Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 18 - 22:24:45
Page:  1 
The First Hunt Started by: DeanWinchester- on Jun 26, '19 05:09

Dean had lived in Philadelphia for quite some time, he had been working for a man named Luis Patangeli within his family Patangeli Incorporated. Dean decided it was time to have a little get away he was sure Godfather Chairman Patangeli could manage without him. Dean had been working very hard and even reached the rank of Boss within the family trying to make himself indispensable to the family. He needed to see his family though, no one back in Philly had any idea what his family did. Dean had to see his brother and father, so Dean set out to Kansas to see his dad then they would go to California where his brother was attending college.

Day One: Leaving the city

Dean packs up his car and prepares to head out of the city, he has a shotgun loaded with rock salt a silver dagger, and a normal colt 1911 all loaded in the car. He also has silver bullets, in the car he was ready for whatever his father was involved in these days. As he headed out of the city he got a call from one of the other mobsters he knew, Kenny Russo. The call was about some kinda of "Dog attack", but Kenny knew it couldn't have been a dog, and he knew a little bit about what Dean was involved in before he took up with the mob so he gave him a call.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

"Yeah man I'm sure it's one of those crazy shit you told me when we were drunk." Kenny said taking a drag out of the cigarette while eyeing the newspaper. It did look like an animal attack but Dean told Kenny his secret when they were drunk, his life story with his brother and father. Kenny laughed his ass off but now he believed it. He took a sip out of his glass who was filled with rum. He listened to Dean asking some questions about the news and read a part of the headline.

"Couple is found dead and mangled near night club in Bronx." Kenny takes another drag out of the cigarette. "It seems like a normal attack but there is a part saying that both their hearts is missing. The shit you told me about werewolf fits this, so I thought about giving you a call. This is my city and I will protect it but not against a fucking werewolf. I have no training."

"Alright man. Meet me at the library" Said Kenny when Dean told him that he was leaving PH and driving to NY. Kenny hung up and necked down his drink. He walked towards the door and grabbed his coat who was resting on a chair near the exit. He placed it on his shoulder and opened the door. He went to the garage and drove to the library to read a little more on werewolf lore. That piqued his interest.

Report Post Tip

Dean is a bit upset that he must shift his focus from going to Kansas to see his family to having to go to the dirty city of New York to help a long time friend but he knew his father would understand, and if he didn't do it then who would. So he went back inside to grab a few things to coat the bullets with that would be sure to put it in the ground; wolfsbane, rye grains, a mistletoe, and some mountain ash leaves. He then ground them up with a mortar and pestle into a fine powder, put just a little bit of water to liquid the mix to make it stick to the bullets easier. He prepares four clips two for himself and two for his friend Kenny. Dean then loads everything in the car in case he needs to make more later and sets out for New York, it's not too far of a drive but he is going the opposite way of where he wanted to be going today..

Dean finally gets on the road, when he remembers he told Mr. Patangeli that he was going to Kansas, he didn't want him to think he was lying by going to New York instead looks a bit bad on him. So he swung by the headquarters to let him know but no one was there so he left him a quick note, "Urgent business, friend needed me in the Bronx. Will return ASAP.". Dean figured that would get the message across, he then headed out he had a long and uneventful drive to his friend Kennys safe house. As he walks up the steps and knocks on the door he thinks about all the work he is going to have in training him to be able to kill this thing.

The door swings open and it's his good friend Kenny Russo..

Report Post Tip

Kenny had just returned to his home from the library. He grabbed a few books regarding werewolf lore and was reading it like crazy. He still couldn't believe all that nonsense was true but the things that was written on the book made perfect sense with the news he read earlier. Kenny heard someone knocking on the door and closed the book. He walked towards it and opened to find Dean Winchester behind it.

"Hey man the newspaper is on the table. I'm going to get you some booze."

Dean entered the apartment and immediately walked towards the table and grabbed the newspaper. Kenny walked to the fridge and grabbed two cold beers. He opened both and gave one to Dean. The man took a sip and grabbed the book he rented from the library.

"So, this book gives some info on this thing but I'm sure you can explain it better. Why the fuck there is a werewolf in NY? And how do we get rid of it? I can help you but I need info. I'm just a gangster I just know how to look tough and shoot things."

Report Post Tip

Dean rubs his head then takes a very large gulp of his beer. "Ahh fuck dude this is not what I was wanting to deal with." he then paces around then room. "Alright we have to find it and shoot it with these bullets I've made." he then pulls out the clips of coated bullets he made earlier before he ever left Philly.

He hands Kenny the two clips he made for him, " Alright man these are the only bullets I've prepared for this. One bullet would hurt him, but if we can manage to hit him a couple times we can put him in the dirt. I have no idea why he is here, maybe just a reliable food source I couldn't tell ya."

He then walks in the living room reading the newspaper, "Honestly man if there is only one we can take it, but if he's part of a pack this whole city could be in trouble.." he pauses and finishes his beer.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The First Hunt
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL