Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 09:09:42
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
The Adventures of SuperSao Started by: SuperSao on Feb 06, '08 19:07
Looks around the place and sees everyone smoking and frowns as he pats his pockets to eel they are empty.

Hey Mac can I bum another cigarette?

He takes a cigarette and lights up as he sits down at the bar.

I'm buying for us. Get whatever you want.
Report Post Tip
MacManus takes a sip of his pint and leans back in the booth, setting to the meticulous stretching of every muscle in his body, a ritual he'd picked up as an adolescent. After the day he just had, this was exactly what he needed, short of a cool bed and a few morphine. Try as he might, however, he could not stop running the particulars of the days events through his mind. Something just didn't click.

"Say, boss, you know how McGreyhoundstein's syndicate is defunct? Then how did he have a hit squad waiting on us at the wharf? I think some digging needs to be done."
Report Post Tip
Sao chugs his beer and wipes away what was left on his lips, and looks over to MacManus.

Like I said, there are a few lonely gangsters that hold it close and still try to carry on what they once believed in. They followed us the entire time after we killed Jarvis. They must have just saw Kerowyn and decided to go after her to get to me. Looks like there is only 2 members left of The Toe. We'll get them soon don't worry...

Sao orders another beer and chugs it again.

I really need this...
Report Post Tip
Pericolo dropped another round of drinks of at the table she had sat a few minutes ago. The taller one, she had heard one of them call him Mac, gave her the secret code as they entered the back door.

You guys have money to pay for all this right?

It had been a long night and she didn't need them stiffing her. The two others besides Mac looked a little rough around the edges. Pericolo watched as they looked at eachother, the girl gave each of the men shrugs and finally the other guy perked up and said he'd cover it.

You better or you'll be talking to The Toe's best men. Let me tell you they aren't in the greatest of moods tonight.
Report Post Tip
I have plenty of money to cover all of this. In fact, would you like a drink? My treat.

Sao downs another beer.

And also, to be frank, I'm not afraid of The Toe's best men...
Report Post Tip
She smirks at the man's bravery and takes a seat at there table. Waving a hand at the bar she hand a drink brought to her.

Cheers!

Pericolo says and drinks after they all clank there glasses together. She gets a better look of the three at this view. The girl is sitting very close to the man that offered her to sit and the guy named Mac was taking a look around the bar.
Report Post Tip
Sao smiles as Peri decides to have a seat.

How are you doing tonight?
Report Post Tip
Pericolo smiles back to not seem rude, but the smile is false. The man already had a girl on his arm, why was he smiling at her like that?

So are you three drinking to celebrate the fun you just had or will have? The night is still young.
Report Post Tip
MacManus forces himself to down a second draught. His nerves were shot; every glance directed at him by the denizens of the Mallard seems to veil some sort of intent. He walks slowly over to the bar and returns to the table with a glass of whisky. Though, on some level, he had noticed the fourth person sitting at the table before, his mind had yet to slow down long enough to introduce himself.

"Y'know, I'm in here all the time and I've never seen you before. Name's MacManus; friends call me Mac."
Report Post Tip
Kerowyn Blushed, realizing she hadn't introduced herself either. She smiles at Peri.

And mines Kerowyn, friends call my Missy or Kero. Nice to meet you.

Kerowyn sips at her drink, a small glass of brandy and glances around the small bar, catching glimpses of known faces though she couldn't place names to eyes.

Quite a place you've got here... The bar tenders got good taste in brandy.
Report Post Tip
Brandy

Did someone say Brandy

I'll take a shot or maybe three or four of those

StoneApe sits next to Ms_K (just for protection if he gets drunk)
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Adventures of SuperSao
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL