Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 03:48:31
Game Suggestions
1 Watchers
Page:  1 
Capo Di Tutti Capi Started by: Vincent-Ligambi on May 09, '19 03:08

For those of you who do not know capo di tutti capi translates to boss of all bosses. I believe we should implement a rank similar to this within the game. Seeing as right now we have 5 Godfather Chairman, with 2 more possibly getting the rank very shortly it just makes sense to have 1 rank that stands above them all. I suggest the rank be another button similar to the way Godfather is done now but instead of challenging the current "Godfather" when you try to grab the rank. You must have 3 other Godfather chairmen back your decision to take the rank. 

I say 3 because there can be 7 GFC in total, with yourself that would make 4 people voting for you which is the majority. Now let's say there are only 5 like we currently have then simple. You would need 2 additional godfather chairmen to vote for you. Always just have half of the current GFCs' in the game. If you're the only GFC then you can automatically take it. With 2 GFC they must be backed by the other to take the rank.

Some of you may say this isn't necessary, which it isn't but I think it would be a simple cool addition for players returning or just players kind of out of the loop to see just who is in charge if there is someone who runs much of the game.

As always want to hear as many opinions and improvements we could make upon my suggest, thank everyone for their feedback.

Report Post Tip

No need for it. Seems kinda cheesy.

Report Post Tip

+1 I’d really like to see this added, but would like to see it called The Commissioner because he has his Chairmen under him/her.

Report Post Tip

Is this on the development considerations at all?

Report Post Tip

Game Suggestions
Replying to: Capo Di Tutti Capi
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL