Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 11:28:54
Page:  1 
Runkle's Customs Started by: Charlie_Runkle on May 24, '19 15:14

Runkle's Customs

Turning your boring family car into an eye catching draw dropping sex machine.

We tune all cars and trucks getting them tuned up from the wheels to horns for those special drives.

Pull up for a first date to impress or even bulletproof your car so its like a tank!

You want it we can do it.

Head on over to Runkle’s Customs at 12th Street Detroit garage 23 for a quote today.

Small print:

Any customised vehicles built at Runkle’s will not guarantee your car to be a sex machine or change personal looks. If Runkle’s customs does allow you to partake in sexual acts inside the vehicle please be aware that any unplanned pregnancy’s inside the vehicle is not the wrongdoing of Runkle’s Customs and will not be held liable for Dippers or baby wipes funds.

Report Post Tip

Charlie Runkle opens the garage door for the first time. With a smile on his face he looks back to admire the spotless garage behind him. Nothing but high hopes he begins to hand around flyers in the local town of 12th Street.

After a long day he contacts a few old friends to see if they want any custom modifications done to their cars on a discounted rate.

Charlie contacts KennyRusso the old boss of Charlie’s brother Vice offering him a deal as he know he has a prestige Lincoin K series.

Hi Kenny it’s Charlie Vice’s brother I’ve just opened up my custom car garage and trying to get the word about. I know you drive around in that Lincoin K series would you be interested in getting some bulletproof glass fitted to make sure you don’t get gunned down on the way to the betting shop.

Charlie begins to explain on the limits of what the glass can withstand as well as offering hidden compartments for guns and other things that may need hiding from the cops.

Report Post Tip

Kenny walks towards the office door after parking his car and talking with a boy who were working for Charlie. He knocked on the door and waited for a few seconds after Charlie opened it up and Kenny entered his office. Kenny shook Charlie hands and walked towards his desk.

"Business looking good so far, huh? This place is cool." Kenny said and sat on the desk, he reached for a little box with some chocolates and stuffed one on his mouth, while chewing he said. "I parked my junk car and left it with your boy. I understand nothing about cars so I'll just let you do your thing. The things you mentioned on the phone sounds like it could come in handy."

Kenny grabbed a pack of cigarettes and lit two and gave the other one to Charlie_Runkle.

Report Post Tip
Charlie took a drag of the cigarette and said to KennyRusso
Thanks for your business I will make this thing a one of a kind.

Charlie began to work on the car and once all modifications had been done he gave Kenny a call up.
Hey I’ve finailly finished customising your car ready to hit the street.
I’ve fitted bullet proof windows as well as redone the whole body work so it would take rank to be able to shoot you inside this thing.
I’ve also fitted a hidden section under the back seats with gun holders aswell as a section for carrying secret good.
The power has been uprated to get you out of trouble and as a little get away I’ve fitted a smoke machine like the cartoons to lose anyone chasing you.

One last think Charlie mentioned, I’ve fitted a section next to your seat that is freezer so you can keep your ice cream close to you at all Times. Vice told me about your addiction to ice cream.

Kenny cracked out in a chuckle and thanked Charlie for the hard work.
I will send down a few of my BGs to collect the car as I’ve got business to run today they will sort out the payment.

Charlie agreed and said his goodbye. After hanging up Charlie said to himself another happy customer and he pulled out a bottle of whiskey and took a swigg.
Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: Runkle's Customs
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL