Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 25 - 09:24:02
Page:  1 
Frankie's Ramblings Started by: Frankie_Vizzini on Jun 13, '19 11:14

Frankie paces up and down his house, wondering pondering about his life. Where he has been and what his future may bring him. Frankie has been having weird dreams which involved the grim reaper, but in this version it was a female. Frankie knows of these to just be dreams.... or more like tragic nightmares but they seem so life like. Like the one he had last week, which involved his mother.

Frankie has this nearby park which sits a few blocks down from his house, which used to be a center for happiness and where the little kids went to have a fun afternoon. In the early years it stayed like this until a local gang moved in. Now the park is covered in thick grass, and homeless people sleeping on all four corners. See in my dream a week ago, I was there and saw my mother. She was on the park bench crying, with her hands covering the tears on her face. She looked over and screamed, before everything went dark. See this is no random event, this is the same park where my mother was murdered ten years ago to this day. Since the bad event was having it's anniversary it might of sparked the nightmare. 

Frankie goes down the stairs from his room and into his kitchen. Looking through the cupboards he finds a bottle of whiskey and some glasses. He pours one, which he jams down his throat like he is getting paid for it. This happens for the next thirty minutes before Frankie is having a hard time remaining upright. Frankie manages to stumble to the bathroom and heave into the toilet. I begin to fall, banging my head on the sink and falling unconscious. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Frankie woke up the next day, with a severe trauma on his head, Feeling with his hand he rubs his forehead, finding a massive bump bulging out of his skull. Just great. Frankie made his way over to the shower and starting it. Taking his shower which took a bit longer than his usual ten minute long showers. Frankie left the shower feeling like a new man, but the intense feeling of a hangover is always a fun way to start the morning off right. Frankie walks down the stairs and finds his keys on the table near his love couch. Frankie walks out of his house, slamming the door beheind him close. Frankie humss his favorite new tune as he gets into his car. Twisting the keys which turns on his engine. Frankie floors it down the street and he makes his way to a newstand which is a half mile from his house. He was too exhausted to head there on foot today. Taking the newspaper and walking back to his car. Throwing the paper in his back seat and starting the car once again. 

Shooting down the street and back to his home. Frankie closes his house door and throws his keys into his little bowl by the door. Stumbling into his office and locking the door beheind him. See Frankie along with being a cold blooded killer sociopathic drunk, he also wants to be an author for some god damn reason. He believes he is a lot smarter than he his apparently. But he knew how to tell a compelling story which helped his new cause. 

Life of a Mobster: Frankie Ferrantino 

Chapter 1: My Childhood

See when I was a young little man, my family did not have much. My dad worked at a dead end insurance company and my mother was a stay at home mom. When my father came home, all he wanted was to pop a cold one and watch the Mets. I swear if he had to choose that or his family, he would have to think it over. But then the highest chance for his answer would be to ditch us. I was never taught anything by that pig, except for one thing. 

He would always tell me this. "Now son if you do get into a predicament make sure to never get caught. But if you do you never ever rat out your freinds. That's the code." Yeah father you know about loyalty right. We all know you bang the next door neighbor, which also turns out to be my english teacher. We know you like to go to the bowling alley on Sundays with your freinds and do blow in the stalls. You have no right to tell me anything. But thinking back on it, the old drunk loon had a point. May of been the only valuable thing he ever told me. ​​​​​​​

Report Post Tip

Chapter 2: Living in the Bad Side of Town and Joining a Gang

In the years of before highschool, we continued to live on the worst side of Little Italy. We never had a lot of money, having to work long hours on jobs which barely even gave us enough money to live. As soon as I had enough with being a poor little boy, I met one of my best freinds Tommy_Dulino another italian kid in the same apartment complex which my family lived in. We used to ride our bikes up and down the neighborhood, throwing rocks at businesses we didn't like. But then we ran into some older kids from our school at the local diner. We sat across from them and overheard them talking to each other. 

"Shut up we need to talk. Danny the leader from the Seventh Street boys have challenged us to a fight at the hoop courts. Henry is bringing his two older cousins Ottavio and Dominic. Should give us a little more muscle, but they still out number us by two guys. We might need to bring some bats and brass knuckles, to make things even." I look at my best friend, then we get up and walk over to the hoodlums. 

"Yo if you are looking for someone, we are your guys." The biggest member of there group gets up and looks down at me. He soars over me by a few inches. "Why would we take you twirp." I look over at there leader and back at this brute infront of me. I bring my right foot and slam it into his crotch. He falls to the ground in agony, as I smirk. The leader laughs, before accepting me into the group. 

I put down my pencil and stretch out my arms. I get out for a moment, walking into my kitchen and pouring myself some water. I slowly drink it as I feel the cold texture on my tongue. I look at the wall before I put down the glass of water. I run back up my stairs, getting on my best killing suit. I put it on, repositioning my tie and putting on my belt. I walk back down the stairs before grabbing my cars keys and begin to drive to Apache's Bootlegger. I heard they have some great originally brewed liquor which goes down masterfully. My kind of place. Then after I am going to clinch my blood lust. But that can wait for now........

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Frankie's Ramblings
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL