Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 11:08:16
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Chicago Lockdow Started by: JohnnyAxe on Feb 08, '08 07:07
If you're in Chicago and you're not a member of the State Street Mob or one of it's two regimes, get the fuck out. You'll be shot otherwise.

If you can't fly, then it's your bedtime.

Thanks.
Report Post Tip
This can also be referred to as a "Lockdown" I hear.

Thanks.
Report Post Tip
I have taken over the city of Chicago.

Disregard all future statements made by Mr. Axe. I'm running things now, and the pizza here is simply too good to keep out tourists.

Come visit the Windy City and get a free t-shirt.
Report Post Tip
and a free slice of bacon
Report Post Tip
*Books a ticket to Chicago*
Report Post Tip
Fisk takes notes of the levels of maturity displayed by those around and wonders why these kids are not in school during the day
Report Post Tip
y0 boSS s hidin behind the 3 rank rule, else imma cap his sowwy ass

and hes too scared 2 b in CHI anywayz
Report Post Tip
You better hope Johnny doesn't get wind of this, you might end up dead for for making fun of him in a time of war.
Report Post Tip
iMMa caP hiz sowwY aSS buT hes hIdIn
Report Post Tip
You just don't know where to find him. You civilian scum, be gone.
Report Post Tip
Ummm SourDiesel, mate. You're at war with him. They all are people who did from his family. Ofcourse they're gonna be arrogant.
Report Post Tip
I see dead people.
Report Post Tip
I c ded people 2

this johnny guy just moved to CHI

*loads gun*
Report Post Tip
Alright guys, time to be mature...
Report Post Tip
I think that might be asking a bit too much Sao.
Report Post Tip
*runs in hecticly*

"locals on JohnnyAxe please, he ran again!"
Report Post Tip
Guys I really cannot believe my father died. Can anyone explain to me why he deserved such a cruel fate? This is so unfair and I am very unhappy. I think I will have to retire from the anguish caused.
Report Post Tip
That's it, time for War 101:

This is what you call war, in war you can and often will be killed, especially if your crew looses, death can be caused by many things, including a little button called the HQ button, imagine having a stick of dynamite strapped to your back and your boss has the detonator, Get my drift? Good.

Now the other way you can die is by guns, and this is where it gets fun, you and another crew are at war, which means that the boss may or may not let you shoot, his/her choice, if your boss lets you shoot you may yourself become a target, if your ranked over earner, your probably a target, and if your load mouthing in the streets like little children you often become targets as well, simply because both sides get sick of listening to you, best way to survive, listen to your boss, and hope your good at dodging, cause hell, no matter what crew you're in, if it's at war, your a target.
Report Post Tip
Good point =P

SourD laughs at Reporbate
Report Post Tip
Can we now expect the Chicago business district to be open?

After all, other than the chiroprachter, the depression management clinic and the self loathing help groups, all businesses have suffered.

I predict an upturn in profitability in this great city!
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Chicago Lockdow
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL