Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 27 - 04:05:34
Page:  1 
The Hidden Society of the Wicked Started by: Frankie_Vizzini on May 21, '19 23:33

Frankie walked into a large room, with a one-sided mirror, like what the police use during interrogations. There was a small table, with a suited man. There was a suitcase laying on the ground near his left foot. I sat on the opposite side and the man smiled, which seemed off to me. “Your name is Frankie correct?” The man asked me, in a serious tone. I nodded and he began grabbing his suitcase. “You know why you are here and we have seen great potential in you boy. See we here believe in whoever has the most powerful controls over the others who have none. It’s a dog eat dog world and you should know this by now. But if you decide to join us, you will become elite and everyone will know your name. But before we can let you into our little club here, we need a show of faith. You will be going to Boston, where you will meet up with a woman named Sally. Don’t dilly dally on us, we will not show you patience. If you decide it is too much for you, you can leave, with no consequences.” The man stands up and repositions his tie before bending over and grabbing his suitcase. The door of the room opens and he disappears into the hallway. I stand up and make my way through the door. But instead of seeing the hallway, all I can see around me in complete darkness. As I look around, I see these red eyes staring at me a few meters away from me. But then more and more sets of eyes appear, then a howling. I begin to sprint as fast as I can in the opposite direction, fearing for my life.

As I continue to sprint, in the distance I see another medium-sized wooden door. I can hear the sounds of the grunts coming from the monsters behind me. I can feel one of the monsters heavy breath on my leg, inches from pouncing on me. I take a quick left, as the beast jumps, missing and chomping down on nothing but air. I continue to sprint towards the door and finally, being able to grab onto the doorknob. As I grab onto the doorknob, pushing and opening the door. I then cannot hear the pursuing monsters behind me and all I can hear is the wind. Going through the door, I go into this large park-like area. It’s very beautiful, with many luscious leaf filled trees. There are a few large human-like statues, carrying axes and swords. I hear as a bird flies overhead, before landing on a branch of a tree. It looks at me for a moment, before moving along. I make my way through the park and into a fountain. I go over and splash some water in my face, before turning around to see a figure behind me. It is a middle-aged man, wearing a brown duster coat. He has a brown hat, carrying a umbrella. But as the man comes closer, I can tell that he is not human. Instead of the man having normal human eyes, they are completely black and lifeless.

The man seems to be hovering before he grabs me by my collar. He whispers to me, in a urgent tone. “Listen, buddy, you cannot trust the club they are here to test you, you cannot trust them, they are evil. Leave while you can!” The man disappears and within a few moments of silence, I pass out near the base of the fountain.

Report Post Tip

I wake up, seeing the grass below me. But it seems I am elevated somehow? I look up and realize, I am upside down, being stuck in some side of a spider web. I look around and see all the trees are linked by a massive link of spider webs, with giant spiders on each piece of the web. As I really know of my serious predicament, I see a giant spider begin creeping up on me. The spider begins to knawel on one of my shoes. The slobber from its pointy teeth getting all over my newly purchased shoe. I try to shake and shake and shake, trying to find a way to escape from this nightmare. But then I see, the same man from before approaching. He has a crossbow in his hand and he fires a arrow into one of the edges of the web. The web becomes to catch on fire, and the spiders begin to flee in a mass panic. The man comes over and cuts me out, using a hidden switchblade.

As he brings the switchblade into the web and begins cutting, another large spider comes down from the web and drops behind him. I try to scream and warn him, but my mouth is covered by the webbing. He turned around and weaves his head as one of the spider's legs comes flying at him. He grabs his switchblade and runs to the back of the spider, stabbing him in one of his back legs. He then jumps on top and slams the blade into his head, killing the spider. He then quickly sprints over and cuts me completely out of the webbing. “Let’s get out of her kid.” We both begin running down the opposite direction of the spider's nest, back to where I came in. The door is not to be seen though. He looks baffled then looks at me. “There must be something, it might involve you. Let’s go to another part of the park and maybe there will be another door. If we cannot escape this place before night, we will be solid.”

As we scramble across the park, hoping and praying to find another door, but with no success for the moment. But then in the corner of the park, there is a large five-story treehouse, which was slightly hidden by some treeline. We make our way through a small rocky path to the treehouse, as two gargoyles come down from the sky and begin attacking us with there razor-sharp claws. “What is going on!” I scream in the air, wondering if this is a terrible nightmare or why I am here. The gargoyles, rise back up in the air for a moment, getting ready to strike from above once again. I compose myself just enough to pull out my 1911 pistol and fire at the closest one. I manage to hit it in the wing and it screams, as it moves away from us. A bunch of stone rocks, hit me in the face, I am guessing that is the gargoyles blood.

This gave us enough time to sprint down the path and into the treehouse, closing the door behind us.

Report Post Tip

This treehouse was very dark, barely lit by only a few light sources on both sides of the room. We managed to find a switch which turned on some lights and we could actually see in front of our faces now. We look through the first level, where there were a small library and a kitchen. It seemed a little odd, but nothing to get too suspicious over. I look through the library and many of the books included font, which was impossible to read. Some dialect that either was ancient or some language I could not comprehend. As I grab one of the books, the whole treehouse begins to shake violently. I have to grab onto an adjacent wall, in fear of falling onto the ground. From the stairs, appeared about a dozen or so small hands that are moving down the stairs. We both unholster our weapons and fire at the approaching hands. We manage to stop there march upon us and are clueless to the weirdness left in this treehouse of horrors.

We rest on the bottom floor for a little, trying to regain our strengths. But after a while, we began to get bored and decided to explore this place. As we ascend the stairs to the second floor, we see this monstrosity that is built from body parts and skin. This creature does not have any legs, instead of arms for its legs. It has one large eye which looks around the room like it is looking for something. We sneak behind it, hiding before the creature can spot us. We manage to make it up to the staircase and ascend to the third floor. This floor was a lot different than the other two. It seemed endless, it looked like a long hallway, which had a small reception area a few feet away from the stairs. There were about a dozen other people in here waiting, some were reading newspapers. Above the reception area, there was a large red number which says “90”.

The woman receptionist then talks into a speaker saying “Number 90 you will be seen now.” A man gets up from his seat and follows the receptionist into another room, which the door is closed before I can see what is within the room.

“What is this place?” The man in the duster runs over and puts his hand over my mouth. “Do you believe in heaven and hell?” I shake my head, telling him yes. He continues to speak to me. “I believe this is some office for purgatory. The place between heaven and the depths of hell.” My eyes widen as I hear what he is saying and it all makes sense, to a point. All I am wondering now, is how to get out of here? There was not a staircase to get to the fourth floor, so where will we go?

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Hidden Society of the Wicked
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL