Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 27 - 02:00:32
Page:  1 
Dean Winchester. Going Solo Started by: Dean-Winchester on May 22, '19 02:15

Dean Winchester grew up in the small town of Lawrence, Kansas. There at the age of six he saw his mother die in a house fire started by a demon his family later hunted and killed. His father was killed in a hospital by the same demon. He saw his own brother die as well, but no demon would make a deal to bring back his brother.

Dean was a mess after his entire family was dead, he turned to the bottle until the great war happened. Dean enlisted in the army to help America fight in the great war against the German army. He served for three long years, when he came home he was still in a dark place. He did nothing but drink and fight until one day he made a great friend by the name of Kenny Russo. They did some crimes together, but it was different instead of his normal acting out just to be violent now he was acting out to make some cash.

Dean Winchester still drank heavy and hurt people anytime he got the chance, but now he was also worried about making money. He was introduced to some high ranking gangsters in Manhattan, New York that called themselves The Parliament Mansion. He has recently fallen in line with them and began working with them to become a successful business man.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

Dean Winchester was hanging out at one of his local spots being a lowly thug he was usually tasked with protection jobs. One day he was protecting one of Ms. Lanes businesses when a drunk man came into the joint. It wasn't unusual for a drunk homeless man to come into the place hell it was New York. 

Dean was hanging outside when the cashier called for him, "Hey new guy this guy is causing a problem." Dean huffed and walked over to him, "Hey buddy it's time to go." he tried to grab the mans arm. The man yanked his arm away, "Don't touch me punk! I'm one of Tyler Durdens Capos. You ever touch me again and you're dead!" Dean hadn't been around very long and Durden wasn't a name he was very familiar with, he knew he was a big shot in a city South of here but he really didn't care.

"Listen dude I really don't give a fuck, either you get out of Ms. Lanes establishment or I take you out back and skin you alive." the man quickly tried to reach inside he coat pocket back was so drunk he nearly fell over just moving that fast. Dean tossed him to the floor over his hip, as he crashed into the ground Dean reaches into his coat to find a pistol. "Ahh you know I've been needing one of these myself. Think I'll keep it, I've always liked the Yankees anyways." the gun had the New York Yankees symbol carved into the grip. The man tried to fight his way free, "Listen man I'm going to tell you one last time. You leave or we go to the back room and I carve you up like a jack o lantern."

"Alright! Alright, I'll leave. I want you to hear me though, my crew will be in here tomorrow and you will die." Dean smirked, "You know I don't respond well to threats, he cashier bring me the handcuffs from behind the bosses desk." She quickly runs to the back and grabs them, Dean handcuffs the man and takes him into the supply closet and sits him in a chair. He then goes out to get rope and ties his legs to the legs of the chair. "Kid you have no idea how powerful I am, or my boss is. We will literally wipe Manhattan off the map."

Dean looks at him the punches him square in his jaw, "No more talking." Dean then puts tape on his mouth.

"Listen man I'm gonna go get a friend of mine and I'll be back to see you later." Dean leaves the place to go to his good friend Kenny Russo's apartment. As he arrives he back briefs him on what was going on and asked if he wanted to come have some fun with him.

Report Post Tip

Kenny was in his apartment, it was almost nightfall, he could see the sun set through his window. He was seated on the couch with a bottle of whiskey in hands when he heard someone knocking on his door. He blinked twice, trying to shake off the drunkenness and got up on his feet. He walked towards the door and opened a bit, peeking outside. It was his friend, Dean Winchester.

"Sup, Winchester." Kenny shoved the door and turned back and Dean entered, talking about what happened. Kenny walked towards his table and grabbed his pack of cigarettes, he sat on the table and lit one. He took a long drag out of it and placed the bottle of whiskey on the table, by his side.

"Durden you say? Hah!" Kenny grabbed the cigarette from his lips and placed it in the middle of his index and middle finger. He got up and walked towards a nightstand near his bed, he opened it and grabbed a file.

"Since you're new on the block lemme show you something." Kenny threw the file and opened it, showing lots of pictures of Tyler, Marla and Paulson. He grabbed his bottle of whiskey and extended it to Dean, who grabbed and took a long swig out of it.

"Paulson and Marla, they're Tyler's hands. Marla is hot but Paulson has better tits than her. Weird, no?" Kenny scratched his chin and raised his eyebrow, looking at Paulson's pic. He shook his head and laughed then he shoved the other pics out of the way and pulled a Tyler pic.

"That's their leader. Tyler Durden. I've been in a fight with him a time or two. I always tried to kill him back in the day and never managed to do it. Slippery bastard he is."

He placed the cigarette on his lips and took a drag out of it, he organized the files and closed the folder, handing it to Dean.

"Do your homework. You gotta know who the enemy is." Kenny grabbed the bottle of whiskey and took a sip then he walked back to the nightstand, grabbed his revolver and placed it on his waist belt.

"So.." Kenny coughed a few times before completing the sentence. "This Durden capo you talked about, you just wanna have fun with him or extract some info?"

Report Post Tip

Dean listened very carefully to what his friend Kenny was talking about taking mental notes of everything. He did see the picture of that hot piece of ass Marla and think he could take that for a spin sometime, he then decided what he was going to do when all of a sudden there was a knock on the door. Dean and Kenny go to the door to see another one of Ms. Lanes associates, Dean opens the door. "Harper Lane is dead! She was killed and we don't know who did it. We need everyone to go into hiding before they come get you as well."

Dean looks at the man then his friend Kenny, "Hide all you want to kid, Kenny thank you for the information. I know what I've got to do, I'll come see you later about you little Sicily problem." Dean leaves the apartment and quickly goes back to the business where the Capo was being held captive.

Dean walks in to see a man trying to untie him, *Bang* Dean shoots the man dead. Right in the back of the head, blood splatters all over the Capo he was holding. Then he raised the gun to the Capo, "You sit still while your buddy bleeds out. Who was he and how did he know you were here?" the Capo started to panic, "Alright kid calm down my name is Capo Joseph Yussipi, I work for Tyler Durden Godfather of Delaware City. That was my associate I don't know his fucking name, he was just my driver for the day. He knew to come find me if I didn't come outside after a while." Dean begins to get angry, he then goes over to the desk and pulls out a butcher knife. 

He walks over to Joe in the Chair, ahh I like that. "Alright Joe in the Chair, you're going to tell me everything you know about the death of Harper Lane or I'm going to cut you apart limp by limp." the man start looks around, "Please man I don't know anything about her, what about Don Hanna? What does he know?" Dean looks him and quickly slices his ear off, "AHHH! Jesus Fuck!" Dean looks through his soul with hate, "Don Hanna has been dead for days you think you're fucking funny?"

"Look man, what's your name let me talk to you as a man!" the man says angry. " Look here Joe, I'm asking the questions. Who killed my boss?" the man sighed then breathed out. "Man no matter what I tell you, you're going to kill me. I didn't do it I don't know who did, I just came up to the city for a few days to enjoy some time off and kick back." Dean stares at him, then stabs the knife into his leg. "Motherfucker take you pity somewhere else! I will ask you one last time! WHO KILLED HARPER LANE?" Dean yells at the man. 

"Fuck you motherfucker do what you're gonna do I don't..." Dean slices the mans throat. "Gargle gargle" the man sits there choking on his own blood. Dean leaves the room to leave the man to suffer his last few moments in this world. He goes to the bathroom to wash up, then heads to the cashier. "Get a cleanup crew back there, and call Jimmy I'm going home for the day so get someone here." Dean says as he leaves the building.

Dean needs to find a new crew so he heads over to Brooklyn to like in with a old friend of his Michael Lucchese to find what crew he was working with and join with him.

Report Post Tip

Once Dean found a new crew he set out to find more of Durdens men, he had heard rumors on the street about some rouge possibly killing Harper Lane but he couldn't believe it. There was no coincidence that the Capo from Tyler Durdens family had attacked her business just when someone killed her. Dean was moving through the city in his old Chevy, as Dean pulls up to a stop sign he sees a man on a street corner who looks to be selling drugs. "In my neighborhood.. fuck no" he pulls his car over as soon as he can and begins to walk towards the man. The man looks over and sees Dean moving towards him and turns around to start walking away, Dean follows him slowly. Just as Dean rounds the corner the dealer took he sees the man move into an alley. Dean sees a woman and her child playing near, "Ma'am I need you to get out of here before things get ugly." the woman looks startled and seems to take it as a threat then grabs her son and runs off. 

Dean turns down the alley to see two men standing at the end of it, one holding a baseball bat and the other holding a switchblade. Dean walks down the alley and smiles at them then stops roughly six feet from them. "You selling that shit in Ms. Lane's neighborhood?" one of the men laughs "Lane that bitch is dead, this place is the wild west now buckoo. You fucking MadE mEn are a thing of the past!" Dean sighs the pulls a pistol from his waist. "Look motherfucker you will be in hell if you say another god damn word about Harper Lane!" one of the men drops the baseball bat and puts his hands up. "Woah man woah we will leave I don't want a problem!" "Shut up you pussy, we run this block now!" he says to his friend they we're obviously not on the same page. Dean points the gun at the man still holding the knife, "Drop the knife kid!" the idiot couldn't have been older than 15 or 16 years old his friend a few years older. He then winds back and throws the knife at Dean missing wildly. *BANG* Dean shoots the kid in his chest, he falls instantly dead. His friend who dropped the bat pleaded, " Listen mister please don't kill me. They told us we would be safe if we set up here!" Dean moved closer to the man, "Who!" he yelled. 

"I don't know his name, he just said he had a boss in a very high place who would keep the local peasants at bay." Dean moved closer and put the pistol to the kids skull. "Last time.. Who?" the kid started crying, "Mister I don't know really... please... I don't want to die." he then fell to his knees and continued to cry. "Kid get the fuck up and get out of here. Don't let me catch you selling that shit anywhere." the kid stands up and runs as fast as he would out of the alley. Dean then searched the dead kids pockets for anything a phone number "783-346-2537" and scribed below the number is a name Matthew Jerry. Dean now knows how the man is, he heads home to call the number and see if he can find the man who set these wheels in motion.

Report Post Tip

Dean calls the number the dead kid had on him, *ring**ring**ring**ring*… finally someone answers "Hello?". Dean begins to talk to the man, "Hi my name is Samuel Washburn and one of the kids on the corner told me to call you for gainful employment sir." the man sighs. "Kid you think I handle shit that low level, call one of my men 324-523-2355. He will help you out." Dean sighs fuck looks like I'm going to have to work up the ladder on this one. "Alright sir will do thank you for all your help." "Shut the fuck up and get off my phone." the man says as he hangs up on Dean. Wow what a delightful man, I can't wait to put a bullet in his fucking head dean thinks to himself.

Dean calls the next phone number, *ring* someone quickly answers the phone "Yo yo yo this is Holt whatcha need?" Dean knows he has found a winner with this one. " Hello mister Holt, I met one of the kids on the corner who told me to give you a call for some work." "Ahh yeah homie, meet me in central park I'll be in a purple suit." Dean thinks to himself that this clown can't be very high up the food chain if he's acting like this, "Alright will do thank you." Dean hangs up the phone and heads to Central Park.

Dean finally arrives to the park and instantly spots the clown sitting alone on the park bench, he can also see a couple dealers on local corners. This guy was for sure a small time leader, Dean approaches the man. "Hello sir I called you earlier and you said to meet you here." the man smiles stands up and throws his hands up in the air. "Well hell what's up homie, you look dangerous. You tryna push drugs or you looking for a different job?" Dean mugs the man, then says "Hey you're the boss I'm here for whatever you need I usually work as a bodyguard or on protection jobs." the man laughs with his big gold smile, then hugs Dean. "Hey homie I always wanted my own body guard, hell after what happened to Denny earlier I may need one." Dean raises his eyebrows, "What happened to Denny?" the man gets real serious, "Hell man some sicko killed him in an alley earlier, didn't kill his dealer though. The kid had never seen the guy before. He must not know we run this hood now." Dean knows he is going to have an easy time flipping this guy, he's already talking far too much. "Well hell come on bodyguard I'll show you where it goes down, hey Pook come here!" one of the younger kids runs over to him, "Yo you in charge ti'll I get back got it homie?" "Gotcha dawg." the kid responds. No respect between these men, no honor... Dean couldn't wait to get this crew out of the neighborhood Manhattan was going to be a better place.

The man walks to a secluded door in a back alley then knocks four times, the door opens and Dean sees two men inside and it looks like their cooking meth. The man in the purple suit barges in "Yo mane this my bodyguard! Yo introduce yourself!" Dean gives a small nod to the men inside, "My friend call me Burn." "Burn damn homie you a real badass huh?" says the man in the purple suit, he turns around to walk into the next room Dean can see from here that no one else is in the building so as everyone turns around he pulls out his pistol *Bang**Bang*Bang* he kills the two men cooking the drugs blood splatters all over the room. "Listen here man, you're going to tell me who you work for and I'll make your death quick." says Dean. The man turns around and looks terrified, "Woah man! Chill out those were two of my best friends!" *BANG* Dean shoots the man in his knee and he collapses to the ground, "AHHHHHH Yo please! Don't kill me man please!" Dean moves in closer as he grabs a knife off the table next to him, then crouches down next to the man and stabs it into his hand pinning him to the ground. The man starts crying and weeping, Dean then puts the gun to his head. "Talk now." the man crys to the point he can barely speak. "Please man I worked for a man named Denny he dead now though. I don't know who his boss was I never met him before!" Dean sighs "So what you're telling me is you're a dead end and of no use to me." "Wait! Wait... I've got money and my crew outside can work for you." Dean chuckles "Man you think this is about money? This is about vengeance. What do you know about the death of Harper Lane?" the mans eyes open wide. "You're one of her men.. trust me I had nothing to do with that. The man was already found and killed! Yves Laurent, my crew was recruited to come here from Boston. They said without a local mob tons of money was to be made! You've gotta trust me man we are just trying to make a little money!" Dean sighs then shrugs his shoulder, "Listen man you've got three hours to get you're crew out of the city. Damnation is moving in and Villian isn't going to want you here when he shows up." the man nods rapidly. "Sir I promise you, we will be out of your city in thirty minutes if you please just let me go." Dean yanks the knife out of his hand, "AHHHHH!" the man on the ground screams. Dean then stands up, "Tick Tock." the man struggles to get up the limps his way out of the room. Dean walks out behind him then goes the other way back to his car.. "Well this was a dead end." Dean heads back to his apartment, where he receives a call. Apparently hisself and his crew of friends are going to work for a man named Cooper who runs The Five Points Gang out of Brooklyn. Well this story is done for me I supposed new city new problems, I'll leave the clean up here for the new crew of Manhattan.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Dean Winchester. Going Solo
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL