Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 04:06:15
Page:  1 
1111 Prospect Avenue (Sera and Mael Private Getaway) Started by: Seraph on May 17, '19 06:33

1111 Prospect Avenue

Private Getaway

Sera and Mael

One of the employees at Honey Dew shares information with Sera about their uncle and auntie selling their waterfront house in Detroit.  Sera were instantly intrigued, she never heard of such property.  In the back of her mind, she felt it could be perfect for Mael and her. She takes the information and follows up on it. The owner Mr. and Mrs. McNeil was desperate to sell and dropped a couple of hundred thousands of the asking price.  Sera decides to go visit, she takes the asking price with her just in case she decides to buy.

The house was located in Shorepointe Village, which is a small gated community. From the backyard, one could enjoy serene views of the Detroit River.

The house itself had a beautifully Ambassador Concept living plan with a gourmet kitchen, a grand foyer, and an enormous pantry.

It was a 2 story 3 Bedroom, 2.5 Baths, with laundry room, home office, den, and full basement plus other cool amenities like an underground pool, private garden in a huge backyard, plus a two car garage.

Sera especially fell in love with the master suite, it had its own personal loft behind French doors, a private balcony to relax and chill, enjoying sunset or sunrises, Colossal master bathroom with a  huge garden style bathtub, his and hers sinks and a magnificent shower where two people could easily enjoy with no problems.

Sera buy the property on the spot; it had everything that she and Mael were seeking and more. With moving at the spur of the moment from Philly, Sera was ready for a little R&R.  The week had been such a roller coaster.

With all the necessary papers and keys in her possession calls Mael up and shares the good news with him.   Afterward, she runs to the grocery store to stock up on food.  A couple of hours later Sera is finally relaxing on the sofa, she feels good that the pantry and fridge are stocked with food. 

She sipped on a coke, at the moment she was completely wipe out, so much to reflect on.  What continues to run through her head is next moment is not promised so must embrace each the best you can.

Report Post Tip

Sera eyes flutter open, she was lying in bed. She tried to sit up but her body was not moving as she wanted.

As her eyes started to adjust she notice Mael was watching her with a concerned look on his face. She tried to think but her mind went blurred. She has been dealing with nausea a lot lately she figures nerves or bad food. She opens her mouth but nothing came out.  She nibbles on her lip as she kept watching him, looking deep into his eyes,  she couldn't help but wonder if she made a mess of things some how. That annoying nausea sensation was popping up again, it was so frustrating.

Report Post Tip
He could already see that she was different, her eyes open and he could see the odd disappointment in het eyes, not to him or anything else but to herself, like she had caused this when in reality, this was not her fault and he wished that he could make her see that, instead, he made sure to look at her with love in his eyes as he grasped her hand tightly.

"I was worried about you for a good while, this is the first time I've been here and didn't have time to glance at everything, from what I saw, this place is amazing, you've really outdid yourself."

He could see that she was getting nauseated again and he wondered what was wrong, from what he could tell, the nausea hit her out of nowhere just as they were talking and it seemed to be odd, almost out of the blue, he did not wish for her to be hurt in anyway but she didn't seem to be besides the clear fainting that she had done back at the Coffee Shoppe.

"Hm, don't worry about the Coffee Shoppe either, I sorted it out and left that waitress in charge, hope she does well."

He poured a glass of water, Mikey made sure that she sat up before giving it to her carefully, he could see that she was fragile or at the very least, borderline fragile.

"Do you want to talk about what's going on? This seems to be serious and I just want to make sure that you're okay..."
Report Post Tip

Sera sips the water as soon as it went down, she feels the urge to vomit, she thinks to herself that maybe she got the stomach flu or stressed out She squeezes his hand for reassurances. She focuses on what he was saying about the place. A weak smile appears on her face.

"I just wanted our home to be nice and cozy and when we are here that we enjoy it."

She chewed on her bottom lip again, she realizes her monthly was super late but she reason with herself it was just stressed

"OMG...."

Sera cheeks turned bright red with embarrassment, she wonders how many people seen her

"Um...just stress...I hope"

If she pregnant then it was unplanned and she would be seen in a horrible manner, they didn't use protection at all. Sera started to shake on that thought.

Report Post Tip

Sera quietly lies frustrated with herself, she knew Mael was trying to boost her spirits at the moment but she didn’t know what to think.  When they went to Vegas she went to the free clinic, she was told the test results would be delivered.  Maybe she was just overworking herself; the last week affected her greatly. She desperately wanted to break the tragic curse attached to her life.  It was a tragic event that causes her amnesia as it is. She clenches her free hand into a fist. She could have ruined everything.

She held her head down; she couldn’t bear looking at Mael at the moment. He had enough going on and as his personal assistant, she failed him.  She could feel her anxiety coming on hard. When there is a knock at the bedroom door it was Irma with a large yellow envelope in her hand, she explains it was addressed to Sera, Sera nods and gesture to hand the envelope to Mael. Irma does and quietly takes her to leave to finish cooking dinner for today which was one of Sera’s favorite a Cajun gumbo.

Sera looks at Mael and softly whisper.

“Please open it and finds out the results”

Report Post Tip

"OMG? I'm not familiar with that term, you do seem to be under some kind of stress, do you need to stop working? If so, I can organize some people to come to work your shifts, you should leave it to them anyway. You need to rest if you're fainting at work."

He smiled at her with his eyes turning brighter seemingly as he stared at her like she was a precious pane of glass, he looked at her like she was painted glass from the old ages. She was just that to him, precious. She needed to be cared for, protected, and that she had all the basic necessities, which included rest, something that she obviously needed. 

"Huh, why hope? Is there something you need to tell me? Unless.."

He raised an eyebrow, doing calculations in his head as he wondered as his face had lost all the humor before, as if it had been drained from his body and all that was left was his serious self as he could do nothing but look upon his lover and girlfriend with a nervous smile that seemed to show that he was just an 18-Year-Old Boy with a growing empire that shipped drugs all over the world, still, he did wonder if he was mentally prepared for such a thing.

"Well then, I think that we might need to get a scan I believe, make sure that everything is okay with you and see if we can get a Doctor's Opinion, I do know a great one-"

He was interrupted when he heard the door knock and looked to see Irma, one of the workers here, he smiled at her, then looked between his lover and his employee. He looked at the envelope in his hands and could not help but wonder when she had the time to do this but he would ask that later, he looked at her and opened the envelope, reading it as a small smile twitched at the corner of his lips.

"Well, I guess we won't need that doctor's opinion, you're pregnant." 

Report Post Tip

At that very moment what energy she had was sucked from her.

“Oh my”

They were not even in their 20s yet. Sera couldn’t help but to get some courage to look up at Mael, her eyes seeking encouragement.

“I am sorry….I understand if you want to sweep this under the rug”

She could imagine the whispers now and accusations to come.  Her cheeks were bright red with embarrassment.  He might not want to do the studio now since he said she was looking frail. The only bright side is he was the daddy but she didn't know anything about babies at all, she recently learns how to make them.

Report Post Tip

"Hey, it's going to be fine, trust me, this is going to be fine, we have money and we can care for this kid, trust me, you're not alone in this."

He smiled at her, squeezing her hand as he watched with adoring eyes, he could see that she was nervous about this next step. Heck so was he but he knew they would have much to care for a child, this was not something simple or anything easy, this was going to be hard and something that took patience, along with help from the people involved in such a matter. 

"Why are you apologizing? I am a Bastard, I know the isolation of being kept away from your peers and having nothing but Bodyguards and Teachers, I am not going to sweep this under the rug, heck I'll make sure that it has everything under the sun, this is not going to be swept under the rug, not once."

He looked into her eyes, his voice filled with such conviction that he could not help look at her with some sorrow, she believed that he wanted to sweep this child under the carpet when it was going to be theirs, this was going to be a sign of their love. This was something that his family had often hoped for, even though he was not known, he would make sure that he made contact, they would recognize this child as part of the family. 

"Don't worry, I am here for you and the child, nothing is going to be ripping me away from it, not a single thing."

Report Post Tip

Running a hand through her messy hair, Sera sits up more, she was not going to just lie in bed if she could help it.  In fact, she was tired of lying in bed as she kicks off the comforter. She notices she was wearing one of his shirts. It warms her heart that he would do that.

She needed to stay busy, just lying around wouldn’t work for her.  She figures if she got to rest and ate properly she would be fine. She would not allow him to carry the majority of the load. She was actually surprised with his reaction, it just the opposite of what she expected.

For some reason her mind goes back to Jaenara in Chicago, she gave her a card and told her to call her if need be.  Sera would do just that as she swung her legs over the side of the bed and slowly stood up, her knees were wobbly for a few seconds

The nervousness she felt melted away, there was renew fire in them as she turns to face Mael who was close by.

“I guess I am a bastard too.  Why must it be a bad thing to be bastard? Why not change that horrible stereotype because not all bastards are bad it those who are not bastards that tend to act far worse. “

She starts to walk a little as she feels her strength gradually come back.

“I can’t be voiceless”

She caresses her slightly bloated tummy

“Maybe this was just meant to happen….can’t change fate right.

She knew her life would have to do some serious adjustments, would she be able to handle it, she was just in the first trimester, she had to be careful from what she read a while ago that chances of miscarriages were greater in the first trimester.

Report Post Tip

"Well from what I've been through, being a bastard is not necessarily a good thing but some have done great things and right now, well I intend to be one of those bastards that do great things, so there will be no bad things about this bastard, I know that much and trust me, I understand that but the world does not and sometimes, it is out of the people we never expect to be those monsters that unleash carnage on the world."

He spoke softly, he could not help but find his eyes drawn to her stomach as she walked a little, trying to get some things going as she did not want to seem lazy or at the very least, wanting to work around and be active, like him, she was a workaholic. 

"You're not going to be voiceless, trust me, this is going to be equal and I am not going to be one of those father's, you will have a great say in this, considering that you are doing the um....carrying of the child."

It was clear that he was a bit nervous with this situation but he still wanted to try his best and this was not going to hinder him or even stop him, he was going to be providing what his mother and father could not do for him. 

"Hm, maybe it was, sometimes these things just happen and we can never stop it but I can already see that this is going to be something great for us. I hope you see that as well as me."

Report Post Tip

"I am tired of all the carnage and hatred. I want something better but at times it seems hopeless. To be a bastard is not a bad thing, I refuse to embrace it as such"

The softness of his voice was very soothing, whatever sickness was gone, whatever she was carrying was going to be very fond of him, and she could feel it.

"That is very reassuring to know and put my heart at ease"

She could tell he was excited and nervous as well, she would be there for him as well, together they would support one another, and she didn’t want to get too many people involved she felt it would be for the best.

“I can’t help the notion we were meant for each other”

The smell of gumbo was making her hungry now

“Could you help me down the stairs please?”

Report Post Tip

Time has passed greatly since then

It was partly cloudy with a chance of rain later as Sera pulls in the driveway. She set for a few minutes happy that she got over one of her fears and learn how to drive.  In fact, she loves driving more so than flying and treated herself to an occasional road trip. Since retiring a while ago. A lot of things change for her. She realizes that The Life was not for her so she was content to just to live as normal of life possible. She really wasn’t a violent person and she wasn’t a fan of killing. The events that occurred in Detroit didn’t sit well for.  On the bright side, she looks forward to running her coffee shops more hands-on. She stares at the house before her it had been ages since last was here. It was happier times.  She still had amnesia no change in that. But she was a mom now and she discovered she was a natural with motherhood.

Sera finally gets out of the car, making her way up to the front door it immediate opens and Irma pulls her in for a huge hug

“Ms. Sera, I am so glad you home, did you bring the little fellow with you?”

“No, not yet, I want to prepare him his own special room. He will be here tomorrow…he is in good hands”

“I can’t wait to meet the handsome little tyke”

“Well the sooner we get done, the faster he will be here.

Sera and Irma disappears inside to get preparations done

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

After spending time with the gang at the Greek Café, Sera went a few other places that she would like to Lil M that he would enjoy Belle Isle was on the list. Pulling back into the driveway Sera was thankful that neighborhood she was in was pretty safe.

Getting out of the car, she hurries inside, Irma is still asleep as she hurries upstairs to the nursery to check on LiL M, heading inside with her doggy bag Sera notice that Lil M was up. His beautiful green eyes with specks of purple in them were looking at her. Sera smile as she sets the doggy bag down and goes toward his crib. Lil M raises his arms so she can pick him up.  Lil M lays up against her as she takes him to the changing table to change his diaper. Afterward, Sera and Lil M goes and sits in the rocking chair together, LiL M lies comfortably up against Sera chest, soon he sleeping peacefully. Sera was sleepy herself; she takes Lil M with her to the master bedroom. She carefully puts him in the bed, she hurries gets dressed in a nightshirt, yawning she climbs into bed.  Lil M curls up against her, she drifts as well.

Report Post Tip

Later in the morning

Sera eyes flutter open, she glances at the clock, to her surprise she slept late. Her attention is drawn to LiL M who was happily content to be playing in her hair while babbling his heart out. He was great at mimicking and was learning new words daily.

Sera carefully works his chubby little hands out of her thick white locks and gently kisses and tickles him, causing him to squeal and laugh

There is a knock on the door and Irma comes in with a tray of Sera’s doggy bag and items for Lil M.

Sera sits up and picks up LiL M and puts him in her lap. According to her book, he would be teething soon. Irma sets the tray next to Sera.  She hands her a bottle of mango juice, LiL M love it for some reason, Sera was working him over to a sippy cup. Next, it was oatmeal and fruits blended up as a sauce.  Irma smiles at what a great mother Sera was considering it was her first time.

Irma read the newspaper and watched and listen to the news all the time. Silently Irma had questions for Sera but she felt it was not the time to ask. She been with her since she moved into the place.  Since then changes occur but Sera was still her sweet self. Irma quietly excuses herself, leaving Sera and LiL M to have mommy and son time.

Report Post Tip

Night Time

Sera had put LiL M down for the night, she was making her way downstairs to work on his baby food, she loved fixing it herself.

Inside the kitchen, she runs into Irma who was sweeping the kitchen floor. Irma stops and decides to have a word with Sera.

“Um, baby girl, may I have a word with you?”

Sera looks at Irma wearily before nodding Irma was family to her, the only one she had outside of LiL M. She hated not knowing but she does whatever to keep surviving.

“Sure, what’s up?”

Irma was not sure the exact words to use so she blurts out

“What happens?”

Instantly Sera knew what matter she was discussing but she felt it was best to leave it alone.

“Nothing…”

Irma looked in Sera eyes and knew there was more but she figures it was best not to dig in the matter further.

“I am so sorry baby girl, it something I don’t understand. “

Sera nods and decides to go out on the balcony instead, she hugs Irma and politely exits. Irma looks after her, wondering if she struck a nerve.

In Irma's eyes, Sera was a beautiful young lady that deserved more, there was a time she was coming out of her shell but not so much.

Outside on the balcony, Sera stares up at the moon, she knew quite well on what Irma was curious about. It was one of the only things she could remember fondly, everything else was a blank. It was the only thing that gave a glimmer of hope that she would find out who she was and more. All the extensive searches came back with nothing of substantial use.

At that moment a shooting star appears, she read somewhere about making a wish, she does.

Report Post Tip

Couple hour later

Sera made a point to stay away from Irma. She knew she cared and could see she was protected over her and LiL M but they were living a decent life. Maybe she should downsize but the house was paid for and it wasn’t like it was a mansion or something. The place was cozy and perfect for LiL M to grow up in. One day it would be his.

She was reading and making notes in bed. One day it could be a reality, something to do with videos.  Sera had no clue what to do or what it consists of but she was determined to learn.  Later on, she will see about buying a few cameras. She would toy around with home videos. A small video journal of LiL M would be good.  It could be something he could watch when he got older.

Lil M was to the stage of crawling and he was standing more, soon he would be taking his first steps, Sera was excited about that. At first, she was worried about the stairs but they weren’t too steep and was less than what was consider normal.

Yawning Sera closes up her book and slides it in the drawer, cutting off the light she drifts off to her dreams.

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: 1111 Prospect Avenue (Sera and Mael Private Getaway)
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL