Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 06:24:58
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Hospitality Inn Started by: Exquisite on May 24, '19 16:55

Roger stumbles through the front door and almost falls over on the desk, he looks up.

"I could need a room for the day or possibly night, got anything open?"

Report Post Tip

Maxine smiles at the gentleman who was clearly very intoxicated. She checks her ledger and hands him a key to room five. The man signs and pays. Taking his key he staggers off to it.

Report Post Tip

Roger politely thanks the lady and magically makes his way into his room falling down flat on the floor, dreaming about sweet nothings.

Report Post Tip

I'd had a good night at Russo's bar after a long day at work in the city of Detroit.  I had a good glow on and was truly enjoying the night life in the city.

Eventually, it turns late and I start to think about turning in for the night.  I'd heard of the Hospitality Inn run by Exquisite and knew that it would be a reliable, safe and economical spot to stay for the night.  

I light a smoke and stumble in with a sly smile and a wayward gaze.  I lay some cash on the table and ask if there is a room available.

Report Post Tip

Business was going well that Exquisite open up 12  more rooms to accommodate the steady flow of guests.

Maxine smiles and hands the gentleman room key number 13 and tells him to enjoy his stay. 

Report Post Tip

Tom had some clients coming into town to look at some houses in the area. They had asked him to recommend a place for them to stay for the time being. He asked his secretary, Pam, where the best place for them was. After a brief moment of thinking, Pam recommended the Hospitality Inn. It was a great place to stay for a reasonable price. Tom sat in his chair and lit a smoke while dialing his client's phone number. He recommended exactly what Pam had. They were delighted to hear they would have a nice place to stay.

Report Post Tip

Exquisite did a little bit of remodeling and added on 12 more rooms. The original 12 was one room suites with bathroom but the new 12 was two-room suites that feature separate living areas and bathrooms. Plus, there were small kitchenette stations in the newer rooms.

Exquisite happy with the minor updates reserve one of the newer rooms for her use when in town, room 19 to be exact.

In an adjacent area from the front desk area, Exquisite opens a small lounge/ dining room for the guest as a special thank you, the guests were treated to a complimentary breakfast bar buffet daily with a wide variety of breakfast foods they can choose from. Plus, a complimentary mini newsstand was available for the guests to keep up with the latest news and more. The area had a coziness to it with the dark wood and friendly earth tones.  There was limited seating with couple tables that seats two and a couple tables that seat four.

Exquisite go and fix herself a cup of coffee and tries one of the omelets and cinnamon rolls feature on the new breakfast buffet bar.  She was pleased with the quality and taste as she sat at the bar area to eat. 

Report Post Tip

While visiting friends in DT Logan- needs a place to stay so he gets a room for the night at the  Hospitality Inn. He parks his car and goes into the office to get a room. the clerk said sure we can give you a room for the night, Logan- says good hands his credit card to pay him. He scans it and everything is good, the clerk gives him his room pass,and he heads back to the room and crash for the evening.

Report Post Tip

It had been a while since Exquisite had been in Detroit. She flew in for a brief trip, checking on new ventures, meeting with new clients and partners.  Looking up at the sky it was mostly cloudy and from the smell up of it. Heavy rains and storms would be popping up soon. She sighs softly hoping her late-night flight won’t be delayed on cancel.

She was dressed in her usual attire of jeans, jersey, sneakers, and baseball cap.   Perfect attire for questionable weather as she makes her way into Hospitality Inn

Maxine the manager is surprised to see her. She passes Exquisite a note; she reads it and heads to the lounge which was quiet and empty except for a gentleman sipping on coke. Slowly she walks up to him

“Long time no sees, I was not aware you were still in the game, I thought you when back home to Nubia…”

The gentleman looks up with a smirk on his face, he gets up and gives Exquisite a bear hug. The gentleman in question is Hakim, the two grew up in the streets together.

Looks down at Exquisite, still grinning. “I was in town for a while to spend time with the family when I saw an interview of yours, so I decided to reach out and hopefully touch base. “

Hakim looks around and whistles. “Doing good for yourself and looking even more beautiful than I remember.”

He retakes a seat, Exquisite joins him taking a seat across from him, the bartender brings her a complimentary glass of wine. As the two-chit chat for a while.

Report Post Tip

He finds the HospitallyInn  and decides to stay there for the night, he asks the night-clerk for a room and she gives him a key to a single-room and he thanks for hers hospitally in this matter, fast and very glad help getting a room, he walks down the corridor to the room that was nearly at the end of the long corridor, in he goes and sees the bed and gets even more sleepy, he gets in the small bathroom and clean himself up a bit and takes of all his clothes, he loved sleeping naked, anytime there could come in a lady and make his day, no, he hasn't those dreams but it could be awesome to get such a lady in, no he just slept best in nude and so did he now too.

Report Post Tip

Tony arrived to Motor city and needed a place to crash. He entered the Hospitality Inn and askee for a room. He didnt needed a suite, just a simple one bee room. He got the keys and went upstairs. He opened the door, placed his things on the bed, took off his clothes and went to take a shower. He shaved himself and went to bed.

Report Post Tip

He found the place, he yawns then he gets in and ask Maxine that stands behind the counter that he wants a room, he also tells her that he often sleeps nude and hoped that the cleaning-lady wont come to early, thanks for the information she said, maybe I come, what about that he joked with him, your welcome, but Im so tired so not tonight baby, she laughs at him and he smiles towards her and then he turns around and goes to gis room, and oh yes he slept well, and oh yeah, he got company very early in the morning, but thats anoyje story folks.

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: Hospitality Inn
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL