Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 12:39:53
Page:  1 
La Casa Rossa Started by: JohnnyAxe on Feb 05, '08 15:44
Johnny left his house hurriedly, checking his watching and cursing under his breath as he realized he was running late. He slid into his car instructed the driver to quit stalling and get him the fuck there already. Several minutes and a few choice words later, and the mob boss had arrived at the State Street Mob's headquarters. He smoothed his suit and stepped into the Chicago air.

There was already a small crowd of his friends and associates gathered for the announcement. Johnny took a few moments to greet everyone before stepping into a clearing and waiting for silence. When it came, he smiled and began to speak.

It's good to have you all here today. As you all know, I established one of my caporegimes with a headquarters of her own several days ago. Today, I am here to establish the other. I won't waste time explaining the specifics, but I am happy to declare Nicolea as my capo in Chicago's northside.

Nicolea has for a long time now been a man that's dedicated to the job at hand--whatever that may be--and I've no doubt that he will succeed in this role. He will be setting up his headquarters momentarily, but I'm sure he will first wish to say a few words.

Johnny looked around until he spotted the man and motioned for him to join him and speak.
Report Post Tip
Nicolea approaches his boss and shakes his hand before turning to the crowd.

Good day ladies and gentlemen!

After the installation of the first State Street Mob sub-division, The Midway Syndicate run by Belle, a second State Street Mob sub-division is opening its HQ doors today; La Casa Rossa.

The goal of La Casa Rossa will be the same as The Midway Syndicate:

teaching young mafiosi this way of living. Respect, honour and loyalty will be very important. Once they have proven to be decent mafiosi, they will join Mr. Axe's State Street Mob family.

Being a sub-division of the State Street Mob family means of course that this division will follow the same values and rules as stated by Mr. Axe. The 48 hours rule will have our special attention.

I would like to thank Mr. Axe for this great opportunity and look forward to working together with him, Belle and the other families. I hope this sub-division can be a real casa for those who join.

So, with pride: La Casa Rossa!
Report Post Tip
Congratulations and Best of luck
Report Post Tip
It's been along time coming old friend, you family line has always reached very high ranks, but never given such an opportunity as this to prove yourself worthy of becoming a good leader. I'm very excited to see how you get on Nicolea and I wish you the best of luck.

You have never been anything but nice to me, and a real friend who has helped me out, on more than one occasion. Congratulations Nick I know your going to be great.
Report Post Tip
*angelo drops in with some boxes filled with JD bottles, all full and sealed... ok one is missing, but you have to excuse him, he is alcoholic*

CONGRATULATIONS
Report Post Tip
Words cannot explain how happy I am for you Nicolea. I know your father was promised his own family only later on to be shot down by the same man that granted it him. They were harsh days. And that man was a wretched leader. However, Now you have your time to shine.

Good luck old friend, Congratulations
Report Post Tip
Belle walks over to Nicolea, and extends her hands out to give him a hug. With a quick kiss on either cheek she steps back and looks to Nicolea

Congratulations, Nic. I'm looking forward to working side by side with you. You're going to be great!

Belle turns to leave, as she had another business dealing to tend to.
Report Post Tip
Scotland and The Chosen would have been proud of this moment my friend, as am I
Report Post Tip
Ace walks in earing his new suit

Congratz Sir!
Report Post Tip
Kates claps happily before approaching Nicolea. She quickly kisses him on the cheek before handing him a small envelope.

Congratulations, Nicolea. This is a proud day for the State Street Mob indeed! Lord knows you deserve this honor, and I know without a doubt that you will be brilliant in this endeavor.

Congrats once again, Sir!
Report Post Tip
Congratulations Nicolea. Our bloodlines go way back and I am proud to be a part of the new family.

It will be an honor to work at your side.
Report Post Tip
Walks up to Nicolea and warmly shakes his hand

Nic, I'm very excited about this. I know you'll do an excellent job, and continue to bring pride and honor to the family.
Report Post Tip
Smiles at the new leader and raises his glass in the air

Congrats and good luck in Chicago.. you have worked hard and for a long time for this.
Report Post Tip
Salvatore moves away from the cheers for Jordi's opportunity to impress, and finds another cause for celebration, with smiles all round, as one of the State Street Mob members have achieved the same opportunity.

Congratulations Nicolea, I'm sure Chicago will be much more active now that you stand alongside Belle as a Captain of Mr Axe's.
Report Post Tip
gratz
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: La Casa Rossa
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL