Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 08:40:15
Page:  1 
Elite Suits Started by: Vincent-Ligambi on May 09, '19 07:58

Vincent Ligambi was a very good tailor much like his father, though he usually only made apparel for his friends and family. After much praise, he finally decided to make a shop for himself and try to make a quick buck making suits and dresses for people who travel to Detroit. So he set out to find a nice location right off of 12th street to set up his store. 

He found a very nice location where a suit shop already was, "Elite Suits" Vincent thought to himself that this name was nice and very fitting for what he had in mind. He decided that instead of establishing a store of his own he should just take this one over. Vincent decided to head home for the night and come back with a plan. As he arrived home he loaded his pistol, then decided the best course of action would be to find the man in charge put the pistol to his head and tell him that Vincent ran the store now.. yeah that's what I'll do tomorrow.

Vincent left home and headed straight for the store, he walked right in the front door and smiled at the pretty cashier. He walked right up to her and asked, "Ma'am who is the owner of this fine establishment?", she replied "Well none other than mister Tyler Marshall the man who runs all the Elite Suit stores across the country." Vincents face lit up as he heard this, "Where might I find this man?" the cashier pointed to the door that said management only, Vincent headed straight for it "Sir.. sir.. you can't go back there." Vincent proceeded without a second thought.

As he gets back there Vincent seems a very tall white bald dude that weighted probably 220 pounds and two bodyguards that made him look small counting money and laughing among one another, Vincent walks over to the talk gun drawn at Tylers head. "Mr. Marshall I supposed?" the man looked up in shock "Woah kid what are you doing there?" Vincent smiled, "Well I've just come here to give you two options, one you sign this tailor store over to me leave and never come back or two I shoot you and these two buffoons in the head burn this place to the ground with you three and the pretty little lady in it and listen to her scream.". The man looked like a ghost, he said "Kid it doesn't work like that" *BAM* Vincent shot the bodyguard to the left in the knee, "AHHH boss just give this psychopath what he wants!" the boss looks at him "Alright! We're leaving the ownership documents are in my safe over there, he gets up and walks to the safe and puts the combo in. He pulls out a packet of paperwork and begins to sign and show Vincent where to sign. "Now I suggest you three get out of here, and if you go to the cops about this I swear I will go to every tailor shop you own all over the country until I find you and kill you." The three men scurry out of the store.

Vincent returns back out front to see the lady has also disappeared, no matter he says he places a sign on the front door saying. "Store under new management, now hiring." Nice he thought to himself I'm finally a legit businessman!

Report Post Tip
Now that Philips young nephew Vinnie was back in town Phil wanted to come down to Vincent's talor and see how things were going and it was good time to drop off a few suites for some work. Seeing as how Ligambi's owned a section of Detroit real estate it was nice to have Kenny's bar right up the street and Philip's older brother Joes office further up. When Philip entered Vincent's office he found him with cash everywhere. "Damn boy dont you know what a bank is? Oh yeah nevermind" Philip said laughing. "Looks like business has been good for ya since you got back in town. Hope you and sister got things working for the both of ya, does Joe and I good seeing the family whole again." Philip said. He then opened the door to leave but before doing so said "I'm heading over to the bar for a quick bite to eat then to see Joe but come find me later, I got something I'm going to need your help with youngen. You be good" Phil said leaving Vincent's office making his way back to his car parked out front.
Report Post Tip

Vincent was sitting in his office counting his money with a couple ladies as he always does, relaxing. When his Uncle Phil came in, it was always a good day when Vincent got to see one of his uncles.

Vincent listened to him speak then laugh, "Cmon Uncle Philly you know I don't trust those banks! Sounds good though I'll be there when you need me just let me know."

Vincent resumed his daily activities as he saw his Uncle leave his office.

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: Elite Suits
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL