Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 07:32:18
Page:  1 
Silverstein Liquor Started by: TomSilverstein on Jun 14, '19 08:37

The relationship with Tom and his wife, Cindy, were slowly deteriorating. The problem was, Tom was always busy. It wasn’t his fault. The business was thriving, and it afforded the family a great life. Tom felt like Cindy was being selfish. After all, she hadn’t worked in over fifteen years. That was fifteen years of every expensive paid by Tom’s hard work and success. While it bothered him that his wife was somewhat ungrateful, Tom loved his wife and never wanted her to be sad. It had become obvious over time that Cindy liked to drink wine. While she would always drink responsibly, lately it seemed to become an increasing problem. Recently, Tom had begun looking for ways to keep his wife productive. He thought of her as one of the smartest women he knew. It would be a shame to lose her smarts and incredibly personable personality to the bottle.

Across the street from Silverstein & Co. Realty was a commercial building for sale. He was thinking about buying it but he didn’t know what he could possibly use it for. Then it dawned on him, maybe he could buy it for his wife. Potentially it would give her some purpose and empower her. Tom went home and had a lengthy discussion with Cindy. She was excited and knew what she would do with the place. Cindy wanted to open a liquor store. While it wasn’t something Tom was thrilled about, and it didn’t exactly match his portfolio, he was happy his wife found something to be excited about.

It had a gorgeous storefront, and it was just what Cindy needed in her life. After countless days of hard work, it was finally ready. It was a great experience for the couple, which ultimately brought the two together.

Silverstein liquor was to have the finest, and largest selection of liquor, wines, and spirits in all of Detroit. It also adds inventory every day.

SILVERSTEIN LIQUOR

62  Brickroad Drive, Bricktown, Detroit

(555) - 495 - 6375

Wines:

Château Cheval Blanc

Red Wine

France, 6L

$15,000

Château L'Église Clinet

Red Wine

France, 6L

$6,000

Il Marroneto Madonna

Red Wine

Italy, 5L

$1,500

Château Lafleur

Red Wine

France, 750ml

$1,500

Château La Mission Haut-Brion

White Wine

France, 750ml

$1,200

Kellerei Cantina Terlan

White Wine

Italy, 1.5L

$550

Georges Vernay Condrieu

White Wine

France, 750ml

$175

Nikolaihof Riesling Vinothek

White Wine

Austria, 750ml

$150

Dom Pérignon P3

Champagne

France, 750ml

$3,200

Recaredo Reserva Particular

Sparkling Wine

Spain, 750ml

$100

Smirnoff Ice

Vodka Cooler

United States, 24 x 330ml

$60

Gin Smash Tail Spin

Spirit-based Cooler

Canada, 6 x 355ml

$15

Bacardi Breezer Pina Colada

Spirit-based Cooler

Canada, 6 x 355ml

$15

Aberfeldy 12

Scotch Whiskey

United Kingdom, 750ml

$45

Hennessy V.S.

Cognac

France, 750 ml

$65

St-Germain

Fruit liqueur

France, 750 ml

$45

Grand Marnier 

Fruit liqueur

France, 750 ml

$40

Tanqueray

Dry gin

United Kingdom, 750 ml

$35

The Kraken Black Spiced Rum

Spiced rum

Trinidad and Tobago, 750 ml

$30

Appleton Estate Signature Blend

Amber rum

Jamaica, 1.14 L

$30

Bacardi 8 Years Old

Amber rum

Puerto Rico, 750 ml

$30

Bombay Sapphire

Dry Gin

United Kingdom, 750ml

$25

Disaronno

Almond-nut liqueur

Italy, 750 ml

$25

Report Post Tip

Coffee was her addiction, but liquor came in a close second.  She had spent a lot of time in Detroit, business was always good here.  Her bank account appreciated the business anyways.  Spending so much time here, she always noticed when a new business popped up.  She saw the liquor store and had to make a visit.  The list was almost intimidating, but at the same time she wanted one of everything.  It was hard enough choosing what coffee to get each day, this was almost impossible to decide. 

Um, well, I want so many things.  Could you ship to Seattle?

She looked over the list again. 

Okay, so I want Nikolaihof Riesling Vinothek , Appleton rum, Aberfeldy 12, and I think that is it. 

This would have to do, she didn't want to explain to her boss that the entire delivery was for her. 

Oh, and can you deliver a case of the Smirnoff Ice to Nexus,  just send it to his HQ from anonymous.

She laughed to herself and dug through her bag for some cash. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
“Any gin would do, make it two bottles Ma’am.” Doc told the owner. Doc noticed that he was starting to have a problem with alcohol. And he knows he needed to stop if he wanted to continue doing surgery. Surgery needs steady hands and the Doc noticed that his hands had a slight tremor with it.
“This will be the last time.” He promised his self then takes the two bottles.
“Gracias Madam!” Doc said, thanking the owner while paying her. He was now ready for the stake out. He has bagels, he has coffee and best of all, he has liquor. Doc went out of the shop whistling.
Report Post Tip

Nexus had been lounging around the HQ all day, it had been a busy week for him, so he was in for a well deserved chill out time. Unexpectedly he hear the HQ alarm bell go for off. There was a young man holding a suspicious looking package, Nexus a little frightened pulled out his pistol, and asked the man what the package contained. 

"A case of Smirnoff Ice, sir. A woman sent it from Silverstein Liquor" 

Nexus took a moment to think, for why on earth would someone send him a case of Smirnoff Ice. 

"Ah" he exclaimed. 

There was only person in the world that would send this to him, and that would be his good friend Hayley 

Knowing she was in town, Nexus grabbed his jacket and went out to find her, so they can catch up. Whilst he was at it, he was going to buy her a drink, he definitely owed her one.   

Report Post Tip

Tom's wife Cindy had been working super hard making the liquor store perfect. There had been plenty of orders and customers to keep her busy. It was stressful, but she was thankful for a husband who would invest in her, and give her the opportunity to go back to work.

Today Cindy was preparing for some new stock to arrive later that morning. There had been a lot of requests for certain things that she felt the store also needed. She watched as a large truck pulled up in front of the store. Tom came over from across the street to talk to the people who would be unloading the truck. He came inside and gave her a kiss and told her he would be back at his lunch break to help around. Then men started to shuffle in with boxes of liquor, and unload them in the back. When they were done, Cindy noticed she had a lot of organizing and stocking to do. Thank god she had employees.

Cindy went to her computer to update her liquor database. It wouldn’t be long before the update went live.

Report Post Tip

Finally, after a couple of hours had passed, the Silverstein Liquor system had updated with all the latest inventory.

Turquoise Bay Amber Rum

Rum

France, 700 ml  

$50

Wild Tiger India

Spiced Rum

India, 700 ml

$30

J. Wray Gold

Rum

Jamaica, 750 ml

$25

Lamb's

Spiced Rum

Canada, 750 ml

$25

Poncha da Madeira

Rum

Portugal, 700 ml

$25

Corzo Silver

Tequila

Mexico, 750 ml

$75

Patron Silver

Tequila

Mexico, 375 ml

$45

El Jimador Tequila Reposado

Tequila

Mexico, 750 ml

$35

Sauza Silver

Tequila

Mexico, 750 ml

$30

Lagavulin 16 Year Old Islay Single Malt

Whiskey

Scotland, 750 ml  

$135

Writers' Tears Copper Pot Irish

Whiskey

Ireland, 750 ml

$50

Knob Creek Bourbon

Whiskey

United States, 750 ml

$40

Absolut

Vodka

Sweden, 1750 ml

$65

Grey Goose

Vodka

France, 200ml

$15

Report Post Tip

Tutte had to get some booze back home so he was glad when seeing that Silverstein Liquor was open so he got in and walked up to the counter and asks;

"Hey mister, can I have 3 bottles of Absolut Vodka, real Swedish vodka is the best so when I saw this I was both glad and surprised, here you have $200 for it, keep the change"

Report Post Tip

From all the way in Nova Scotia, retired police officer and current trailer park supervisor and co owner of SunnyVale Trailer Park, Mr. Lahey swerves his Chrysler New Yorker Brougham into the Silverstein liqour store parking lot. Mr. Lahey has been with the liqour ever since Randy left him for Donna. It has been a very hard time for Mr. Lahey, and he deserves himself another little drinky poo. As he stumbles inside the store he stops and stares at the board with the current inventory on it. 

Buurrp. Hi there Mr. Silversexy, I mean Silverstein. I need that Lagavulin, Knob Creek and.. burrrp Excuse me bud, and Writers Tears for breakfast. Cause everyone knows whiskey goes well with bacon. Then I’ll take the Lambs and J Wray Gold. Four bottles each there bud, and be careful there bagging them! I need some wine coolers for a late night dinner snack if you can get those back in stock. You know I own a trailer park I need to go back and look after soon. Burrrp. 

Report Post Tip

Cindy had been working in the back of the store when she heard a commotion going on in the front. She walked out from behind the doors that separated the back from the front to see an old friend stumbling around. Jim_Lahey had been a family friend for years. While he was certainly an alcoholic, he was one of Tom's oldest friends and a loyal valued customer. 

"Hi Jim, it's Cindy... Tom's wife, I run the shop. Tom's across the store at the office if you would like to see him. For now, I can help you with your liquor needs. I have Lagavulin for you right here, some Knob Creek, and the Writers' Tears. I would hope you don't drink them this early. Oh, you want Lambs and J Wray Gold? FOUR BOTTLES EACH? Jim, you should really slow down there, how many whiskey bottles could you possibly need? Hey, okay let me run to the back and grab them for you."

Baffled by how much whiskey Jim Lahey was requesting, Cindy quickly made her way to the stock room to find the four bottles of Lambs and J Wray Gold. She put them in individual brown paper bags and into a crate. They were heavy, but she managed to carry the crate to the front. Jim looked like he was in a rush, so Cindy rang up bottles.

"Jim, I'll open a tab for you. I couldn't expect you to pay now. I know you have to go back to running your trailer park but Tom is across the street if you want to say hi. Come back anytime you need some more whiskey. We'll get you your wine coolers."

Cindy watched as the drunk made his way outside the store and get into his 1976 Chrysler New Yorker Brougham. She struggled to figure out how he still had a license.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Tom looked at the newspaper that was his hands and felt optimistic. He walked over to the window and reflected on the liquor store he bought for his wife. It was a place that encouraged and empowered her. Then he saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was Cindy walking out of the shop, seemingly frustrated. Tom gulped and glanced at his own reflection. No one was prepared for what Cindy had in store today. As Tom stepped outside and Cindy came closer, he could see the angry glint in her eye.

"Look, Tom,"

growled Cindy, with a special glare that reminded Tom of the Tasmanian Devil.

"I know you told me I would have to do this on my own, but I need some money to purchase new stock. Stuff like wine coolers. I need six thousand, two hundred and ninety-four dollars."

Tom looked back around trying to figure out if she was serious or not,

"Cindy, are you not capable of figuring it out for yourself," he replied.

They looked at each other in silence. Tom looked at Cindy.

"I don't have the funds..." he lied.

Cindy gave Tom a deadly glare

"Do you want me to shove that newspaper where the sun doesn't shine?"

Tom promptly remembered how much he loved his wife.

"Actually, I do have the funds," he admitted.   

Tom reached into his pockets.

"Here, take this for your stock and here’s some extra so you can go buy yourself a new dress"

A giant smile lit up across Cindy’s face. She gave Tom a big hug and a kiss and walked back into the liquor store to order her new stock.

Report Post Tip

Terenzio was on a flight to Detroit. He had a connection there that would hook him up with another connection to get some product moving along. He was thinking of moving some liquor along with his other product, he just needed the contact and to make the deal. He had his buddy Taga in the city who grew up there and was familiar with the surroundings, Plus he had a location Terenzio could spot up while he was in town. Arriving at the airport Taga sat out in the parking lot waiting. Just then, Terenzio walks out and head towards the parking lot where Taga waited. Taga was smoking a blunt and passed it to Terenzio as he approached. They shake hands and hop in the vehicle. 

“Good to see ya brother, I have a spot you might want to check out. We can stop by now so you can speak to the owner.”

Taga says as Terenzio passes him back the blunt. 

“Cool. I want to see if we can get this moving. Everything is lined up we just need to make the moves.” 

Terenzio says as they head into town. Terenzio looks at everything he could see in the city. There were many locations and businesses that were making moves on the daily, who knew the extent to the process? Only time would unfold that. As they approach the location, it was a liquor store and Terenzio knew exactly what the move was. If he could get a steady supply of liquor moving around with his weed then he would be set. They pull up and make their way inside. Terenzio walks up to the counter with Taga. They could hear a few voices as they approach and wait for someone to assist.

Report Post Tip

Tom had been extremely busy with business lately. Having plenty of upcoming projects, there were certainly some that got Tom more excited. One project, in particular, would bring lots of money to the company. A close associate of Tom's, Taga, had called about doing some business regarding the liquor store. Taga had told him he had a close friend who was interested in moving some product, in this case, liquor since Tom already had a store filled with it and had access to distributors at a low price. Thorough details were not discussed over the phone, but Taga told Tom the gentleman would be in town soon and he would bring him by the store to further talk. Tom wasn't sure when this meeting would be, but he told his wife Cindy that whenever she saw two men in the store who looked like they weren't there buying bottles of liquor, to give him a call. 

It was a warm late afternoon, and Tom was looking out the front window of his realty office. A nice car had pulled up in front of the liquor store. One of them appeared to be Taga, so Tom knew it was time to talk business. He grabbed his cellphone and headed across the street. As Tom was walking across the street, he got a call from Cindy. Tom didn't answer as he already knew it was them. Within seconds he was inside the store. Happy to see his old friend, Tom walked in and shook Taga's hand. After saying their hello's, Tom turned to Taga's friend. The man who he presumed would be his next business partner, stuck out his hand. Tom shook the man's hand and offered to bring them to the back of the office for a drink and conversation. After settling in and pouring the men a drink of their choice, Tom sat down.

"Gentleman, we both all know we're not here for small talk, so why don't we get down to business. What did you two have in mind?"

Report Post Tip

He was totally out of alcohol back home so he thought it was best to buy some here in Detroit when he was here. He opens the door and the door-bell rings ( sweet little sound had it) to let the owner know when people come in.

"Hey Mr, I want 2 bottle of Lagavulin and two bottles of Absolut Vodka, $400 is the amount I got to it, here you have that, thanks a lot"

Report Post Tip

John held the payphone in his hand as a voice barked at him on the other end of the line.

"I don't know what to tell you, man.  I visited here yesterday and it looks like this shit is just.. from the future."

"What do you mean from the future?"

"The shit's all dated in the future, man.  It looks like you can get a bottle of champagne from 1971.  I don't even know how that's possible."

"Are you sure your eyes are right?  Are you smoking on the weed again?  Don't make this difficult, John.  We wanted a simpl-"

The voice stopped on the end of the receiver before John heard a sigh.

"Just get something nice.  She will appreciate it."

John put the receiver back on the hook as he made his way back into Silverstein Liquor, swinging the door open. A silence covered the store, broken only by the sound of John's soles hitting the floor. He moved across aisles until he stumbled across a panoply of blood surrounding a body with broken glass and liquor riddling the area. His face sunk as he took the scene in.

"Not cool.."

Lakeman adjusted his tie as he knew he had to get out of the shop with haste. He saw an acceptable bottle of wine, a "2010" Chateau Lafleur, and leaned over the puddle of blood, careful not to step in anything untoward. Grabbing the bottle, he leaned back and sighed as he pulled out his wallet, pulling out several large bills into a neat stack that he left on the store counter of the shop. Pulling open the door, he dashed out as quickly as he could as police sirens began to whir in the distance.

Report Post Tip

LoBo on his way out of DT decided to enter Silverstein Liquor,he walks up the steps and enters,walking up to the gent at the counter. the gent smiles and LoBo does also , he said sir your best white wine you have i'll take a bottle. the gent gets 1 down for LoBo and they walk to the register to checkout. and LoBo pays him and bids him a good day.

Report Post Tip

He really needed to fill up with some good old bose back home so he enters the Silverstein Liquor to see what they had in for the moment, he stood there and looked around and found some good bose to have rainy day home and when friends visits. He tool up a bottle of Writer's tears copper pot Irish whiskey, he finds also a good brandy, Hennessy V.E. He wanted some more and walked towards a area twhere he saw som familiar bottles from long time since living in Scandinavia, Absolute Vodka, he took 2 of those bottles, now he had what he came for and goes to pay up $245 and happily walks out and heads home to stackup with those good bose.

Report Post Tip

While she was out Zavi buys herself a car to get around. She splurges and buys herself a baby blue Cadillac Series 75 Convertible Coupe. The car runs smoothly as she makes her way to Silverstein Liquor.

Inside the store, Zavi buys a variety of red wine, vodka, rum, tequila, scotch, cognac, and whiskey. The clerk is happy with Zavi purchase that he loads it in the car for her. Zavi is moved by his kindness she gives when a nice tip before heading on her way. The final stop was to the grocery store for a few items

Report Post Tip

With his absurd amount of newfound wealth after joining the criminal landscape, Luther figured getting more luxuries would be a nice way of splurging his disposable 'income'. And what better luxury to spend on than something actually consumable like liquor? 

The Silverstein liquor store had always caught his attention ever since his first drive through the streets of Detroit and now, he has made it. Time to explore a place that's been turning his head for a while now. He entered the establishment and scrutinized the selections available. After a good 20 minutes of window shopping, he stumbles his way to the clerk with two Smirnoffs and two of Chateau-whatevers. As the clerk packed his newly-purchased alcohol, Luther leaned into the clerk and whispered a special request. The clerk nodded and wrote it down. Luther then happily got back to his safehouse with a new alcohol stash. Meanwhile, the clerk asks one of the store's hired muscles for help. Let's just say a 1738 Remy Martin was only available in one place in the United States and the place wasn't the pinnacle of security. 

​​​​

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: Silverstein Liquor
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL