Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 09:44:51
Page:  1 
Finish the Story Started by: Isabella_Ditto on Feb 07, '08 09:08
It's a dark and gloomy night and you are getting home from a busy day flying to different cities trying to get the best deal with your coke. You decide you cut through the alleyway, knowing it will get you home sooner. You see your apartment in a distance but then a silhouette appears in your window. Some one is stealing from you. You run up the fire escape and jump through the window to catch the slithering thief. The thief starts to shoot at you but you duck behind the table. You are thinking to yourself, why be this happening? You reach in your pocket and pull out your gun and start shooting. Your first shot wounds the thief and he falls to floor. You stand over him and......

Finish the story.

There is no competition just something to read in the streets.
Report Post Tip
... and looks at him with disgust.

- Dont you know what happens to them that steals from me? You glare at him and he returns the glare with a spit of blood on the floor.

- Im no..t afr....aid of yo...u he stuterred.

- Oh yes, I can hear that, Find peace with god. And you aim at the head and fires a bullet that penetrates his head.

LoL, ive very bad fantasy. How would you and the story Isabella?
Report Post Tip
...press my gun to his head but does fire a shot. She stumps on his head with her six inch heel. Blood starts to pour from his temple but she doesn't care. She drags his body to window and pushes him out and he falls four stories down to the pavement. Smack!
Report Post Tip
Yeah, thats very good writing there. I like that
Report Post Tip
... look down at his face in suprise. It's not a thief at all, it's just the crew's mascot, a pet orangutan, who happened to be playing with one of the spare guns I have laying around. Luckily, I just grazed him with the bullet, so I bandage it, and we all have a good laugh down at the HQ about how the monkey nearly killed me. Then he throws his poop at us and we kill him anyway. Ah, good times.

The End.
Report Post Tip
with no remorse, you swiftly pick him up and drag him to a chair in the corner. you press your gun against his head a few times to make sure he doesnt forget what the steel feels like. you stand there and stare athim for a moment before leaning down and asking a simple question.

Was it worth whatever you were stealing? your life that is?

before theman could answer, two shots were fired directly into the brain of this petty thief.
Report Post Tip
Draging the kicking and sceaming thief to the window .... "I hope you can fly"

Rather than watse another shot on the pig you heave "her" out the window. I told you before never come in my house unless I am here. And I don't care if I did give you a key. "SPALT" goes her brains in the alley below
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Finish the Story
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL