Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 26 - 13:19:16
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Roguette Messages Started by: Anne-Oakely on May 30, '19 12:26
Things Rpguette says when you shoot at her. I for one love it even though she is brutal.
Report Post Tips: 10 / Total: $200,000 Tip
Roguette looks her self over asking is that all you got. Your about as important as a white Crayon.
Your so ugly you had tinted windows on your incubator.
Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

Roguette looks herself over and says "It's just a flesh wound." Her eyes narrow as she says "You're the reason brothers and sisters shouldn't marry." (Roguette has 7 health left. Keep shooting!) 

Report Post Tip

Roguette looks herself over and says "It's just a flesh wound." Her eyes narrow as she says "Your parents were brothers." 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
Roguette looks herself over and says "It's just a flesh wound." Her eyes narrow as she says "Fellows like you don't grow from trees, they swing from them." (Roguette has 80 health left. Keep shooting!) (Time: 05:18.582)
Locked and loaded... (Time: 05:17.514)
. Roguette looks herself over and says "It's just a flesh wound." Her eyes narrow as she says "Did your parents have any children that lived?" (Roguette has 61 health left. Keep shooting!) (Time: 05:19.220)
Report Post Tip
4. Roguette looks herself over and says "That... that's it?" Her eyes narrow as she says "If idiots could fly, this would be an airport." (Roguette has 3 health left. Keep shooting!) (Time: 05:21.792)

149.  Roguette looks herself over and says "That... that's it?" Her eyes narrow as she says "I certainly hope you are sterile" (Roguette has 9 health left. Keep shooting!)

Report Post Tip

Roguette looks herself over and says "It's just a flesh wound." Her eyes narrow as she says "How much refund do you expect on your head now it's empty?" (Roguette has 4health left. Keep shooting!) (Time: 29:16.189)

Report Post Tip

Roguette looks herself over and says "It's just a flesh wound." Her eyes narrow as she says "We'll get along fine as soon as you realize I'm God." 

Roguette looks herself over and says "That... that's it?" Her eyes narrow as she says "I'm jealous of people that don't know you!" (Roguette has 1 health left. Keep shooting!)

Roguette looks herself over and says "It's just a flesh wound." Her eyes narrow as she says "Some people tell me I'm condescending; that means I talk down to people." 

Report Post Tip

Roguette looks herself over and says "It's just a flesh wound." Her eyes narrow as she says "I would ask you how old you are but I know you can't count that high."

Roguette looks herself over and says "It's just a flesh wound." Her eyes narrow as she says "When you get run over by a car it shouldn't be listed under accidents." 

Roguette looks herself over and says "That... that's it?" Her eyes narrow as she says "You are as strong as an ox and almost as intelligent."

Rarely read them actually, but many great ones hasIzzy put in there, harsh words and meanings sometimes but it's funny even then :p

Report Post Tip

Roguette looks herself over and says "That... that's it?" Her eyes narrow as she says "You're your own punishment in life."

Report Post Tip

Roguette looks herself over and says "That... that's it?" Her eyes narrow as she says "But damn you fine. Nearly has fine as HandsomeRob. He had BDE though."

Report Post Tip
Roguette looks herself over and says "That... that's it?" Her eyes narrow as she says "You're so stupid, you move your lips when watching TV."

Roguette looks herself over and says "That... that's it?" Her eyes narrow as she says "Who lit the fuse on your tampon?"

18.  Roguette looks herself over and says "That all you got?" Her eyes narrow as she says "You look like two pounds of shit in a one-pound bag." (Roguette has 7 health left. Keep shooting!)

19.  Success! Dat bum's swimmin with da fishes.

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Roguette Messages
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL