Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 08:04:49
Page:  1 
God Fathers? Started by: Pablo on Dec 29, '10 02:01

I see a few city's do not have God Fathers. Why have none of the Crew Leaders from those city's steped up too the position?
How is the God father of a city decided? is there some sort of vote by the crews?

Report Post Tip

Dependent on points earned and 30 living (non-NPM) members, and the go ahead from the ones already in charge.

Report Post Tip

Well, some cities don't have any crews in them at all. As for the cities that do have invumbent families, the most likely reason is that the leaders of that city haven't yet met the requirements. A minimum age of 120 days is needed, along with vast amounts of XP, and a crew of at least 30 people. I imagine a couple of people aren't far off achieveing this though.

Report Post Tip

Il_Postino for GF!

Report Post Tip

So for example, if you have a city with no God Father and three Crews. So fist Crew Leader to attain the required Xp, crew memebers and time in the game, would automatically have the option to become God Father of said city?

Report Post Tip

They would have the option to visit the current Godfather of the city- played by a non-playable character. From there, the Godfather position is determined by a small conversation, and it's either given, taken, or you fail and suffer a most horrid price. :)

Report Post Tip

I have not clue what the hell is going on in this thread...thank you Ramona :P

Report Post Tip

*no clue

Report Post Tip

Tis all clear to me now.

Thanks for the info :)

Report Post Tip

Can you actually fail and get killed by the NPC gf when you ask to step up/shoot them in the face.

Report Post Tip

I think that it USED to be possible for a potential godfather to be killed when challenging the "standing" GF, but I'm pretty sure it doesn't work that way any longer.  In fact, I believe I was told that the only remnant of this system is the series of dramatic messages that we see in IRC:

*spoiler alert*

[23:49] <MafiaReturns> SpaceMountain has challenged the Godfather.  [23:49] <MafiaReturns> OBIT: Lynn (Gangster) - None  [23:49] *** Ava_bored is now known as Ava_Marie  [23:49] <MafiaReturns> Shots have been reported at the home of the Godfather.  [23:49] <MafiaReturns> You can see the muzzle flash light up the windows followed by the deafening report of gunfire.  [23:49] <MafiaReturns> There is a short period of silence, followed by a loud scuffle.  [23:49] <Kittie> Don't diiiiiiiiiiie  [23:50] <MafiaReturns> You hear one single shot... and then silence.  [23:50] <MafiaReturns> SpaceMountain has taken over the position of Godfather. 

[23:49] <MafiaReturns> SpaceMountain has challenged the Godfather. 

[23:49] <MafiaReturns> Shots have been reported at the home of the Godfather. 

[23:49] <MafiaReturns> You can see the muzzle flash light up the windows followed by the deafening report of gunfire. 

[23:49] <MafiaReturns> There is a short period of silence, followed by a loud scuffle. 

[23:49] <Kittie> Don't diiiiiiiiiiie 

[23:50] <MafiaReturns> You hear one single shot... and then silence. 

[23:50] <MafiaReturns> SpaceMountain has taken over the position of Godfather. 

Report Post Tip

There's more to the Godfather test than what you see in #DivineLunacy, Cosmo.

Report Post Tip

Im a GF in real life =D

Twice ;D

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: God Fathers?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL