Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 29 - 09:39:31
Page:  1 
The War for Palermo Started by: KennyRusso on May 25, '19 19:34

"This place remembers me of Estonia.." Said Aleks Tomson as they walked outside of the Sicily airport in Palermo. The air was slightly different from the US. Kenny was used to it last time and he know he'll be again soon but it's annoying as fuck. He takes a deep breath while walking with his friends towards the parking lot where Charlie said that the Russo family would be waiting for them. He was right, as they arrived they saw a car parked and some men standing there, speaking in Italian. As Kenny approached them, a familiar face comes out with a big smile on his face with his arms raised.

"Mio cugino" Said Paolo Russo. Kenny met him two or three times while he was on Sicily last time. He was Gaetano's brother, Kenny's former right hand man in The Russo Crime Family in the US. He was killed in the Easter war. Paolo approached Kenny and held with face with both hands, he kissed both his cheeks and gave him a big hug.

"You've grown ugly, little cousin." Said Paolo as Kenny laughed. He returned the hug on the man then waved at the other people who were there. "So, ready to hit the road?"

Kenny nodded his head while he entered in a car with Paolo, Aleks followed. Charlie and Michael went in another car with Giuseppe, the brother of the Godfather Enzio. Paolo turned the engine on and drove off. There was an awkward silence in the car for the first ten minutes of driving, Kenny looked at the rear view mirror and saw the car where Michael and Charlie was. He rolled down the windows and lit a cigarette, taking a long drag out of it.

"Careful not to burn the leather." Paolo tilted his head, looking at Kenny with a smile. Kenny just nodded his head as he took another drag out of the cigarette. "It's so good to see you, cugino. We all thought you were dead. When Charlie said you managed to survive that war we were all filled with joy." Paolo was always so polite that annoyed Kenny a bit but he always liked the man. Kenny smiled and told him the story of how he survived the war. Ten minutes had passed as they entered the main road. It was deserted, only Paolo and Giuseppe's car were on it. Kenny looked around, the forest looked beautiful. With another cigarette on his lips, he looked at the wing mirror and saw a car driving fast behind Giuseppe's car.

"Trouble alert." Kenny said while tilting his head to Giuseppe's car. Paolo looked at the rear view mirror and saw the car chasing them. He quickly pressed the car horns thrice and he stepped on the pedal. Giuseppe did the same. As they were running, they passed through a cross road where two more cars joined the other one. Now were three cars chasing them. Paolo slowed down a bit and turned the wheel right and honked twice. Giuseppe drove at the side of Paolo's car, aligned, giving them a possibility to talk.

"IN THE NEXT CROSS ROAD YOU TURN LEFT AND I'LL KEEP GOING." Paolo screamed as Giuseppe honked twice, signaling that he understand. Both drivers stepped on the pedals. A few kilometers ahead they saw the cross roads, Paolo kept going as Giuseppe slowed down and turned left, splitting up. Two cars kept going after Paolo and one turned left to chase Giuseppe.

After more five minutes fleeing, Kenny noticed a bridge and some men there holding 1930 Thompsons and shotguns. Paolo slowed down and passed by the men, crossing the bridge. A few seconds later Kenny could hear the noise of the shots coming from where those men were.

"We're almost at the Russo HQ." Paolo said, now driving slower. Seemed like the men on the bridge were boys from the Russo family, protecting the only way to the Russo HQ. Smart.

"And the other car? Where are they going?" Kenny asked, lighting another cigarette.

"The Lucchese HQ." Replied Paolo.

Report Post Tips: 5 / Total: $100,000 Tip

Michael met with his family friend Kenny Russo in Palermo Sicily.  They were there on business and pleasure.  Michael wanted to see his grandparents and uncles and cousins.   He was met by the DiCaprio family with great fanfare.  The DiCaprio's were cousins of the Lucchese's. They were a powerhouse south of Palermo.   Michael got separated from Kenny and Michaels driver took him where he would be safe.  The DiCaprio's compound it was an two hour drive.  When his car pulled up he was met by his entire family.   His was very small when he last saw them so they introduced themselves to him.  His grandmother was first her eyes filled with tears as she saw his father in him and she kissed his face and called him bambino.  

Michael then saw his grandfather who liked much like his father and he hugged them both for several minutes as the three of them weeped to there suprise Michael spoke perfect italian.  He told them how happy he was to be here in Sicily and how he grow in america and about the death of Stefano and Peter his brothers.  They he sat with his cousins an drunk wine and danced with the female cousins and address each uncle with great respect.  

He walked over to the oldest uncle Gino and hugged him and kissed his ring.  Gino was the underboss of the family but he was also the one brother his father loved dearly it was Gino that got them the money to go to America along with his grandmother.  He told his uncle the stories that his father told him how Gino always protected his baby brother Anthiony Lucchese.  It made Gino cry and everyone looked the other way and Gino told him how Anthony was such a tiny fellow with a big balls and fearless.  Then Michael sat with his grandparents and listen to how they met and married and how they helped the DiCaprio's grow and the power they help in there proverance.  

Michael met with Angelia a female cousin who was very attractive she kept looking at him with her deep rich brown eyes and he kept looking at her.  She was a DiCaprio his grandmothers neice.  His Grandmother was a DiCaprio and married Vincent Lucchese and the Lucchese help the DiCaprio's in the turf wars in Sicily.  Michael then walked the compound with his Joey and Funzi.  He told them in the morning they needed to find Kenny and set a meet with him near his home town.  He would then let his family know what was going own and what type of help he would need.  

Report Post Tip

Kenny arrived at the Russo HQ a few minutes after crossing the bridge. The compound was huge and there was a lot of soldiers armed, guarding the perimeter. Paolo parked near the entrance to the main hall and told Kenny and Aleks to leave. They were greeted by another cousin called Flavio, Kenny had no idea who he was but he carried the name Russo so he gave the man a hug and a kiss on the cheeks. It was almost nightfall and time for dinner so Flavio showed them to their room. Seemed like Aleks and Kenny would sleep together in the same room. Both men stared at each other and laughed. "No walking around with your ding dong out." Kenny said pointing his finger to Aleks while he entered their room. Kenny followed. Flavio said that someone will come and get us in ten minutes for them to eat dinner.

"At least we ain't sleeping in the same bed." Kenny said with a funny tone. Aleks laughed and threw his clothes into an empty wardrobe on the side of his bed. Kenny didn't wanted to unpack so he just opened his bag and grabbed some clothes. "I'll jump in the shower real quick." Kenny said walking towards the bathroom. He entered and closed the door and undressed. He jumped in the shower and took a cold one, real quick. After that he grabbed a tower and dried his body and dressed. He left the bathroom and threw his dirty clothes on the bed. He took a seat and waited for the person to go get them. After a few minutes someone knocked on the door and Aleks opened, it was a girl wearing maid clothes. She told them to follow her to the dining room and they did.

Arriving at the dining room the table was filled with all kinds of food, mostly Italian. Kenny wasn't that hungry so he only grabbed two steaks and a bottle of wine. Aleks went nuts in the table and filled his plate with everything he could. Kenny looked at him with a jokingly angry face as Aleks let out a sarcastic laugh and took a bite off a chicken's leg. Kenny leaned against his chair and cut a piece of the steak. It was weird because that big table, filled with food and there was only Kenny, Aleks and the maid on the dining room. He chew on some of his steak when Paolo entered the dining room and took a seat next to Kenny. He grabbed a bottle of wine and poured some in a glass, while taking some sips, he said.

"I just got out of the phone with your Lucchese guy. He's good, visiting his family and cousins. He'll be here tomorrow morning. So will Enzio. He will assign some jobs for you both, nothing big I hope." 

Paolo took a sip out of his glass of wine, finishing it. 

"I'm glad you're here cugino. I just wished Gaetano was too."

Kenny could hear the sadness on Paolo's voice. Gaetano was a great guy and a terrific soldier. He was the reason that the Russo's weren't wiped out of the map a few years ago.

"I'll call it the night. Tomorrow there will be more people around. I'll get the maid to wake you guys up once Lucchese and Enzio are here. Good night."

Paolo got up from his chair and went upstairs, leaving Kenny and Aleks at the dining room. After a few minutes they finished eating and the maid grabbed their plates and brought it to the kitchen. Kenny and Aleks went upstairs and to their room. They threw themselves into their beds and quickly fell asleep.

*knock knock* "Mr Russo?" Kenny heard a female voice calling him on the door. He got up from his bed and slightly opened the door. "The men are waiting for you in the meeting room." Kenny rubbed his hand against his face and nodded to the girl. He closed the door and grabbed his shirt and threw at Aleks face.

"Wake up!" Aleks woke up jumping, he sat on the bed cursing at Kenny while he laughed his ass off. "Come on. Let's not keep people waiting."

Aleks got up from the bed and they left the room, the maid was outside waiting for them and they followed her to the meeting room. Arriving there they saw Enzio Russo, the head of the family. Kenny approached him and slightly bowed his head. He grabbed his grand father hand and kissed his ring. Enzio smiled and got up from his chair, to give Kenny a hug. He signaled him and Aleks to take a seat. Kenny pulled up a chair next to Enzio and looked around, there was Michael Lucchese, Charlie, Aleks, Enzio and Paolo.

"Seems like Giuseppe is late so we will start without him. You talk with him later, Paolo." Enzio said with a deep voice. He was smoking a cigarette, he took a drag out of it and extinguished on the ashtray. He leaned against the chair and started talking.

"First you, Mr. Lucchese. You will disrupt a Clemente operation a little northwest of here. Paolo will give you the address. They're hoarding guns and money there. I need you to assemble a small team and infiltrate the place. Steal some of their guns. While you're at it, blow some shit up and try and grab as much money as you can. Don't hesitate to eliminate any threat."

Michael nodded as Enzio turned his attention to Kenny.

"Kenneth. There is a Clemente boss in a Chinese restaurant near Downtown Palermo. I want you to organize a hit to take him out. He is the guy running the operation Michael is going to disrupt. By removing the Clementes for power, we will take the northwest turf. We will march north, to Cefala Diana, slowly. On the way there, we will grab all of their operation and kills as many Clementes as we can. We start with this. I'll see what we do after."

Kenny nodded his head.

"Gotcha. There is something I must tell you sir." 

Enzio signaled Kenny to keep talking.

"When we storm Cefala Diana, I need to go in first using stealth. A guy tried to kill me in the US. He gave me info. My brother Anthony is still alive. They're holding him hostage in Cefala Diana. I need to go in and get him out of there before you guys start the assault. If I don't they just shoot him."

The news appeared to shock Enzio Russo a little bit. He was very fond of Anthony and was devastated when he supposedly died. He nodded his head, agreeing to Kenny's plan. Kenny thanked him and got up from his chair. Michael and Aleks followed. They went to the Russo armory to gear up, Kenny grabbed the usual, a revolver and his hunting knife. Aleks grabbed an automatic pistol and a knife.

They walked towards the exit of the compound as Giuseppe parked at the side of the road and Paolo went to talk with him.

"Don't get your ass shot, Michael. Good luck." Kenny hugged his friend then went to the passenger seat of Paolo's car. After Paolo filled Giuseppe in on what he should do, he entered his car and turned the engine on, driving to the restaurant Enzio mentioned. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Paolo dropped Kenny and Aleks_Tomson nearby the restaurant Enzio mentioned. He wished them good luck and told them where they should go after the job was finish, a little hideout on south Downtown, Palermo. Paolo drove off as Kenny and Aleks walked towards the restaurant. It would be easy to get in, of course. People don't remember Kenny's face and they never saw Aleks before. The problem is going to be execute the hit, kill the guy then flee. Kenny had an idea; Aleks wouldn't like it very much though. They kept walking, looking at the beautiful architecture of Palermo.

They finally arrived at the place and entered in the establishment. Kenny walked to the counter where a lady was standing behind, he approached the counter and placed his hand on it, he looked at the lady with a charming smile on his face.

"Good afternoon! Could you see me and my friend to a table? It's a very especial date for him, I won't be selfish with my money."

The lady smiled back and grabbed a book and started writing down.

"Names, please?" The lady asked, politely.

"Erm.. I'm Elvis. He is Andy. We're from America! Enjoying some time here in this beautiful city." Kenny kept the smile on his face.

"Well, Elvis.." The woman leaned against the counter and looked up at Kenny, trying to seduce him. "You both are on table 23. My shift ends at 19 PM. Just saying." She sent a smile and Kenny raised his eyebrow. He wasn't very good with flirting but he just winked at the and said.

"I'll be seeing you later then, lady." Kenny placed his hand on top of her hand then slid it to the left and grabbed a menu. "Come on Andy." Kenny tucked the menu under his arm and sent the lady another wink. The guard opened the door and they got in. The place was crowded with people, it was going to be a hard job. They walked towards the tables and saw the table 23. They took a seat and waited for someone to come and write their order.

"What we're going to do now?" Asked Aleks, nervously shaking his leg. Kenny placed his right arm on the table and looked around, he spotted the target. It the Clemente boss, Kenny knew it because he already crossed paths with him. "Give me a minute." Said Kenny while getting up from his chair and walking back to the entrance to talk with the flirting lady. He approached her and said.

"Hey.. Ummm.. Can I ask you something weird?" Kenny asked, scratching his head. The woman smiled as she saw him. He reached for his pockets and pulled 50$ and discreetly gave it to her. "Do you guys have a back door?" The woman raised her eyebrow looking at Kenny, he gave her a shy smile, hoping she wouldn't scream and call security. She just smiled and leaned forward, whispering in Kenny's ear.

"Through the kitchen. I'll leave it open for you." She said while taking the 50$ and giving Kenny a little kiss on the cheek. He nodded his head and gave her another wink as he turned back and returned to Aleks. Kenny sat back on his chair while looking at Aleks, he was eyeing the menu. Kenny signaled him to come closer. Aleks leaned forwards and Kenny whispered to him.

"I need you to cause a distraction." Kenny turned his head right and saw a waitress approaching them. No time to explain the plan to Aleks. "You'll know what to do."

The woman arrived and lift her notebook.

"What can I get for you gentlemen?" She asked, politely.

"Hm.. I'm going to ask for a steak but first.. It's my buddy's birthday! Could we get a cake for him and sing happy birthday?"

The woman opened a huge smile while Aleks face turned head. He discreetly pointed his middle finger to Kenny and Kenny just shrug with a sarcastic smile on his face. The woman signaled the people on the kitchen and shouted for them to come with a cake.

"We'll need a big distraction." Kenny said as Aleks nodded his head. Kenny got up from his chair and placed his hand on his waist belt, where his hunting knife were. The waitresses arrived with the cake and placed it on table 23 in front of Aleks. They started singing happy birthday as Aleks leaned back on his chair with a dumb smile on his face. People were clapping and singing as Kenny approached the target, slowly. Aleks kept an eye on Kenny and ready to run. People stopped singing happy birthday and that distraction was over. Aleks needed to do something. He quickly got up from his chair and climbed the table, standing tall above everyone else.

"Could I get a minute of your time?!" Aleks shouted for everyone here. Kenny was still slowly approaching, there was a lot of people standing so it was kind of slow. "Today is my birthday, yes! But there is better news! My sister is pregnant!" Everyone started clapping and cheering, some people screamed congratulations, other ones approached Aleks to shake his hand.

"I'm going to be a father!" Aleks screamed and the whole place turned quiet. Kenny laughed to himself and kept going, this time walking a little more fast. He finally arrived behind the target's chair, he was still seated, eating a eat. Kenny quickly drew his hunting knife and stabbed the man various times on the chest and stomach and quickly slit his throat. His bodyguards that were distracted quickly turned their heads and noticed their boss gargling blood. They pulled their weapons as Kenny rushed towards the kitchen. Aleks jumped off the table and grabbed his automatic pistol, raining fire on the bodyguards as he followed Kenny. People were screaming and running around, desperately trying to exit the place. Aleks finally catch up to Kenny. They quickly exited the place by the backdoor of the restaurant and rushed to the hideout that Paolo told them.

Report Post Tip

Michael was set he travelled to Sferracavallo just north of Palermo.   His cousins Mario DiCaprio and Giovanni Lucchese took him there.  The Clemente family shipped their heroin out of the port there.  This was a time to set both the Lucchese's and DiCaprio's up with a extra cash flow.  Kenny was a good friend from the states he helped his Brother Stefano in his greatest time of need when he was in trouble with the St Louis mob.   This was a way to kill three birds with one stone.  He could hear his fathers voice telling him to watch out; some jobs look easy and end up being monsters to complete.  His father had a saying, my shoes are to tight and I forgot how to dance.  

Joey and Funzi were already in Sferracavallo they found a little home to stay in these people were friends of Joey's family and they hated the Clemente's and wanted any type of pay back that may help them with their own vendetta.   Michael told Joey that they would get a taste of whatever they can carry out and get a chance to kill a few soldiers of the Clemente's family.  They were able to pull support of over forty men armed with small hand guns and old rifles.  

Michael looked over the weapons they had and turned to his cousins.  They both smiled and told Michael to give them some time they can get them some better used weapons at a cost.  Michael saw that this was going to cost him more then he was expecting to.  He heard the voice of Harperlane telling him that sometimes you have to spend to get so stop being cheap Mr. Lucchese.  Shanking his head with a small smirk and told them to get them as soon as possible.  

They spent two weeks gathering info on delieveries that arrive and what ships that product is loaded on.  Michael had names dates and times.  Then he found that they keep their money not at the local bank but in a home of one of the Clemente's Capo's he kept enough cash there to cut the Sicilian national defict by 30% that meant that these men would go home with ten years pay in one day and Michael would recoup every penny he spent plus give his two familys a nice shot in the arm a cash flow that would keep them at the head of the table.  

Michael started froming his plans.  They would hit the truck two miles before it arrived to the docks.  Joey and Funzi would bomb the ship and the men that Joeys cousin had would hit the house and the warehouse.  They would burn the warehouse down and steal what they could.  The other half will ride up to the Clemente's capo's house and kill everyone there and take the cash.  This would give the Clemente's a black eye and Kenny the opening salvo he needed.   Timing was going to be the key to this.  The truck get hit first thats four tons of Heroin that will get shipped to New York making the commission happy.  The warehouse must be hit within minutes of the truck witch means they would have to drive another truck into the warehouse with their driver to get them in.   They hit the warehouse and set it on fire.  While no matter what at noon they hit the house.  The ship gets blown when they can see the warehouse on fire.  

The new will cause the Clemente to send more soldiers from Palermo to give Kenny a better shot to handle what he needs to do.  The day is set and the new used weapons arrived and were far better then what they had.  Michael was appreciative for the up grades and the support.  He changes the leards and put Joey in charge of the warehouse hit.  Funzi the ship and the truck and Michael and his cousins the house.  They all knew the plan and the timing.  Palermo wasn't that far away so they had to be quick and then ready to war if need be with the soldiers that will be arriving once they understand what the hell happen to their business. 

Report Post Tip

Kenny and Aleks arrived at the hideout that Paolo mentioned. Kenny could hear the police sirens approaching as he opened the door to the hideout, it was a shit hole of a place but it would do for them to lay low until the cops leave the area. Kenny and Aleks walked deeper into the hideout where Paolo was sitting there smoking a cigarette and enjoying a bottle of rum. As he saw them he quickly got up from the couch, drooling some rum as he started talking.

"Well that was fast." Said Paolo as he handed the bottle of rum to Aleks. He took a swig out of it and handed it over to Kenny, who grabbed and sat on the couch. He took a long swig out of it and placed on the nightstand next to the couch. He leaned back and took a long breath.

"You have some change of clothes here?" Kenny said, pointing at the blood on his shirt and pants. Paolo shook his head and said no. Kenny sighed and grabbed the bottle again. He took another swig and handed it to Aleks while getting up from the couch and walking towards the phone. He dialed the Russo HQ number and waited for someone to pick up. After a few seconds Enzio answered, he said nothing and just listened.

"It's done." Kenny said. "It wasn't that hard but we caused a ruckus. There is cops everywhere. So we will stay put until they clear out. We'll probably be home at night."

"Great." Enzio said. "Your friend Michael succeeded on his task as well. He continue in Sferracavallo for a few more days. I found another operation of the Clementes for him to take over."

"Alright. I'll see you soon." Kenny hung up the phone and grabbed the bottle from Aleks hand. He sat on the couch again and Aleks and Paolo did the same. They three lighted a cigarette and waited for the nightfall so they could leave unnoticed.

Report Post Tip

It was night already and the police finally left the restaurant and Downtown Palermo. They searched some houses on the vicinity but didn't found the place where Kenny and his friends were hiding. The hideout was on the basement of an old house and the door to it was hidden by a carpet. The old man who lived upstairs worked for the Russo family since his youth so they know he wouldn't turn them to the cops. They left the basement and talked a bit with the old guy, his name was Sergio.

"Here is your pay, thanks for your hospitality!" Paolo said, handing some cash to Sergio. "Keep a lookout for trouble. Maybe the Clementes will show up to interrogate the locals. I'll get some boys to keep an eye outside your house. Take care, Sergio." Paolo nodded and signaled Kenny and Aleks to follow him. They did and walked to the backdoor of the house and made their way to the car that was parked right around the corner. They entered the car as Kenny lit a cigarette and rolled down the window. Paolo turned the engine on and started driving towards the road to the Russo HQ.

"So, what do you think Enzio will give us next?" Kenny asked while puffing the smoke out of his lungs. Paolo kept driving with his eyes on the road. It was dark as they reached the deserted road where the Clementes chased them. Kenny took one more drag out of the cigarette as Paolo started speaking.

"No idea. I just know we're going to keep pushing north until we're close to Cefala Diana. Michael operation will open more ground for us to expand our operation and keep ripping the Clementes apart."

"Gotcha. Hopefully there is more hits where Aleks will be the distraction. He's awesome on that." Kenny and Aleks laughed, remembering the stupid joke that Aleks made on the restaurant. Kenny lit a cigarette and offered to Aleks, who grabbed it and placed on his lips, taking a long drag out of it.

"Where is that Italian cigars you mentioned, Kenny?" Aleks asked with a funny tone. Kenny laughed loudly as he tried to explain.

"Well... They taste like garbage in my opinion. And since you're a cigar connoisseur you're going to kill whoever company made them. Sorry I lied pal."

Aleks sighed and leaned back on his seat. They kept talking and planning their next moves for the next few minutes until Kenny and Paolo saw headlights running straight in their direction.

"They ain't stopping." Kenny said to Paolo as he tried to stop the car and turn back. He managed to do it, but there was another car behind them. They were surrounded. There was nowhere to go and the car in front of them didn't stop, they kept going until they bumped into Kenny's car. They hit the car so hard that Kenny hit his head on the door and fainted.

Report Post Tip

"Let me go you cunt!" Kenny could hear Aleks screaming and fighting back while the guys who hit them were dragging him out of the car. Kenny hit his head so hard that he was seeing all blurry. He shook his head and looked at the driver's seat where Paolo was lying. Seems like the impact made him hit his head as well but unfortunately he wasn't as lucky as Kenny His eyes were wide open, staring at nothing. Paolo was dead. Kenny tried to move and get out of the car to help Aleks, but he was too hurt to do it. He could hear the guys outside punching him. Suddenly someone opened the door and pulled Kenny out of the car, dragging him to where Aleks was. Aleks was seated on the floor with his face all beaten up, blood dripping from his nose and mouth as he kept cursing at their attackers. They threw Kenny next to Aleks.

"Shut up!" A guy screamed and kicked Aleks in the stomach. Aleks tried to get up but didn't have strength to do it. He just sat and leaned against the car next to Kenny. Another car was approaching, they parked it and the backseat door opened. An old man left the car and slowly walked towards them. Kenny recognized the face, it was the Clemente godfather.

"Well, well." Said Andrea Clemente, rubbing his hands together. "Kenneth Russo. The man who killed my son, Bruno. I'm going to enjoy seeing my boys tear you apart. Grab him." He nodded his head and placed his hands on the pockets of his coat. His men grabbed Kenny by his shirt and made him stand up. "Get rid of the other one." As Kenny heard that he headbutted the guy that was holding him and punched another. They quickly shoved him against the car and and punched him in the nose, almost knocking him out. They dragged Kenny towards the car, he was still putting up a fight, trying to punch them and help free himself to help Aleks but there was nothing he could do. They kept dragging him, Kenny looked back, Aleks was seated on the ground, leaning against the car. He coughed some blood as a man pointed a gun to his head.

"Let me die standing." Aleks said and the man nodded his head and Aleks got on his feet. Aleks closed his eyes and breathed heavily. After expelling the air out of his lungs, he opened his eyes and stared at the guy pointing the gun to his head. Kenny heard the loud bang as Aleks body fell lifeless into the ground. Kenny's legs got weak and he lost his balance, he fell on his knees, breathing heavily and staring at Aleks body. Kenny felt a sudden rush of adrenaline and punched the two guys next to him and quickly got up on his feet and charged at Andrea Clemente. The old man didn't moved a muscle as he stared at Kenny down as he ran towards him. As Kenny was about to put his hands on Andrea, one of his bodyguards shoved the grip of his Thompson on Kenny's face, knocking him out completely.

Report Post Tip

Kenny woke up on a bright room. He was tied to a chair and and wearing only his pants. He felt an enormous pain on his face as he tried to get himself free but he was tied up real tight. No way he could break those ropes but he kept trying, wasting all his strength. He tried looking around, but there was a bright light right on top of him, he couldn't see shit. Still trying to get free, he heard some voices approaching and a door opening, then footsteps.. The light was removed from his face and he looked up. There was a bald guy holding a tool box. Kenny was still trying to free himself.

"Stop it." The man slapped Kenny on the forehead, that filled him with rage and with all his strength tried to break the ropes and attack the guy. Kenny felt the ropes tearing his flesh and stopped. He raised his head and stared at the bald guy, breathing heavily and with a menacing look on his face.

"The boss just told me to torture you a bit but I might as well get some info out of you." He said while placing the toolbox on the table next to Kenny. He opened it and grabbed a scalpel. He grabbed Kenny's hair and pulled his head back. He placed the scalpel on the beginning of Kenny's neck and pulled it down slowly, tearing his skin. Kenny held his screams, breathing heavily and grumbling, almost growling. The scalpel reached Kenny's chest and the man stopped. He looked at the wound and wet his lips before speaking.

"There is a pattern you see. Your scars." The man pointed the scalpel to Kenny's chest who were full of scars. "Bruno did a good job on you. It'll be like a drawing book. I just need to follow the pattern." The guy leaned forwards and placed the scalpel on Kenny's stomach and went up, following one of his scars. Kenny still didn't screamed, that was nothing compared to what he suffered on Bruno's hands. Kenny turned his gaze to the window and saw Andrea Clemente, just watching the show.

A few minutes of being cut, Kenny noticed a familiar face talking with Andrea. It was Charlie_Runkle. It seemed he was still undercover and they didn't figured that he's working for the Russos. The sight of the man calmed Kenny a bit because he knew he would do something to get him out of there. Charlie finished his talk with Andrea and left in a hurry, probably to gather some folks to rescue Kenny.

Report Post Tip

Michael had been sitting for a few days waiting to hear from Kenny but no word got back to him.  Then Angel Eyes Luggosso who was standing out on guard tapped on the window pane and Joey and Funzi stepped out side followed by Michael.  The car came to a stop as it slowly came up with several of Michael's men walking along side of it.  It was Charlie Runkle.  Charlie quickly got out of the car and walked up to Michael.  He told Michael everything.  The where, the how and then when of Kenny's situation.  Michael had to act quickly Kenny didn't have much time.  In Sicily torture is only good for so long then the thrist of death over comes the want to punish.   

Michael looked at Funzi and Joey an they came up with a half baked plan to rescue Kenny.  Charlie would drive back with three men as his secruity they would stay by the main gate to get Joey and his guys in.  Funzi and Michael would come from the southside of the compound which is lightly guarded because its rolling hills and no one lives on that side of the Clemente clan.  Once Joey is in they would elminate everyone out side of the house and then Funzi would burn the back door of the house while Joey and his men watched the front.  Michael would strom the main house and take Clementes two daughters and drag them to the barn where Kenny was held.  Angel Eyes started handing everyone a red shash.  They tied it around there necks and Michael followed suit not knowing why.   He thought it was there custom to prepare for death.

If Mr. Clemente was with the girls he would be brought with them and command the men to release Kenny.  If not Michael will order them to release Kenny or a daughter would be killed within two minutes and the other held until it happens.  They loaded up into three trucks while Charlie took Angel Eyes, Peter Clemenza and Paul Clemenza with him.  These three were the best shots as they were small game hunters for a living.  As they got to there Compound Charlie waited for fifteen minutes to Allow time for Funzi and Michael to arrive on there side.  Then he drive to the front gates of the compound.  

He was in and the four men got out.  They were met with three men on guard one walked with Charlie the other two stayed with the three men Charlie brought with him.  The Clemenza brothers pulled out pocket knifes and slit the throats of the two guards as Angel Eyes stood by ensure that the two brothers didnt need help and encase another security guard walked up on them.   They then opened the gate and started spreading out slowly killing anyone they saw that didnt have a red shash on.  They killed with knives and with the meat hooks.  Once they secured the front they where able the see Funzi and his guys was then secured the back in the same manner.  

Michael made it to the houe and as he creeped in he saw the girls sitting at the kitchen table pulling the ears off of corn.  He shook his head as he wondered how cheap was this bastard that held Kenny.  He walked into the kitchen throwing his knife into the stomach of the guard.  The girls jumped with fear one tried to run past Michael but he caught her with his arm and pulled her into his chest.  He smiled and told her to hush she wouldn't be hurt then he looked at the other as his men removed the knife from the bleeding guard.  Another told him that the house was empty.  Then he walked over to the guard with one daugther in tow and asked where is his boss.  

The guard said he didn't know and Michael nodded as a meat hook went into the top of the guard's head.  Michael looked at the other daughter who was the youngest of the two and filled with so much fear she didn't even move and asked her where was her Papa.  She shook her head slowly indicating she didn't know.   Michael took them both outside to heading towards the barn.  It was then that Michael looked around and saw the reason for the red shash.  Everyone on the grounds that was dead did not have a shash.  Nodding Michael looked at Angel Eyes and smiled. 

Angel Eyes then yelled out to the people inside the barn.  He intrstucted them to come out and promised them they would be allowed to live.  Refuse and they would be burnt out and killed.  Then he told them they had two minutes and they they had both of the Don's daughters and one of them would be killed if they didn't get the answer they wanted.  It was up to the Don to decide which daughter he wanted to live.  

Report Post Tip

Angel Eyes Luggosso had just yelled out demands to the men in the barn holding on to Kenny.  They were in shock that the Compound had been hit.  So many of there operations had been hit and they were running around the country looking to see who.  They had so many enemies that they become paranoid and their allies started one by one distancing themselves away from the Clementes family.  The man in charge Aldofo was talking with Charlie.   He new either way he was going to be in hot water when the boss gets back.  Charlie was yelling for him to save the girls the boss had lost one child two more would kill them all in a blood lust war.  

Michael yelled out to Joey which was the signal to lite the fire at the back of the barn.  Charlie started screaming commands to Aldolfo who was a very young Capo.  He nodded and then had the front door opened as the smoke started to fill the barn.  Aldolfo came out first with Charlie and three other men holding Kenny as they stepped out of the barn Aldolfo still armed and one of his men pointing a gun at Kenny told them how can they trust that they would not be killed once they released Kenny.  Michael looked at Angel Eyes and Angel replied that he doesn't he has to use faith.  

Charlie told the man with the gun to lower his weapon and took Kenny towards Michael.  Once they were clear The men with Michael opened fire killing the four men where they stood.  Michael told Funzi to take the girls and keep them safe this will destroy the Don's will to fight and maybe negoitate a peace settlement.  Kenny smirked and said hell no that fucker has to die.  Michael looked at Kenny and stooped down near his old friend and smiled.  Then whispered telling Kenny that all your enemies don't have to die.  To leave a few to tell the story and no one will attempt to araise a hand against him. 

Kenny smirked again and in a low voice said

"A dead snake stinks and so does a dead Coyote.  If you string up the dead Coyote and leave him there for a few weeks all the other Coyotes can smell that fucker from miles away and they wont come near that area for years to come.   Kill and hang that fucker with me brother".  

Michael nodded as the men that came with him started looting the home and orchards.  They loaded what ever wasnt nailed down and filled the trucks that they had and those trucks that were on the property.  Joey had concerns that this was to easy and that the boss was either already losing his mind or was as sharp as a fox.  Michael looked at the farm and there was a body count of 34 men that was alot for a home security defense in Sicily.  They went back to where they were held up and as soon as they got there Angel sent for the local doctor who also had issues with the Clemente family.  The doctor patched up Kenny the best he could and left him some pain tablets.  

Kenny suffered a few broken ribs and a swollen black eye.  But he would be fine in a few days.  They were instructed to let him sleep and in a few days the doctor would swing by at night to check on him.  The doctor informed them that the entire village was proud of what was taking place they hated the Clemente Family for all the hardships they caused over the last two generations.  Michael offer the doctor a few dollars but the doctor rejected the money he wanted to do his part in the take down.  

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The War for Palermo
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL