Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 28 - 09:09:48
Page:  1 
Drugrunning 101 Started by: Frankie_Vizzini on Jun 19, '19 01:48

Frankie has many tasks as a member of JonnyBeRed's family. But one of his favorite perks is that he goes across New York selling drugs. The drugs he usually carries range from marijuana to cocaine or even heroin. Frankie can even take some of the supply home for himself to enjoy for himself in the future if he pays the rate or takes a small amount so it would not be noticed. Frankie was driving down Manhattan late at night, with some marijuana in the passenger seat. Frankie smokes the last of the package but made a few thousand from some buys. Pulling up to this apartment complex, this complex is a major player in the drug business at the moment. Frankie invested some money and hooked himself with a drug lab in the basement. This place is normally used to making a large supply of heroin since a lot of locals seem to be hooked on the stuff. But Frankie never bothers with selling the drugs himself anymore, he usually has other dealers do it for him. Even if one of his dealers gets caught by the local cops, they will not rat him out. Frankie never lets anyone into his drug den, except for himself and the chemist. 

Frankie walked down the stairs and into the basement. The chemist was moving around the room, adding chemicals to the formula to make the best heroin in town! Frankie makes sure his supply is cheap enough to make large loads, but good enough quality so other local gangs can't move on the hustle. But sometimes some wise guys from another crew tried to sell in our territory and they were dealt with. Frankie asked the chemist when the new batch of heroin is going to be ready for selling. The chemist shrugs and tells Frankie that it could take less than an hour or two if something is a bit off and he has to start again. Frankie knew this process could not be rushed if it was going to be properly done, so Frankie decides not to complain. Beginning to walk up the stairs of the basement and out the door. Frankie leans on the side of the hallway, smoking from his last cigarette. 

An hour passes and the chemist walks towards Frankie, He whispers in his ear that he is ready. Frankie nods and throws the cig in the nearby trashcan. Frankie orders some of his soldiers to help carry the large crates into the trucks parking in front of the complex. As the trucks are completely stocked, I see a patrol car park a few feet down from one of the trucks. Frankie tells everyone to shut up and let him handle it. Thankfully the two officers approaching were Solomon and Gary, the officers who were paid off weekly, so they would keep their mouths shut. They walked over and warned us to hurry, this might draw unnecessary attention from local gangs and the local police. Frankie tells Solomon thanks for the tip but they are about to leave the complex. They nod and leave the area. We start the trucks and begin the trip. We were set to meet some Cubans in the warehouse district. 

Report Post Tip

The trucks race down the highway at a faster pace than all the cars around them. This was not a time to do the speed limit unless they spotted a cop and they would have to slow down until they passed. The entire trip took forty-five minutes, which was faster than normal since they seemed to not hit any traffic. The trucks pulled into a warehouse, then the large door behind them was closed. Frankie jumped out and greeted the Cubans. The leader of the Cubans was a middle-aged man, wearing a gold necklace with a white suit. He laughs and greets me. We have been doing business for months now and we have gotten to know each other well. 

"Frankie my boy. How has it been?" Frankie laughs and answers his eager friend. "It's been good, making some money here and there, losing a lot on dice, the usual." They both laugh and Frankie orders his men to exchange the drugs. The Cuban orders his men to bring over a suitcase, which Frankie grabs and inspects it. He looks up and seems a little suspicious. Frankie asks in a serious tone, "This is a million right Pablo? I am not in the mood to be cheated here." Frankie was noticed weird mannerisms from Pablo, but I ignored them. He might have got pinched and sold me out, to get out of jail time. Before he can say anything, seeing approaching lights of incoming sirens and multiple  SWAT officers from the upper floor running down shouting down at us. Gunfire erupts as one of Frankie's thugs pulls out his magnum and fires. taking cover behind a crate, pulling out my 1911 pistol. Frankie tells one of the thugs hiding near him to give him covering fire as he moves away. The thug nods in agreement and Frankie begins to move. Frankie begins moving back but is shot in the shoulder. Frankie then sprints for his life, running away from the warehouse, escaping through the back door. But to Frankie's disbelief, the road ahead is blocked by a police barricade. Frankie feels as a red dot appears on his forehead. Frankie lowers his weapon and goes on his hands and knees. A group of police officers apprehend him and throw him into a holding van. What a shitty situation. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Drugrunning 101
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL