocaine was coming to their shores, and luckily she had one very good Philly connection. An esteemed man, painter of trees, loved by many. Additionally, she wanted to buy from someone she could trust, and he was a good friend of her crew leader, so why not? He is legit too.

And so, just minutes after she heard the news about the shipment, which was last week, she had sent BobRoss a telegram - words were arranged carefully that specifically asked if she could order a delivery from him. It was simple. She requested to buy in bulk. Nene agreed that she would have to pay a small markup, but hopefully it will go down as she would continue to do business with him - if this exchange goes well, that is. 

Hopping into the drivers seat of her black SUV, Nene yelled once more. "LeT's GeT gOiNg GuYs!" Finally, she sat herself behind the wheel and rolled her window down. Nene saw them approach the vehicle in a certain order. Her ex-associate, and now trusted sponsor of the family, TonyRomanoNabe followed closely behind. She had just been recruited, but was certainly making a name for herself already. Pzo was here as well. Nene ordered for him to stay home to rest from a recent flu, but he insisted, and Nene couldn't stop him even if she tried. Nene briefly nodded towards them as she waited for them to hop in.

Ten or so minutes passed and Nene almost crashed the car as she brought it to a complete halt at a traffic light. Nene's head went flying forward, she bit down on her lip hard and looked behind her to Tony, Pzo and Nabe. "Shit, sorry guys, Have to make a u turn. I'm going to pick up Strider and Mixwell on the way. They're coming with us too." 

Luckily, she had arranged this in advance few days ago so she drove to the place they agreed to meet at. Nene picked them up from Desert Bean, the coffee shop, and she popped her head out from the drivers window. "Hi guys. Sorry. Bit late.Strider, you can scold me later. Hop in." Nene passed Don Mixwell an energy drink. "You know I got this just for you this morning. That is my gift from me to you. For being Don. It's not much but there's a sentimental meaning behind it. I'm looking out for you!" Nene smiled. Then she drove as fast she could to the Las Vegas Airport, crashed into a few curbs, but that's okay. They all finally made it. 

A loud, monotone, speaker voice spoke throughout the airport when they all finally walked in. "Final boarding call for any passengers booked on flight FA3 to the city of Philadelphia. Please proceed to gate 4 immediately. Final checks are being completed and the captain will order for the doors of the aircraft to close in approximately five minutes. I repeat. This is the final boarding call for flight NA3 to Philadelphia city. Thank you." 

Nene helped her good friends with checking their luggage in quickly, organized the seating registration, before heading straight for the correct terminal. Almost late, but they made it just in time. The gate attendant lady looked at them weirdly, her glasses slipping down to her cheekbones as she checked their boarding passes. She nodded. There was a long hallway that they all had to walk down on to get to their plane. A great buildup of passengers was in the line so they had to wait a bit before actually going inside. Nene checked her row number and her seat. She was by the window, next to Strider. Oh, yes. 

She couldn't help but cringe when she heard the following sounds of a baby crying. Then another baby. It was really loud. Hell no. This'll be a greaaat trip... 12 hours of crying babies. "Just what we need, eh Strider?" She said to him, pouting.

Another airline announcement came on, and Nene settled into her seat. "Ladies and gentlemen, welcome onboard Flight NA3 heading to Philadelphia city from Las Vegas. We are currently first in line for take-off and are expected to be in the air in approximately one minute. We ask that you please fasten your seat belts at this time and secure all baggage underneath your seat or in the overhead compartments. We also ask that your seats and table trays are in the upright position for take-off. Smoking is prohibited for the duration of the flight. Thank you for choosing Nevada Airlines. Enjoy your flight.

She looked around for her friends, and she smiled nervously at them. "Philly, here we come.." 

Report Post Tips: 15 / Total: $860,000 Tip

Bob looked down at his watch once more before speaking, "Five more minutes, Eyes. Then we're off. We can't be late for this meeting with Constance." His bodyguard-come-driver responded with nothing but a nod and a "Yes, boss."

Bob always preferred to bring Eyes on his quieter days of business. Ears would never shut up chatting and Mouth would only get back to HQ and blab the ins-and-outs of Bob's 'lazy' days. Eyes was quiet, seen but not heard - the perfect company for Bob when he just wanted to sit in the back and sketch the hours away as he go about his daily duties. However, his notepad was tucked firmly away right this moment, he had business to handle. He'd just expanded his importation interests and earned himself a 33% increase in return, from a respectable 45 units to a whopping 60! Business was booming. However, with these extra units, he needed extra buyers and that's what lead him here, waiting on the late arrival of Nene.

Bob finally spots Nene appear from the main entrance, "Here she is, Eyes." He taps his bodyguard awake. Nene makes her way towards the car, wrapping her knuckles on the window twice before pulling on the door handle and climbing in. As she begins to apologise, Bob stops her politely,

"Don't worry, don't worry. You're here now. Safe flight, at least. Did your people all make it over with you?"
She nods, looking out the window in search of them.
"Ah, yes.. I see a few gathered around Mixwell just there, the handsome bastard." Bob chuckles.

"So listen, hold this..." Bob pulls a folded bit of paper from his jacket's inside pocket and offers it to Nene, "That's all the details you need on there... It's in my best handwriting." Bob jokes, chuckling before continuing, "Your contact will be Eyes here, he'll meet you near the docks - there's a house nearby, he'll help you out."

Eyes nods in agreement, "Yes, boss."

"I try to keep my hands clean of all that stuff these days... I've got too many grudges in too many places to be caught doing trades, yknow...? My man Eyes here takes all that risk. He's been at this for a while now, he knows his stuff. This is his corner of our empire, he built this line from the ground for us. His word is as good as my own when you're out there with him, he speaks for me." Bob pats on the bodyguards shoulder with respect before turning back to Nene and continuing.

"Come see me after you've got your delivery and given it a test. Bring Mixwell, I've been meaning to catch up with him since his recent step up the ladder. I've got to rush now or Constance will give me earache for being late... AGAIN!"

He rolls his eyes and chuckles, "You need anything, you let Eyes know and he'll get hold of me. You're in Philly now, so you just let me know."

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

'If men were meant to fly, they'd be born with wings' was a quote that resonated with Strider and he said the same to Nene when she mentioned a job in Philly. She wouldn't take no for an answer and here he was, strapped to a chair in this metal box with wings ready to fly to a drug deal taking place on the other side of the country. Nene was seated to his right and he was near the aisle.

The captain's message came over the intercom and the plane started to move. Strider gripped the arm rest tightly and his knuckles were white, his arms shaking. He looked over to Nene who was complaining about crying babies, oblivious to his plight. He was not a religious man but he found himself praying with his eyes closed as the aircraft took off. 

"I need to use the restroom, I'm feeling sick Nene" he told her once the seatbelt sign went off and he walked to the back, towards the restroom. He looked in the mirror before splashing some cold water on his face. The color was returning to his cheeks and he decided to head back to his seat.

"Sorry about that Nene, you know I don't like....." he looked at the unfamiliar figure of a woman staring back at him. She had a white shirt with a belt around her waist, it barely contained her figure. Her black skirt was only down to her knees and she had her legs crossed. He glanced at the seat number and realized his mistake. "I'm sorry miss, I have the wrong seat" he muttered and was about to leave when she grabbed his arm and pulled him back down.

"That seat is empty and I'm here all by my lonesome. Won't you give me some company?" she begged and being a gentleman he couldn't refuse her. They chatted for a while and he found out her name was Cindy and she was an aspiring model. A stroke of luck he thought, if he played his cards right he could gain an unwitting drug mule.

"What a coincidence Cindy, I have an agency back in Vegas" he lied and pulled out a business card Mixwell had given him for his club 'The Camel'. He flashed the card before her eyes and he added "We are looking for talented women and most of them end up in famous movies."

"Oooh the movies? " she cooed and leaned closer to him. The scent of her perfume filled his nostrils and her shirt was ready to burst open. She bit her cherry red lips and continued " I have taken a few acting lessons Strider. I'm really good."

He looked into her eyes and said " Not everyone is cut out to be an actress Cindy, only the truly talented and willing can make it." 

"I'm more than willing Strider" she moaned into his ear while she popped a button and took his hand and placed it on her milky white thighs. 

Maybe it was not such a bad idea for men to fly thought Strider as his hands slid up. The rest of the flight was going to be quite interesting and he knew he could persuade her to be his drug mule. She was putty in his hands.

Tony was, well... an airhead. He sometimes didn't realize where he was. One second, he was about to ride a car. Another, having just had motion sickness, he was in the airport. Pulling out a paper bag for puking, he was on the plane. He remembered a few things though. (But not the drugs, the bodyguards had to bring it for him.)

The crew and some big shots in Vegas were going to Philly. Tony knew he had to dress up. He couldn't just wear briefs anymore. As Miss Nene generously noticed, he had been making his way up in the world. He was also inspired her sexy clothing. On that day, he wore white pants, white gloves, a white captain's hat, and a pair of shades. He also bought some nice cigar that always made him choke. He was still shirtless, and uncannily clean, despite the grave robbing he had been doing. That was his formal attire. He would have new associates now, wouldn't he?

He noticed Bob and his plethora of bodyguards. He was jealous. He even had names for them, "I's", "E's", "O's". Tony didn't quite catch the names. He almost failed kindergarten one time, and still hadn't memorized all the body parts. Anyways, he looked to bodyguard numbers one to five. They were sweating. "Number One, you should go shirtless sometimes, and dance with me when I feel like it. And I will name you "Briefs", in honor of my favorite clothes." Number one turned pale, and looked to his comrades. They loved Tony, but it was rather hard to be his minions. They had to do both the thinking and hard work.

He looked to Strider on the plane. He was pale, from being on the plane. He made a curt nod to himself, acknowledging the kindred spirit. "Strider also seemed to have found a new drug mule," he whispered to himself. Tony had achievements when it comes to running prostitution rings and drugs so he had developed a bit of an eye for it. Since Strider had gotten a girl, he had to find a man, for the female clientele. He looked to the cabin, where the pilot was. Strider mentioned how he himself was wearing a captain's hat. "I'm sure the plane could fly without a pilot. Worse comes to worst, I'll be the pilot."

As he made his way to the cabin, he looked to Nene, Bob, and Strider. They were all temporarily occupied. He then looked to Mixwell, Nabe, and Pzo, and flashed a beautiful but goofy smile.

This was the Tales of Friendship and Misadventure, right? Someone had to start the misadventure.

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip

Oscar had been told by Nene that she had an important plan going on and the whole gang of misfits from Nevada were to be involved. He stood patiently and quiet with his main man strider as they awaited pickup. Neither of them had much idea what her plan was, or why so many people were needed, but better to be safe than sorry.

A car pulled up and came to an abrupt halt. It looked as if the vehicle was being chased by the entire state, if the speed of the vehicle was anything to go by. Strider and Oscar quickly jumped into the car, Oscar making sure he had a nice window seat.

“Hey Nene, how wonderful to see you” He said very flatteringly. As a thank you for his kind gesture, she threw a can of some kind of special water at his head. He rubbed his head and glared out of the window as they approached the airport. “Philadelphia, was it? I know a few people there” He was ignored, as per usual by the group of misfits. He simply laughed at them and followed them to their flight.

They boarded their flight and found the assigned seats. Most of the misfits were all split up. Strider and Nene were in the same row. Tony was god knows where and he hadn’t seen Nabe since he got on the plane. Fortunately, almost by the luck of the roll, the two degenerate gamblers sat side by side. “Hello Pzo . I heard you had a bit of a falling out with the man who calls himself House? Something about a few million?” He said as he laughed and tapped Pzo’s back. “That bastard took my mother's house, her farm and the family inheritance” He said in a tone of amusement.

As he laughed along with Pzo, they looked over to see Tony somehow walking into the captains cabin, the attendant confusing him for one of the pilots. “Can you believe this? I’m not so sure I want to be flying now..” He said as he looked over towards Nene and Strider, only to find Strider missing.

“Where did that bastard go…?” He asked Pzo inquisitively. He scanned the aisles only to find Strider chatting up a pretty young woman and getting quite close to her. “Can you believe this man? Hahaha, fucken dog. Couldn’t even wait until we got off the plane”

“ Hopefully I can get this over with, I have such a strange feeling about all of this.. Oh look, I see the city in the distance” A few moments later the plane had landed for the team and they all met up within a few minutes. They all didn’t look like tourists. They looked like a gang of hoodlums and ne'er do wells. Their contact in Philadelphia had finally made contact with Nene and he looked over to see it was none other than his GREAT friend BobRoss

“You lazy bastard, you just gonna chat to the lady?” He yelled across the room, obviously embarrassing Nene and the rest of the Vegas team.

It was good to get out of the house and get some fresh air or so Pzo thought as the first waves of car sickness hit him. Got to keep it cool and not show any signs of weakness no matter how reckless Nene's driving was. Think healthy thoughts he reminded himself, healthy mind healthy body.

It was good to see familiar faces with him, men and women he had the pleasure of working with before. Not wanting to stir the motion sickness he was feeling Pzo kept quiet during the drive, only nodding in response when spoken to. The remainder of the drive was nothing short of a nightmare, how he didn't throw up will remain a mystery to him especially with Nene's reckless driving.

Arriving at the airport was a relief for Pzo, surely the pilots could fly better than Nene drove he thought to himself. Making sure to stretch while he had the time to he made his way onto the plane and found himself a window seat with a mother and a young child seated in front of him, for some strange reason he felt it would be a good idea to stick his tongue out at the child. In retaliation the kid let out a screech that seemed to set of a chain reaction with the other children. Pzo leaned back, looked out the window and tipped his hat low to divert attention away from him.

Looking out the window he felt quite please with himself how he would be able to see a great view throughout the flight, suddenly he felt a hand slap down on his thigh, looking up Pzo was delighted to see Oscar Mixwell seated beside him. A man whom he had a lot in common with and one who was something of a bad influence, but all the same a great friend.

Time went by fast for Pzo with being distracted by the stories of Mixwell and the hijinks of Tony and Strider. As the plane landed in Philly Pzo reminded himself why he was here. Laughing time was over, business was about to begin and it was his job to keep his friends safe and make sure it all went smoothly.

The plane trip to Philly wasn't all that bad actually if you did what Nene did; pretend there were no crying babies, imagine that you're on a peaceful paradise, block out the gross vision of Strider doing some questionable things to the lady next to him and ultimately just take a nap for the rest of the flight. When she woke up, she was still a little salty that Strider had not kept her company for the duration of the trip. However, she let him go because it really has been a while since he had chatted up a girl before. Nene went over to Strider when the plane touched down and threw him a wink.

"Had fun?" Nene put a hand to her hip in a sassy manner. "Now help me with my purse. It's in the overhead compartment. It's an expensive purse too, so, just be careful." 

She went to check on TonyRomano too, but ended up discovering that he was in the cockpit the entire time. Nene actually thought she was going to shit her pants right then and there when she saw him in one of the pilot seats. "What. The. Actual?" Nene pulled him by the ear aggressively and dragged him all the way from the plane to the Philadelphia Municipal Airport, shaking her head. It was as if she had neglected a son, causing him to get into all sorts of trouble. "Leanna would be glad to hear about this, wouldn't she?" Nene sighed out of frustration.

At least they all made it with all their body parts intact.

She searched for Mixwell, who was also with Pzo. Nene gave a brief nod to the both of them. "Can one of you hail a cab? I gotta get the extra luggage from the conveyor belt. I'll get both your bags too, don't worry." With that being said, Nene walked off.

Nene sighed in relief as she collapsed into the taxi seat. Just finished putting all the luggage in the trunk, which was actually about to pop off because of how much suitcases were thrown in. To hell with the bags then! She snickered to herself as well, knowing that everyone was probably relieved that the taxi driver actually knew how to drive. Nene pouted for the whole drive and crossed her arms. Also for the record, the whole taxi was packed. They all somehow fit into one car. Only three seats in the back, with the passenger and driver seat in the front. Nene offered to sit on someone's lap. Pzo's lap, to be specific. Nene scratched the back of her head awkwardly. "Oops. Sorry, Pzo. Hope you don't mind. Heh." 

Arriving at a secluded area to finally meet BobRoss and whoever else was there with him, Nene hopped out the very crowded taxi and stretched her arms behind her. She rubbed her eyes tiredly. Nene was very sleepy. "Alright, look alive guys." 

A car was parked very conveniently in front of her. 

"Bob is in there, I'll go, since I was the one who reached out to him initially anyway." 

Nene knocked in a rhythmic pattern, and the window rolled down magically. She smiled, seeing that it was Bob, who appeared to also be accompanied by a guard.... who she later found out was named Eyes. Very observant kind of guy, who never spoke. Now those are the best traits a bodyguard can have. Nene smiled at him and shook his hand. "Good to be doing business with you. And Bob," she turned to him and said, "grazie mille. I will see to it that I get my order with the help of your guard. I really cannot thank you enough, so of course, if you need any favours from me at all, you know how to reach me. Leanna misses you."

Nene patted him on the back once and smiled. 

"And Mixwell? He's here too actually. Right behind me. Literally." She moved out of the way so they could make eye contact. They seemed like good old friends, and Nene couldn't be mad at that. She smiled at seeing them talk. When they finished their little catch up conversation, Nene spoke. 

"In all seriousness, I'll go to this drug house.. or trap house you talk of. Alright now let's get going guys," she turned around to the rest of the group, "the address is on the note that Bob here gave me." Nene walked ahead of them confidently, thinking that the taxi was still here, but when she realized that it sped off like a few minutes ago already, she froze. 

"Oh. Nevermind. By any chance does anyone have magical teleportation powers that we can use to get there? Or should we just walk the whole 7 miles there? I think I could do with some exercise. Need to lose 5 more pounds and I'll be at my goal weight." Nene looked down at her stomach, picking at the little tummy fat. 

The cab ride from the airport to the meeting was anything but comfortable. He was stuck at the back of the cab next to TonyRomano who was shirtless as usual. That wasn't the problem though, it was the fact that he was flexing his muscles in that cramped space that was ticking off Strider. His bulging biceps were impressive but he could be considerate of the others couldn't he?

After alighting from the cab he waited and watched as Nene approached Bob. She was back after a few minutes and explained the situation to them. "Seven miles? How are we to walk seven miles" he growled at her. He looked around and couldn't find any other modes of transportation nearby.

"We need to find a way to get there but I don't think its wise to walk around the city together" he looked at the others misfits before adding " The cops are bound to get suspicious , so how about we split up and take a different route to the drug house." He then looked at Tony and said "Try not to get lost." Before the others could reply he was off, slipping into the nearest alley and cutting into a parallel street. He didn't enjoy leaving Mixwell behind, for some odd reason he felt he had to protect him.

He found a bicycle in front of a small store and walked towards it, looking around to make sure that the owner wasn't around. He could hear the radio in the shop "Folks the two men are about to duel. This is unprecedented, what a way to bring the war to an end. Their weapons are raised and they are about to fire..." Strider was on the bicycle and he pedalled away before he could hear the rest of the commentary.

Half an hour later he was in the vicinity of the drug house or so he thought. He had the address memorized but the street signs in Philly were different. Asking for directions was not something he enjoyed doing, it was not natural for men to do so but he knew he had to find someone. If he got lost he would never hear the end of it from Tony. Luckily he found someone who was familiar with the neighborhood and he located the drug front but the others were not to be found anywhere. Maybe he was the first to arrive he thought, so he decided to wait in the fast food joint opposite the building. He kept an eye out for their arrival while he ordered a burger and a cold coke.

In the the taxi, Tony had noticed that someone beside him was getting uncomfortable. He was too sick though to figure out who (Strider). He just did what he always did, when he got dizzy. He flexed his muscles for a few seconds, then released them. The feeling was particularly good, and it even made him blush a bit, especially when he did his biceps.

Once they got out of the car, he heard some huffing and puffing from the Miss (Nene), and something about exercise. Feeling cheeky, Tony overtly stood in front of her, and flexed his butt. After letting out a satisfied sigh, he walked off. Sometimes, you didn't know if Tony was bragging or farting.

Feeling a bit embarrassed, not about flexing his butt, but by the taxi ride, Tony wore a crop top. He didn't know the reason why someone was uncomfortable, but he thought this might be better. Although he already felt a bit stiff from wearing such formal clothing, his tattoo and bellybutton were beautifully prominent. That made him satisfied.

He waved to his fellow Pzo, and did a cheeky smile. It seemed that they were free to play around until they reached the trap house. It was no problem. He bet that he would be the first to reach it, since he liked traps so much (He wouldn't. He would be the last.) He waved a finger to one of his bodyguards, and nodded. The bodyguard sighed and reached into one of his coat pockets. He unraveled a piece of paper, while he held out a rolled one to Tony. Tony sniffed and smiled. "There's only one way to know if your products are good, Number One. This is one of my teachings to you. I'm sure Mister Bob Ross will appreciate seeing the effects of our products. I learned that in busuness classes."

Tony quickly sauntered off, while his bodyguards chased him.

After polishing off the burger and the drink, Strider was starting to get restless. He kept glancing towards the trap house on the other side of the road wondering where his friends were. He had been waiting for over fifteen minutes. He searched for the waitress to order a fresh drink. He caught her eye, she was a cute young thing with a skirt that barely covered her thighs, and he smiled at her. She blushed and walked over to him, he knew the effect he had on women. She was oblivious to her surroundings and she bumped into another customer, spilling his drinks all over the floor. Strider watched her as she apologized to the customer and ran off to get a mop. 

He sighed and tapped his fingers on the table while he waited but he didn't have to wait much longer. Mixwell had just walked in and Strider waved him over to his table. Mixwell was but a few feet away from his table when he stepped in the spilled drink and his feet gave away. As he started to fall he grabbed at the nearby table only to clutch the tablecloth in his hand. He landed with a thud and the contents of the table shattered on the ground while some of the cutlery were launched into the air.

Strider's eyes were on the knife that twirled around in the air above Mixwell and time appeared to slow down for him. The knife slowly descended towards Mixwell and Strider lunged forward trying to grab the knife before it impaled his friend. It looked as if he wasn't going to make it so he dived forward and with a slight flick he barely managed to deflect the knife. It clattered to the floor and he heaved a sigh of relief. "That was too close Mixwell, are you alright" he asked and as he turned around he let out a gasp.

He had failed to notice a lone spork that was on the table along with the knife and it was now sticking out of Mixwell's throat, blood oozing out of the wound. "No !" he cried and held his hand. "Hang in there Mixwell." Strider pulled out the spork and he held his friend close to him but he knew there wasn't much he could do for him. Soon he bled to death on the floor, gurgling and gasping for air. Strider kept the deadly sharp spork that killed his friend and he turned his smoldering gaze forward, burning through the fourth wall.

Well Dan I have given you the death you always wanted. Rest in peace brother. Who will write my fantasy death of being smothered and suffocated by breasts I wonder.

And with that the fourth wall mended itself.

Leora looked at the man lying spread-eagled on the ground. He wore a tank top with his bellybutton showing, while a tattoo ran the length of his neck. Bubbles were coming out of his mouth, while blood spread in a pool under his body. She looked to a table near the man. There were dices spread out. Smoke lingered in the air, and she could guess what happened.

"The fucker died while playing dice," she cursed under her breath. "While fucking high!"

Leora sighed deeply as she looked at the body, and she clapped her hands. Butlers and maids started marching through the warehouse, where the death dice was played. Her army of staff started spreading gasoline everywhere. She would have to burn the building, to erase the evidence. She didn't want any distant relative to be connected to the misadventures of her cousin.

"Pick his body up gently, clean his body, close his eyes, but keep his smile," she said. She wanted her cousin to look respectable, but she didn't want to forget how the fucker always smiled. Leora closed her eyes for a moment as she suppressed her sorrow. She, along with her coterie of butlers and maids, went out the warehouse. She looked at it one last time, when she opened her hand to one of her staff. A maid handed her a match, which Leora promptly lit. She threw the match on the ground, where the gasoline trail started.

Fires burned in the background as she left. It was time to move on.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Pzo looked down at his watch for the third time in the past minute, doing his best to look inconspicuous as he leaned against a wall across the street from the trap house, Nothing out of the ordinary except a trail of smoke in the sky off in the distance, he could only pretend to read todays newspaper while scoping out the place for so long and the time he allocated for waiting around just ran out.

He was waiting for his friends to show up, but after no contact for this long he started to feel uneasy. It was not like any of them to be late while on the job. He folded up the newspaper to get to a better position and was startled to heard people screaming on down the street from him, at that moment he looked on as he could make out a what appeared to be a small café and standing at the window was Strider covered in blood.

Pzo sprinted across the street and started to shove at the spectators that had gathered at the cafe's door.

"Outa my fucking way smucks!"

Pzo pushed his way past the crowd expecting a fight however he was in no way ready to see Don Mixwell sprawled on the floor with blood still oozing out his neck. Reading the situation fast he grabbed a hold of Strider and made his way out a back exit into a back alley. It was only a matter of time before the police showed up.

"Strider! Are you hit? Any sign of Tony or Nene? The fuck happened in there? Talk and lets move up this way before we attract any heat."

This goes for sure to a misadventure for one individual, pointing that Strider were covered in blood must reall be hell of a lie, there werent any injures when we saw each other just a while ago so nothing to worry about there.

Running and screaming on people wont be nice and its another adventure went wrong again. All are well and trying to live their lifes properly, the only one gone is that one pretending things happened to Strider and Nene, no way, they are at good spirit both and this one are damn glad for that. THIS is a great adventure when it ends happily for the most and not for few that really deserves the hardest punishment in MR

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Tales of Friendship and Misadventure
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL