Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 07:57:18
Page:  1 
Infinitely Fabulous Hats Started by: Infinite on Jun 17, '19 05:18

It was opening day and Infinite was putting all the finishing touches on her displays. Her great great grandmother was the original owner of this store many years before her but as time went on her line let it go. The boutique sat unopened for far too long and with her mother's passing she felt it was time to reopen. 

She had ordered new hats, with the same array of colors, arranged in a rows to make a beautiful rainbow wall. She felt that the more fun and vibrant the colors, the more people would be attracted to the place.  Even though it was nestled right in the middle of downtown, surely it wouldn't be missed as people walked by but it doesn't hurt to be a bit more flashy. She had hats for people of all ages, walks of life and status. Wanting to share them with everyone the prices were reasonable and she was willing to bargain if needed.

With everything stocked and ready on the shelf she took one last look around, centering a few of them, she walked to the front to unlock and open the doors to the hat shop once again. She placed a sign in the window reading 'OPEN' before stepping outside to admire it in the crisp fresh air. 

The main sign hung above a beautiful floral awning.

Infinitely Fabulous Hats

Confident, she walked back inside gave some instruction to the ladies working the shop and waited to see who who come by.

Report Post Tip
Doc was trying to lose the cops. He hated how he gets chased when he was travelling in other cities. Pigs wouldn’t dare if he were back in his hometown Chicago. Seeing an open shop, he ducks and slips in, finding himself surrounded by hats. And it wasn’t just any hat, Doc could see that it was extraordinary. He looks back at the door and saw two cops running past the store, he began to relax then engaged the sales lady.
“Lot’s of hat to choose from, I see. What color do you think would be good for me?” He then picks a pink hat, tries it on, then places it back before someone he knew would see him.
Report Post Tip

Being in Detroit, Iretipill decided to take a walk around the city for his daily dose of excersize. Starting his walk from his hotel, he wandered towards the center of the town and while everything seemed nice and calm at first, the excruciating heat in combination with the scorching sun were bothersom to say the least. 

Lost in his thoughts and afraid for his well being, he was trying to find the side of the road that had the most shadow to ease his pain. to his incredible luck, just around a corner he stambled to what it could only be a sign of the Gods. A hat store and not just any hat store but a Infinitely fabulous one.

Without much thought, he entered the shop and started browsing the iventory in hopes to find something suiting to his fashion choices. It didn;t take too long till he found what he was looking for.  

He walked out of the store, wearing his new hat, filled with pride. He immediately noticed that the sun was not bothering him anymore and continued his walk happy and safe.

Report Post Tip

The city of Detroit was not the place he had visited last week. For one thing he didn't have to dodge bullets as he strolled down the quieter city streets. Businesses were opening up left and right and one of the shops that caught his eye was the hat store that had colorful hats on display outside.

He pushed the door open and entered Infinitely Fabulous Hats. Ever since he arrived in this era, the one thing he noticed was how different the fashion was from the twenty first century. The suits, jackets and shoes were different from what he was used to and so were the hats. If he were to blend in, he had to change the way he looked. 

There were hats of different shapes, styles and colors on display. He browsed through them slowly picking up the ones he fancied and trying them on. He tried the Panama hat and stood in front of the mirror. Next he tried the Homburg followed by the Bowler hat. He was unsure which one suited him the best. Grabbing a top hat from the rack, he placed it on his head and had a good laugh. He looked like Abe and that was not the look he was going for.

This was not as easy as he thought, he needed help. He turned around and tried to find someone working here. In the corner he spotted a woman arranging some hats. He walked up to her and coughed to get her attention, "Hi there miss, do you work here? Mind helping me decide which hat to pick. I can't seem to make my mind up" he stated flatly.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

A hat now when the sun had made its entrance for this summer could be o great buy so he walks in to see what they got in at Infinitely Fabulous Hats, he had checked numerous hats and was finding a great one he put in front of the manager and said that this was a hit for him and gave him what the hat costs.

Glad for his buy he put the hat on and walked out in the streets of Detroit with this in on. It really was great, no sun got into his eyes with this on, goodie.

Report Post Tip

Tom's son needed a new baseball cap. Preferably one with a Detroit logo on it. There was a hat shop located in 12th Street that sold all sorts of hats. The two drove down there together. Although Tom's son was reluctant to spend time with his father, Tom had offered to pay and that was always a great incentive.  Tom and his son walked into the store and the boy immediately disappeared. Slightly annoyed, Tom stayed at the front until his son was ready to purchase his new hat. The boy spent about five minutes looking around before he found what he wanted and made his way back to his father. The two walked to the cash together and Tom looked at his son.

" I am your father, not your personal piggy bank. If you expect me to buy the world for you, I expect you to at least have the decency to spend time with me."

The boy shrugged annoyingly, however, he did agree to spend more time with his father. Tom paid for the baseball cap and the two walked out of the store. Although Tom's son seemed to rush ahead of him, Tom was just happy the boy agreed to spend more time with him. 

Report Post Tip
I was new in this place, and I saw this hat shop was owned by one of my family members. I could always use a new hat, so I walked in. The store was beautiful of course. I had never seen such magnificent arrangements of head decor in my life. I swear it looked like it was right off the runway, fancy like. Why, the Queen herself I am sure would buy these, right? I chose a nice satin black hat, and a shimmering blue one and took my choices to the counter to pay for them. As I was walking, I looked around again at the surrounding 9f beauty. I would surely tell my friends to take their business here for their hat needs.
Report Post Tip

Infinite had long been telling Nexus to go check out her new store in Bricktown, Detroit. She had a passion for hats and told him to go fetch one out for himself, it'd be a gift from her. 

Nexus was in need of a hat, so he took her up on the offer. Though he had been busy and was unable to visit the store any earlier, he made time this one afternoon, to pop by the store and pick him up a new hat. 

He was aware of where the store was situated, so on his way back from a meeting he popped into the shop. 

Asking the lady behind the counter if the owner Infinite was in, the women hastily replied that Infinite had other things to attend and therefore wasn't in the store today unfortunately. 

"Well ma'am, tell Infinite I'll pop in another time, tell her Nexus called by" 

"Oh you're Mr Nexus?" the women replied. 

"Infinite told me that, if you popped into the store and she wasn't here, for me to give you this fedora hat" 

The woman passed Nexus over the fedora hat, it was a lovely black, cotton hat, with a silk ribbon across the base of it. It would fit perfectly with his suits. 

"Well thank you very much, be sure to pass on my thanks to Infinite, when you see her next" 

Nexus, happy with his gift, went on to continue the rest of his day's activities. 

Report Post Tip

Xanxus asked his bodyguard to park his Chrysler Imperial when he spotted the shop named Infinitely Fabulous Hats. He was well familiar with the owner, but had never been the type of person to wear hats so the opportunity to check the establishment never accrued. That was until yesterday when he had been invited to a costume party that the mayor was holding in his mansion. Fancy hats were a must, Xanux simply couldn't afford to not get one, he had hoped to increase his relationship with the mayor in hopes to one day decrease the taxes the bastard demanded he pay. 

"Want me to get one for you boss?" Xanxus bodyguard asked. 

"You think I'll be assassinated in a hat store I randomly stopped by?" Xanxus asked. He didn't wait around for a reply and simply opened the back door of the vehicle and allowed his two bodyguards to trail behind him. 

A soft bell made a chime when he opened the door. It only took Xanxus a quick look to find a hat that would go well with the costume he had planned to wear. The hat in question was a top hat with white feathers and sparkling gold glitter. It looked expensive, but he thought it might impressive a few people at least, which meant it was worth whatever cost. 

It did not appear that his good friend Infinite was around, Xanxus wasn't surprised by that. He knew that she was a busy person. The store clerk was more than happy to help show him around the store, and even brought similar styled hats that he also liked, but ultimately Xanxus choose the one he first saw. Xanxus thanked the clerk before he left and told her to let Infinite know that he dropped by and that he would be letting everyone who asked know where he got the hat from. 

Report Post Tip

Mekhi was in Detroit for just some short business. While in town he made sure to make time to stop over to the hat shop. Infinitely Fabulous Hats. He was for sure to find what he was looking for. He puts his cigar out and enters the location. He looks around as he enters at the selection  that was available. There were a few ladies behind the counter, Mekhi made his way over. 

"Hi, MekhiMusso here, nice to meet you all. I was looking for a few fedoras for myself and crew, Now I am not sure how fast it can be done, but i can swang back through and pick it up at a later time. "

He says as he reaches into his pocket and passes the ladies a card and a wad of cash. 

"I will be back in a few days.  yall have a good day now. "

He says as he exits leaving the ladies stunned but curious. 

Report Post Tip

Reggie was in Detroit and spotted a hat shop, he needed a new Fedora anyway. He makes his way inside as he hits his blunt, and walks up to the counter. 

"hello, Reggie-Noble here. I was looking into getting a few fedoras if you got them in stock."

The lady looks at Reggie as he hits his blunt and blows out some smoke. 

Report Post Tip

Affinity was walking around the shop trying to decide whether to sell the place or burn it to the ground when a handsome young man walked in, introducing himself.

She looked up from what she was doing and smiled "Oh hi," she said walking in his direction. "Forgive me sir, Mr. Reggie-Noble, was it? My great grandmother opened this hat shop and with her and my mother both having left this world it has fallen in my lap. Please help yourself to anything you would like as I don't intend on keeping the place around." Her hand motioning to the men's section "free of charge"

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

"cool.  I had my eye on a few as i walked in. if you ever in NY hit me up I got some good herb on deck,"

Reggie says as he walks around the place grabbing a few that he liked and a few for his crew. 

Report Post Tip

The doors of a hat shop were opened and Nikki felt captivated by the many hats on display. She walked inside, not expecting to buy anything, but she surely was tempted. She saw a classy women's fedora hat that she wanted to purchase. She sighed. Realizing she couldn't afford it, she started to just look around the store and see what else the owner had to offer. She was exploring the business districts of every city. From Chicago now to Detroit. It was a long drive but she made it. 

The shop seemed so empty now especially with what was happening in the outside world. 

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: Infinitely Fabulous Hats
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL