Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 26 - 02:44:19
Page:  1 
The New Empire of Seattle Started by: Jerry on Apr 23, '19 23:09

Jerry walks along Hollywood Boulevard looking as the sun began to set, noticing he had a small insignificant napkin under his dress shoes. Bending over to clean his streets he called home; he noticed this napkin was different. Flipping it over in his hand, he realized there was a very important piece of memorabilia written on the downside...

"Jerry... please don't ever stop progressing and making yourself a better person in this world.. -Love, Zoom"

With recent events still beaming through his skull, Jerry began to shed a tear for his findings. His time with the fine city of Los Angeles has been one to remember. His ancestors had always spoken of situations in times past for what they were; not whom they had met or worked with..

"It's time.. I need to spread my wings and allow my hard work to live vicariously through him."

Jerry folded this dirty napkin in a fancy shape, tucking it into his inner wallet pocket. Looking around to make sure no one had noticed him standing there talking to himself; he began his adventure to Godfather Lombino's office... Jerry knew his inner fire was beginning to burn. 

Shortly after calling a cab, Jerry began to reminiscence on times past with his beloved city of Hollywood. The children he had influenced and the families he had touched through his own influence; it was all hard to take in for the Don. Swallowing his pride and putting his strongest foot forward; he paid his cabby as they halted in front of Godfather Lombino's compound. 

Calmly knocking on the door, one of Lombino's bodyguards answered the door; business as usual. Jerry did his normal hello and handshake to the fellow loyal worker of the city. Continuing along he had noticed a bit more protection than normal scanning the compound for any little detail that could be out of place for their newly found control in the city; it was a thing of beauty to see such conformity and discipline. 

Reaching the hallway end, towards Ralph's office, Jerry began to turn the knob... 

"Jerry, I have been expecting you, please come in; We have much to discuss."

Jerry calmly shuts the door, walking over to Ralph's desk to drop off his weekly tribute for his Godfather. After laying the envelope neatly on his "In" slot, he took a seat in a finely crafted cherry wood engraved meeting chair.

"Godfather Lombino... I am sorry but I must interrupt your necessities for one moment if you can lend me your ears. I have come here to hopefully allow you the knowledge that now is the time to fill Seattle and allow this city to flourish once again without the fear or tribulation of having anyone burn it to the ground once more. I have done much thinking and vast amounts of deliberation with myself with moving my operation to Pioneer Square; the heart of the city. I think now is the opportune moment for the Empire to truly expand and make its mark on history. While I love Los Angeles and every single person within; I believe we can make this the best outcome for anyone who may be involved. With your permission, I hope to show you how I can benefit and succeed in our commissioned efforts from the late Godfather Zoom."

As Ralph smiles, Jerry extends his hand to meet his Godfathers'... smiling from ear to ear, Jerry grasps his wallet tightly knowing that folded napkin is safely remembered...

Walking out of Los Angeles' finest office, Jerry can't help but remember a quote his father had always told him about "Empires"...

"We die a little every day and by degrees we’re reborn into different men, older men in the same clothes, with the same scars."

It was time to let Jerry's scars do the talking from here on out, no more allowing his own past dictate who he was; but what he has become.

Report Post Tips: 4 / Total: $80,000 Tip

A jerry in charge of a city? How can this be? It must be an evolved Jerry, past the point of even being himself, a Jerry who had the resources to not impregnate my daughter at 17, and rose to the top of Seattle

Well Done Jerry.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Sinfest was saddened by the events that lead to Jerry recieving his own city this was true. His mother had been accidently shot by one of her own and lost alot of family friends. But this wasn't a time for that. Jerry really did deserve his own city after everything he has done for the city and other cities as well. Sinfest wiped the last tear he would shed for those losses and prepared himself for the big event. He was sad to leave his beloved Las Angeles and head up north but knew it would be for the best. Sinfest arrived in his mother's Fedora and waved to the people gathering. He really couldn't believe it. His mother's best friend really was going to do great here. 

"its not even that rainy"

Sinfest says to no one in particular and chuckles. Sinfest continues on til he had reached Jerry. He had a gift wrapped box filled with the last of Fydora's stash of special green knowing Jerry really would appreciate such a gift. He hands over the gift and says

"Congratulations Jerry I and my bloodline always knew you had this in you. This is well deserved and you know I have nothing but the utmost respect and love for you. I think we can make Seattle a profitable and fun place for everyone who joins us on this venture. I love you man and I hope you know you can count on me and my future kin for anything."

Sinfest than hugs Jerry and tips his mother's hat in respect before heading off to help BirdPerson with Waterfront set up

Report Post Tip
Draven quietly stood in the shadows of the alley across from the new head quarters with her box of belongings. She had not acquired much in her time with Jerry but what she had was important to her. Staring at the door she took a few steps and then grasped the box tighter.

Seeing all the rush of others in and out she drew in a long breath and then raised an eyebrow as she saw some boxes of alchol be carted in.

"This might prove to be some fun." She could not help but smile as her feet quickly moved towards the door. Opening it she saw Jerry hurriedly putting somethings together.

"Congrats Jerry. It will be great to see life back in this ol city." She winked as she carried her box down the hall and followed the box of liquor.
Report Post Tip

LillisMolly are glad that an awsome huy now takes control over Seattle oerhaps to sette all shit happened in this town recently, so much weir dpolitic have been on her but now the big boy Jerry took control and this time all things are settled as I see it. He walks up to Jerrys office to speka up and celebrates him

"Great job Jerry, I salute your effort to make this town thriving again, hell yeah"

Report Post Tip

Bird Person emotions are bittersweet  after loosing close friends & beloved family members due to the war.  He gets a call from his old friend  Jerry to  pack his things and nestlings of the Imperial Nest with word that he's being sent to Waterfront,SEA to oversee operations of the district  with help of his close friend  Sinfest , and of course his son Shady_Acres at his side.

" Jerry my old friend , I've  have been given the honor to work along side you.Your bloodline has mentored mine for many generations. Nobody I respect more!"

Birdperson gives his Lady Auriel a kissand whispers" I'll call when I land  in Sea." He turns to the caravan  time to move out!

Report Post Tip

Jawry liztenz and lets sees how dis ken be confuzing. 

Seattle is my BB, n e one before it will notice we are all beasts. Love all da nay sayerz

Report Post Tip

Eleven watched as Jerry spoke to himself in the streets and headed toward the infamous Lombino HQ. She had heard rumblings of such a move; her family line and Jerry's had worked together for years and she felt comfortable enough requesting a chance to wish Jerry a congratulations and good luck.

Jerry, my Father spoke very highly of you and always said if I ever needed anything I should reach out to you. That alone speaks volumes about your abilities and your loyalties. It's true that Seattle needs leadership to help rebuild this thing of ours after the chaos witnessed this past week. I cannot wait to see what you will do with all this new space.

A sincere congratulations to you and yours.

Report Post Tip

Majima watches silently from the crowd before copping sly smile and exclaiming

Jerry-chan, this is very exciting news!

I know that you will make this world a better place, and what else could one ask of us? Now... we celebrate!

Majima pops the cork off a bottle of champagne as his assistants begin to pass out glasses. As he fills each person's glass, he bows to put himself lower than them, bending to the knee if necessary.

Customer is king, and politeness is virtue. You have my sincerest well wishes. Not for just our prosperity but for those of all Families.

Report Post Tip

There was a whirling experience in his head that Rock was experiencing, the kind that you only really have to ever deal with when floating through space or after you'd just finished up a two night bender of eating nothing but burritos and drinking hard liquor. Was he dying? No. He was quite indestructible. It was just simple mind numbing naseau and pain, nothing that was particularly new; but there was one thing that was, an incessant buzzing sound.

Bzz. Bzz. Bzz.

What the fuck could that even be? Lifting his Rocky head up from the toilet, he slowly descended into the living room, pushing a few bottles of some sort of alcoholic beverage in the process and walking past the seven roosters that had ironically taken roost in his home.

Ah. The doorbell. I'm in no state for this... peering through the hole he noticed a man who looked pretty stereotypical, the slicked back hair, scowling facial features, and a five o clock shadow. Must be one of the mafia guys, he thought to himself before opening up the door and letting the man inside.

"Rock. Rock. You're late."

For what, he wondered. That's when he conjured up a few memories in his mind until he found the one that fit. No, it wasn't his ninth annual pickling competition. Surely it couldn't already be the year 2019, nor could it be the 1908 Summer Olympics. No, it was the move to Seattle! It had to be! Within a few moments he had whipped himself into shape and was fully dressed, the dizziness stopping almost immediately as he ran through the door and past the man who had come to collect him.

"But we brought a car... eh fuck it."

Rushing down the steps with the speed of four million gazelles and one tenacious squirrel, he made it outside into the dewey morning air and took himself as quickly as his stubby rock legs could take him to the city of Seattle. It was a pretty long run, like, LA to Seattle is really far... honestly I don't even think this really happened, but Rock swears it did.

"Congrat... congratul... good job. Wait, me too. Good job to me too. The fearless. Fearless Right Hand."

Smiling, he took a seat in the Seattle Headquarters where he would now be doing business with Jerry. The city would never be the same again, maybe. Not much really changed, but still. It sounded really good to end it like that. Fuck. Now I'm messing it up, aren't I? I really should stop before

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

As Jerry left the office, Ralphs smile slowly faded. Yes, he was proud that Jerry was getting his own, well earned, city. and he was pleased to be in a position to grant that. But none the less, the cost had been high.The death of giovannilaurel, a much loved and trusted captain, only compounded the business loss of zoom. Giovanni would have been an invaluable asset. and on a personal level, Ralph felt the loss of the man who had mentored him, and his closest advisor, deep in his chest.

With a sigh, Ralph stood up. Business didn't wait. He left his office, and walked to where Jerry was saying his goodbyes.

"Jerry, Godfather zoom, may he rest in peace, spoke well of your work. I could no more hold you back when This is the best thing for you then I could hold back myself. Remember that you will always have the friends here, and Build that city. Do great things for Seattle, and for your family. All the best to you my friend."

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The New Empire of Seattle
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL