Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 06:01:27
Game Suggestions
1 Watchers
Page:  1 
Fix the Ranks Started by: DeanWinchester- on Jun 02, '19 19:45
So for a long time I’ve though that the ranks for MR have been broken, and I think with the recent changes it’s about time we fix these little things wrong with the game. So I suggest the following changes to the ranking system of the game.
*Note No changes before Wise Guy.*

Civilian < Petty Thief < Thug < Gangster < Goomba < Earner

Now what I’m suggesting is a buffer between Wise Guy and Made Man, a rank where a user can still do all the things a under made individual can do but also give a few perks of the Made Men. No Made Crest would be given, but the user could conduct Organized Crimes. Something of a probationary period for a family.

Enforcer/ Soldier- Something along these lines. The rank could be assigned at 10 days and must be given by a crew leader.

Then the Ranks Made Man and Capo would remain as they are.

The ranks of Boss and Consigliere would be flipped so Boss would be the latter rank because it makes no sense the way it is, a Consigliere would never be above a Boss he is a key advisor to the boss and I’ve though this has been a flaw in the game for 10 years now, it’s about time we fix it!

The ranks beyond this would remain the same.

I’m open to suggestions within my suggestion, amendments and added comment from everyone to try and use this thread as a general thread to improve the ranking system within MR.
Report Post Tip

What is the need for a rank between Wise Guy and Made Man? I like that so many "bonuses" come with the Made Man promotion. It's the hardest one to achieve "at least it should be" and it represents earning the trust of your CL; it should have as many perks as possible associated with it, I think. 

Can you explain why an added rank would be a benefit here? If you're saying 'well, only Made+ can do OCs', I believe that's exactly what's intended by the game.

It sounds like your major issue is that you don't like the rank of "Boss". 

I can kind of see where you're coming from here, but I also think it depends how you look at it. I've never seen "Boss" as representing THE Boss, but rather someone who can be the "boss" of their own branch of the organization or could run their own show. Additionally, a Consigliere/Advisor CL could be considered as an adviser to someone higher up in their district.

Ultimately, I can kind of get where you're coming from... but I don't recall the names of the ranks ever really change for... I dunno, a decade and a half? I feel like we need a better reason to pull the trigger in changing something that has been around so long.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

Would this have anything to do with grave robbing, since many wise guys do not want to be made until their completion of phase three?

Report Post Tip
It absolutely would Isabella which is the most Forward reason as to why I think the game needs this change!

As wee the Boss and Consigliere thing yes it’s been around for 15 years, but we’ve been wrong for 15 years it’s better to fix it late than never!
Report Post Tip

Can't you simple ask your CL to hold off that promotion when it's offered? I don't see a need for this. OC should remain for Made +. They earned the place in a family to pull these off.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

I submit a big fat -1 

IF one is grave robbing, that is a personal choice. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $50,000 Tip

Bump this idea

Report Post Tip

I agree with everything the OP said. Made men are not the ones who kill, soldiers do that. Also a BIG thumbs up on the flip on cons/boss.

Personally, I always thought that the whole rank structure was flawed. There should not, in my opinion, by any game ranks, just units. The perks gained with each rank would be gained at the level instead. Ranks would then be 1 godfather/don/boss per crew, 1 underboss, 1 RHM, 1 consigliere, 1 capo in a GF crew 2 in other crews, made man, soldier, and associate. All promotions would be made by the CL. You would be a civilian until you joined a crew and would then be associate. Your crew rank would be displayed where the game rank is displayed now.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Any feedback or perspectives from staff??

Report Post Tip

Agree only with the Boss and Consig. They should be switched around.

Report Post Tip

Game Suggestions
Replying to: Fix the Ranks
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL