Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 12:11:35
Page:  1 
Another writing competition. Started by: Avenge on Feb 08, '08 06:06
Avenge enters the streets after having coffee and flapjacks after a long night. He grabs a milk crate which he is known so well for and begins to speak.

My fellow Mafioso I have had an idea like this for quite sometime now. I now have the ability to do this competition you could say. My bloodline has always been known for being quite the writers and well known for what is said at many unfortunate funerals. The competition is split into two categories. The first which is a poem about your home city and family that represents it, whomever I feel has written the best poem will receive 200k. The next category is funeral posts, no not how many you have. As an example the Catholic last rights I have been known to right and come up with my own. The first place winner with the last rights will receive 150k, second place 75k, and third place will receive 50k.

I understand this may seem odd, but think about. Death is something that impact's this world a lot so does each an every family in each and every city.

All entries are to be turned into me by February the 15th at midnight mafia time.
Report Post Tip
In the case of all things happening today. This contest is now post poned maybe never gonna happen. Sorry.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Another writing competition.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL