Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 12:09:26
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Bell's Kitchen Started by: Anthony_Bellarosa on Dec 14, '10 08:22

"You'll gonna love this Fowler." Bellarosa said excitedly as he takes the bowl from the waiter. He then places it infront of Fowler.

"Dig in brother!"

Bellarosa then spots a friend come in. He excuses his self and went to greet Sophie. He gives her a hug then leads her to a table.

"I'm sorry with what happened to your mom. I was so devastated with what happened, losing both her and Mikhaela."

Bell then calls the waiter and tells him to bring Sophie a platter of baby octopus and salad.

"Excellent choice I must say. So, what do you want to talk about? Can I help you with anything?"

Bellarosa asked Sophie.

Report Post Tip

Before travelling out, Violet wanted to visit her mom's long time friend.

Wonder where that guy is? She murmurs to herslef and looks around, till she saw the lovely aunt her mom always spoke highly of.

"Aunt Sophieeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! she shouted quite loudly .

Report Post Tip

CaptainArab, a slighly shabby looking fellow, who could be described as having a nautical look about him, wanders into the restaurant.

"Hells bells!" he shouts. "This is some hearty food, make no mistake. Crocs, octopus, yaaaaargh this takes me back to me seafaring days."

He gets the attention of a waiter and orders his food.

"Fried sparra's, a perfect start, and follow that with the grilled croc, and also the Octopus Salad. I loves me seafood, oh yes. Wash it all down with some grog, thats beer and rum to you land lubbers. That will do for now,"

He tucks his serviette into his collar (who says pirates were uncouth)  and prepares himself for the upcoming feast he has ordered.

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: Bell's Kitchen
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL