Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 07:08:24
Page:  1 
How not to be stupid Started by: Majesty on Apr 24, '19 19:36

When I get mass mail about people not following orders I kinda wonder what the heck people are thinking or lack of thinking.  So I am writing this to help those with lack of thinking skills... Cause if you don't follow the rules you will be hunted..

1. FOLLOW ORDERS

2. Do What Your TOLD

3. LEAVE THOSE WHO ARE NO PEW PEW ALONE...

4. AGAIN FOLLOW ORDERS..

DID I Leave anything out?

Report Post Tips: 7 / Total: $140,000 Tip

I mean...telling the whole world about a mass mail that was internal to your family or city is a bit stupid. 

Also I would recommend researching proper capitalization and the difference between "you're" and "your."

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $220,000 Tip
Oh, the irony!
Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

I never said what the mass mail was about or where it was from and there is no need to be a butt hole about things and I can spell the way I want I did not ask of do I care for YOUR Opinion so you can MOVE ON...

Report Post Tip

Understands it fully, not all read orders giving, such a bad way from many unfortunally.

Report Post Tip

Im new so I will keep this in mind

Report Post Tip

Uh...Majesty...

You literally said, in the original post...

When I get mass mail about people not following orders

So yeah, ya did say what it was about. Since I have not seen said mass mail, I can deduce that it was not an uppers mass, nor a CLs only mass, which would point towards a crew or city mass mail specific to your crew or city. This is what critical thinking and logic looks like, take notes.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but when you make an OOC post claiming to "help those with lack of thinking skills," but clearly lack them yourself, you are open to opinions. 

Good day to you.

Report Post Tip

Majesty, it's pretty simple. People don't read. They ignore mass mails. I'm surprised a girl as smart as you didn't figure this one out. 

Report Post Tip

September,

You are so right I should of known that I guess my lack of spelling correctly got in the way of my logical thinking..   :D

Report Post Tip

Majesty, no worries hun. We all have room to grow and not be stupid! :D 

Report Post Tip

Always obey and read everything a GF and/or Cl tells you so will never ever any get in trouble

Report Post Tip

1. Don't be stupid.

2. Same as the first rule.

Report Post Tip

I "never ever any get in trouble."

Was my punctuation right? Grammar? Oy Vey LOL

Report Post Tip

Damn! Is a HS diploma and college education required? 

Report Post Tip
So noted
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: How not to be stupid
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL