Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 09:28:19
Page:  1 
Mitchell's Spot Detroit Started by: FlexxMitchell on Apr 30, '19 04:24

With the warehouse lined up, Flexx puts his eyes on a office building for operations to be handled, This location would be completely legit and the good stuff would be nowhere near it. This office location covered a good portion of the block, and had space that could be rented or even lent out to fellow members or friends. The first of the office spaces would be in Detroit. Just another city in route for travel and deliveries in the future. Flexx had acquired the location and was in route to take a look at things, and to start to get himself situated. Just arriving in the city, Flexx had a buddy that was situated already and would be able to help out while Flexx was in town and even when he was out making moves. He was a good fit to hold the spot down. Waiting outside the airport Flexx stood smoking a blunt as he waited for his ride. As he waited he kept his head on  swivel, with the surrounding new and all. Finally as his buddy Fade pulled up, Flexx hopped in the vehicle and they headed out. They great and Fade pulls out a blunt and passes it to Flexx.

“So I got some good news, The place also has a few apartments, or townhomes. You can post up in one of those so you can have a place to lay ya head when you in town”

Fade says as Flexx passes him back the blunt after taking a few hits.

“Is that right? That's right on time then. One less thing i have to get together.”

Flexx says as he daps Fade and takes the blunt back from him. They roll through the streets of Detroit and Fade gives Flexx the low down of what he knew, and finally they pull up to the property, and Flexx could see that it had very good space and it was in a great location. There were two stories where the offices would be occupied which would hold about seven to eight offices plus a common area, and the few apartments on the property were single stories, which would hold between a one and three family household. They park in the back and hop out.

“Make sure you get an office, and if you need to post up in one of the apartments that would be cool too, imma go get myself situated. Meet me down in the lobby area in a few hours”

Flexx says as he made his way to claim his apartment and settle in. He and his buddy had some business to go over while he was here to get things moving forward.

Report Post Tip

Dopeman walks in sits down waiting for FlexxMitchall to come back  from lunch, to talk  to him about getting product from his warehouse.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Flexx makes his way back to his office with Taga, as they enter the location he could see one of his fellow hustlers waiting,

“What’s good brother? I've been wanting to talk to ya”

Flexx says as he leads him into his office and offers him a seat.  Just at that time, his assistance comes in with a nice rolled blunt, Flexx takes the blunt and lights it.

“So I was thinking about making some moves with that good product. I am moving into opening a few fronts just so we can move product more efficiently. I could use your help as well as this could put your product out there as well. Everything is just at the jumpoff stage but I wanted to throw it at you see how you feel about it.”

Flexx says as he takes a drag of the blunt and passes it to the gentleman

Report Post Tip

Flakester  strolls in and no one to be found so he calls FlexxMitchall and he said sit and wait hes on his way to Mitchell's Spot Detroit..

Report Post Tip

Just getting back in Detroit Flexx makes his way over to his spot. He had a quick stop to make before again hitting the streets. As he arrives to the location and hops out, he could see a young mobster waiting for him to return. 

"Hey brother, Hows it going? "

He says as he takes a drag of his blunt and directs the mobster into his office. 

Report Post Tip

After handling some business near the river, BlackAtom got a phone call from one of FlexxMitchell's guys telling him to go to his spot to drop off the cash he had just grabbed from the prostitutes there. He approached the front door, KNOCK KNOCK. The door opens and one of Flexx's bodyguards extends his hand, gesturing for BlackAtom to hand over the napsack. BlackAtom gives the bag to the bodyguard.

After taking the bag, the bodyguard reaches inside, grabbing a stack of hundreds, "Take this. It should cover your plane flight and your troubles." BlackAtom takes the money and the door shuts. He walked back toward the parking lot, stuffing his pockets with the money. He got close to his car when he heard gun shots.

One of the mobsters from Philly just gunned down member of the Durden crew. BlackAtom had not yet given permission to shoot as he had just recently acquired his first gun and he didn't exactly know how to use it properly. Giving a sigh, he got into his car and headed toward the airport.

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: Mitchell's Spot Detroit
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL