Get Timers Now!
X

May 03 - 18:51:06
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Loss of the awakened Started by: Secra on May 21, '19 21:40
Secra continued to stare at the man, as he spoke, mentioning that he was still there as she opened her mouth to speak. She stood up straight as the room brightened and he now lay with his elbows propping him up. She blinked but she could only reach her hand forward slightly.
She smiled small the corner of her lip twitching before she could make sense of what happened she moved closer, and sat on the edge of the bed her fingers gently touching a grand of his hair as she watched him. What happened, why was everything so different now. She thought to herself.
She whispered softly, "My vezux, what ever did happen." Secra let go of the strand of his hair before putting her hands back into her lap. Watching him with her gentle green eyes.
Her head hurt slightly but she was still piecing the broken puzzle of her mind back together.
She thought again and this time, she lightly smacked the back of his head.
"Why kidnap me the other day and not explain at that point? Where have you been?" She raised her voice in frustration.
Report Post Tip

He watched her as she seemed to wonder if he was really there, he raised s brow at her, feeling her play with his now moonlit white hair, he gave her a smile back.

"Mhm..well a war happened, and I was weakened and put to sleep, so as time went on I looked for you while I was in a moselium...I came out and my enemies were there waiting for me...just to see if i would wake up...i honestly don't know how we got caught...but I'm back and I have been looking everywhere for you." He stated softly, as he turned over on his back, and brought the palm of his hand to her cheek.

"Well...your family asked me to come find you...they were going to pay me...but I don't need the money...they knew you would trust me..and i handled you before love...with no problems...plus i didnt have time to explain anything... enemies everywhere..now you know why I never showed you what i am and what exactly i can do." He said as he pulled her in for a hug.

"Trust me now?.." He asked slightly as he kissed her forehead a little and let her play with his long hair, just like what she used to.

He raised his hand as he made it a bit warmish coolish breezy and calming. "I have been in hiding...I'm still technically in hiding...but i had to come see you...I missed you a lot...I can't understand it but..you I am willing to take down heaven and destroy hell for..." He said softly as he combed his fingers through her hair.

Report Post Tip

She listened to his words, about how he was asleep for a long while, before he turned over she leaned into the palm of his hand watching him. Slowly closing her eyes as he continued speaking, this time about the family she was taken to and trust. About how he had no time to explain. Feeling him pull her into a hug she relaxed listening to his voice as he kissed her forehead.

Secra gave a nod when he asked if she trusted, once more playing with his hair between her fingers she let out a breath, his warmth was comforting as she  had always missed it. His fingers combing through her hair she smiled at his words, whispering back to him sweetly as she had once before, "Hiding is temporary, but love is forever." She looked up at him.

Secras eyes closed slowly as she was comfortable, and exhausted now finally able to rest well for a change. Her breathing slowed as she mumbled softly, "I thought I had lost you, I am glad you found me once more.." She fell asleep in his arms listening to his breathing and his heart beat she smiled, tomorrow was a new day, and the beginning of fixing a broken puzzle of a mind.

Report Post Tip

As she spoke, he listened to her, and played in her hair, just as she was playing in his, he sighed, feeling a bit less cranky and relaxed, as she spoke his eyes widened at her statement, because he was correct, but she had also hit him right at home.

As he lay there, he his eyes went back to normal as he lay there looking up at the ceiling, he could tell she was falling asleep, relaxing as she used to around him.

"Agreed.. Very true." He said, as he sighed, feeling as if he could breathe again, closing his eyes, he gave a slight smile.

As her breathing became soft and slow, falling asleep with her for the first time in weeks maybe years, he didnt know anymore, all he knew was that she was found and safe and in his arms, and he had missed that.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Loss of the awakened
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL