Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 10:36:11
Page:  1 
Pink's Started by: MrPink on Jun 06, '19 17:40

PINK'S
12th STREET, DETROIT

MrPink grinned ear-to-ear, his neck circled as he looked over the pristine glass finish which was to become Detroit's latest late night spot. With a beaming look of pride painted across his face, he fixed the cuffs of his perfect cut three-piece suit. Bursting with excitement, his fish eyes wobbled around his head as he spun in a full circle. As his boney frame finished the delicate manoeuvre, he found himself facing the entrance, which stood centred in a wall of glass beneath huge red eccentric red velvet drapes, with only a fraction of expoosure for the window-dancers. He gleefully strolled towards the door, turning to face the back wall once again and taking in a deep breath.

"Okay, everyone... Get in positions, it's show time." His grin grew, rubbing his hands together he began to look around the room at his welcoming staff.

A well dressed man hurried behind the bar, dropping the needle onto the record before stereotypically beginning to towel a glass maintaining the busy look, and his busy yet approachable aura. Two scantily clad women climbed up into the window and began sensually moving their bodies to the soft melody as it scratched in. Multiple waitresses, dressed in an array of lingerie and clothing - some more exposed than others, but all carrying an inviting look and holding trays as they make their way towards the entrance with freebies-on-sticks. MrPink's heels clipped as he made his way further into his new spot, a cheesy sparkle tinging the corner of his teeth as his face remained unmoved, his smile held strong.

He took another look around at the rest of his staff, savouring the moment of calm before their openineg. His eyes travelled the women in various different dress-ups. Some dressed classy, some dressed formally, some dressed barely... He smiles at them all as they begin to wander around his new paradise. Pointing at the door, he nods at the four overgrown security to open the doors to the public. As the glass doors separated, he steps up to the approaches the entrance and begins greeting the first arriving of his new clients.

"Ahh, I'm so pleased you found us, welcome to Pink's! If you make your way through the curtain, the ladies will take your coats and help you find something to enjoy."

As you step past security and through the glistening red curtain, the mood entirely changes. Your coat is comfortably slid from your back and stored in the cloakroom by a woman dressed in a full suit - and neckscarf to boot. All of the stress and outside-world increasingly evaporates from your body, your shoulders broadening as the beverage you requested was placed into your hand by one of the more revealing women. The classy, arousing feel of the establishment engulfs you and you begin to look around the large room for a place to claim as yours for the evening. Your eyes surveying the many poles along the back wall, the bar on your right or the booths spread across the left side.

Report Post Tip

For the past week Xanxus had been keeping himself entertained at Pink’s. The liquor was the best and Pink had definitely set up a business for the high rollers. After a week he had become a regular and was a known face to the strippers in the establishment. Above all the place was well secured which made it a perfect place for both business and pleasure.

“We want to start moving another five kilos of product.” The man sitting next to Xanxus said. Xanxus smiled . The smile was mostly directed at the stripper who was inside the booth. She was currently giving a private show while they had a quick business meeting. The stripper had flashed Xanxus one of those smiles that made you smile too when you saw them. He’d have to ask Pink where he found these girls, they were always as interesting as they were beautiful.

The man besides Xanxus was an associate of his and was a small time drug dealer. The man had dark colored skin and was built like bodybuilder. His deep voice alone could make you feeling threatened if you didn’t know the man. His name was Mansel, Xanxus had often heard Mansel’s drug pushers call him by the name Steel. Xanxus thought it to be a fitting name.

“That’s not a problem, I’ll make arrangements. Same location as last time? “ Xanxus asked. His eyes were tracking the hips of the stripper, he felt a sudden thirst and took a sip of the liquor he been holding in his hand.

“Same location.“ Mansel said, his eyes shifted to the stripper then back at Xanxus. Mansel was well aware of Xanxus love for women of questionable morals. Xanxus expected Mansel to get up and leave but he didn’t. Xanxus  quickly realized there was something else Mansel wanted to say.

“I want to ask for your help with a problem.” Mansel said after a few seconds of silence. The man said it as though he had never asked for help before, his voice had cracked. He continued on with a story and what he wanted my help with.

It turned out that Mansel had a problem with his local Ku Klux Klan. Mansel said some heavy stuff that Xanxus couldn’t believe and when the story was finished so was all the liquor held in Xanxus’s glass cup. Xanxus promised he would help Mansel, not only because it was bad for business to let such a problem exist, but because it just felt right. Mansel left after they shook hands, leaving Xanxus alone with the stripper.

“So does Pink pay you well for the night?” Xanxus asked the stripper as he leaned forward and placed his empty cup on the table. She gave him one of those smiles again and Xanxus smiled in returned. She caught me again, Xanxus thought. He lifted a pack of cigarettes off the table the stripper was currently dancing on and briefly admired the red interior of the booth while he lit the cigarette with a lighter. “You can earn more back at my place. You’ve been shaking those hips for so long I suddenly desire to be between your thighs. “ Xanxus said after a long pull of my cigarette. The girl laughed and stopped dancing. She hugged the pole and turned to face Xanxus.

He pays me well enough to not fuck anyone for extra cash. Perhaps you can ask him the price yourself.” She replied sternly, then she softly bit her lips. “But I finish work in an hour. Stick around and I’ll let you drive me home. My place. “ She said with a smile.

Xanxus smiled again.

Report Post Tip

Luis was in town on business and decided he must stop in and visit the highly esteemed bar he had heard much about called, Pink's, while normally away on business, he tried to limit his drinking but as he passed through Detroit he noticed it and knew he was right about his decision to visit.. He barked at the taxi cab driver to pull over before slipping him a crisp 100$ bill and stepped out of the cab along with his head bodyguard Joe Delorenzi..

"Let's go have us a drink shall we?" Luis said with a smirk at Joe who noticed the bar and grinned

"You know me well boss" Joe said happily as he loved to day drink

Luis was surprised to find such high class service at a bar as upon entering his coat was taken for him by a woman whom Luis found fairly attractive before being brushed into the place.. It was full all walks of life, but many that Luis found sharing the same path with as he greeted various mafia figures that were present before taking a seat at the bar with Joe and beckoning the bartender over...

"You wouldn't happen to have any whiskey by any chance would you? For me and my pal here..." Luis said as he put 6$ down on the bar

"Certainly, coming right up.." the woman said with a smile

She came back quickly with there drinks before they both toasted each other and downed their shots before requesting another round and watching the woman on the back wall dancing on the poles... What a fine establishment you got here Mr. Pink, Luis thought to himself as he stuck a cigarette in his mouth and flicked open his engraved zippo 'Lucky' which ignited the flame and raised it to his cigarette hanging from his mouth.. He took a long drag and exhaled before continuing to get drunk into the mid afternoon...

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: Pink's
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL