Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 19 - 10:55:46
Page:  1 
Get the Gangs Out of New York Started by: Dean-Winchester on May 25, '19 03:22

After Deans altercation in the Bronx yesterday then getting home and finding the letter on the door he figured it was time to get rid of those small petty gangs once and for all. He called up his friend Kenny Russo and asked him for his help, when he agreed. They decided they'd go over to Charlies bar and give that old man a visit see if he knows anything about the note who Dean was going to canvas the neighborhood alone before meeting with Kenny.

He drove his Chevy around the for a while, looked around different street corners and the local parks and one thing that was constant was greasers and what looked like a local street gang. They even looked like they were working together, hmm Dean thought this was unusual.. not often did gangs work together and gangs of different races even less. Must be some money to be made here, Dean though to himself. He then saw one greaser walking alone, so Dean pulled his car over and called out to him. "Hey!" the man turned around, "What?" he yelled. Dean approached him slowly, "Wanted to ask you a few questions , I'm new to the neighborhood." the man scoffed, "And what do I look like your friend fucking tour guide?" Dean smiles and raises his shirt to show his pistol tucked in his pants. "Nah you look like someone whos going to give me a straight answer when I ask you something." the man nods, "Alright buddy you've made your point what do you want to know?". "Now that's more like it, why you greasers so friendly with that street gang and what do they call themselves?". The man looks around, "Man come on really..." ahhh he sighs, "They call themselves SOD." Dean scrunches his face. "SOD what does stand for?" the guy chuckles, "Shooters on Deck." Dean laughs "So what are they just some local gang trying to take over?". The man nods, "We've recently gotten peace with them, but it's an uneasy peace. It's better than shooting each over though, we don't really have territory lines though so we keep stepping on one another and have had small fights." the man says. "So who are yall?" Dean acts, "We're the Kings of New York." Dean laughs, "Kings of New York? Man y'all don't even run the Bronx. Anyways I appreciate the information enjoy your day man." Dean nods then the man runs off, Dean get's back into his car to go meet with Kenny.

Once Dean arrives to the bar he sees Kenny hanging out near an alley, he parks and walks over to him. "Hey Kenny so let me fill you in on what I know so far. We got two gangs, we got Shooters on Deck and The Kings of New York. Both small time but seems like with the peace they've come together to try and keep us Wise Guys out of this part of the city. Seems like they've banded the local population against us too that's why the bartender gave me such a hard time, so I say we go In here once they've closed and talk to this bartender to see what he knows? I doubt he would say much to me, so you go ahead in there first see what you can learn. The I'll come in a little after to help you."

Dean lights up a cigarette, posts up on the street corner to hangout and wait for a little while and wait for closing time then Kenny to go in.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

After a few cigarettes and some small talk Kenny looked over at the bar and saw some people leaving, he threw his cigarette butt on the ground and nodded to Dean and made way to the entrance. He walked in and people was still leaving, he looked over at the bar and saw the bartender cleaning the counter with a piece of cloth. Kenny leaned against the wall and waited for all the people to leave before approaching the bartender. Five minutes after Kenny was alone at the bar with the bartender, who only noticed him now.

"What is it?" The bartender said as Kenny approached him. Kenny went for his waist belt and pulled his revolver. He looked at the bartender eyes and placed the revolver on the counter.

"I'm not in the mood to be polite today. Tell me what you know about The Kings of New York and the Shooters on Deck or tomorrow your family will be cleaning your brains out of this counter tomorrow."

The bartender just stared at the revolver, shaking. Kenny could notice the fear.

"They threatened my family, sir. If I open my mouth they'll hurt them."

Kenny rolled his eyes and grabbed his revolver. He placed it back on the waist belt while walking around taking a look at the booze counter. He pointed at a bottle of whiskey and the bartender grabbed it for him, he opened it up and placed in front of Kenny.

"Pardon my French but, do you know who the fuck I am and who the fuck I work for?" Kenny grabbed the bottle and took a swig out of it while staring down at the bartender. "You have bigger problems now, buddy."

Kenny pulled up a bar stool and sat on it, he handed the bottle of whiskey to the bartender who grabbed it with his shaking hand and took a big swig out of it.

"Good man. See, me and my friends can protect you. The boys like to drink and since we're living nearby we might as well come here to enjoy some free time. There will be always Five Points boys here so you'll don't have to worry about these two small time gangs."

Kenny grabbed the bottle again and lit a cigarette, the bartender had a thinking expression on his face. He got down on his knees and grabbed something, it was a notebook, he started writing something in it.

"Here." The bartender said, still shaking a bit. "This is the address for the New York Kings leader address and this one for the Shooters on Deck. May I suggest an idea before you leave?"

Kenny raised his eyebrow and got up from his bar stool, he grabbed the addresses and placed it on his pockets. He took a swig out of the bottle and nodded his head, allowing the bartender to speak.

"The people from these two gangs.. They come here a lot, I get to know some of them, you know.." The bartender said with a weak and scared voice. "They are good kids, sir. They only want to make a buck to feed their brothers, sisters and mothers. Please don't hurt them too much. I gave you the leaders address so go to their houses, scare them, convince them to step down. Say that you're in charge now. They're just kids, they'll listen to you and when they do, you'll have The Kings of New York and Shooters on Deck working for you tomorrow."

The bartender was smart. Kenny could take advantage of these kids. He scratched his head and nodded, agreeing to try. He pointed his head to a bottle of rum.

"Gimme that." He went for his pockets and pulled out his wallet, he placed 50$ in front of the bartender before grabbing the bottle. He nodded his head and with a smile he left to meet Dean.

Report Post Tip

Dean was leaning against his old Chevy smoking a cigarette as Kenny approached him. He opened the bottle of rum and handed it over to Dean. Kenny grabbed the papers from his pockets and gave the Shooters on Deck leader's address to Dean, who take a good look at it. Kenny grabbed the bottle of rum from Dean and took a swig out of it. He placed it on the hood of the car and lit a cigarette.

"So, here's what we gonna do." Said Kenny, cleaning his throat and taking a drag out of the cigarette. "This addresses are for their leaders houses. We go in, we scare the shit out of them and we take charge of their operation." Kenny giggled and took another drag out of the cigarette. Operation? Well, those were just kids doing petty crimes and some other small stuff. "They're small time, yeah. But we could use them as eyes and ears here in Bronx and the more turf we have, the better."

It was going to be an easy job for Dean since he was very intimidating and always knew the right thing to say. Kenny tilted his head towards the Chevy and opened the passengers door, he took a seat while Dean went for the driver's seat and turned the engine on.

"Drop me off nearby this address, we'll meet at here at Charlie's when we finish."

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Get the Gangs Out of New York
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL