Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 23 - 18:34:04
Page:  1 
Dean and The Killer Started by: DeanWinchester- on Jun 30, '19 02:36

The Killers were a local gang in Old City District who surrounded the blocks where Dean set up his Butchery shop, these guys were cold blooded killers hence the name, but Dean struck a deal with them when he would open a shop right in the middle of their turf and operate his more secret business dealings since the police very rarely came to this part of the city. In return Dean promised he would allow them to operate within the city under his protection as long as they left the respectable mobsters of the city alone. This was an unesasy agreement that boiled down to I'm taking this land and if you stop me we will kill you all, it was normally how Dean did business with these low level punks who preyed on the common man. These guys had a reputation for being a nasty bunch though so he didn't necessarily want to cross them though.

One day Dean was sitting in his office listening to screams of some bloke that Godfather Patangeli had them snatch off the street, he was trying to rat in a murder case of a close family of the Godfather. Dean and his men on the other hand were trying to "convince" him to do otherwise. Dean on the other hand was cleaning up because he was going to finally meet with the leader of The Killers. As he stands up out of his chair he notices a set of eyes peeking into his office window, as soon as they lock eyes the kid bolts. Hmm odd that today of all days this kid would be creeping, Dean calls for him head of security. "Hey Arthur, I want two men added to my security detail today and add five here." Arthur looks a little stunned, "You expecting anything boss?" Dean shrugs, "Ahh better to be ready than not." Arthur nods and leaves the room.

Dean then heads out heading to his meeting location, which was a local park in the neighborhood. Dean figured it was would be good for the people to see the two groups coming together so it could ease their minds about any coming fighting. As Dean arrives to the park he has Arthur position his men on the apexs, and brings Arthur and another man with him to the meeting. Dean stands infront of the boss who extends his hand, "Hi Mr. Winchester, the names Stabby Joe but my friend call me Stabby Joe." he then gives off this Joker like laugh. Dean is already annoyed by this clown but in the interest of peace he will try to keep it civil. Dean clears his throat, "Listen man enough of the clown shit, let's talk business. I will keep my men to the butcher shop and the surrounding block. When a VIP comes we may shut down the block and push men out in a further radius, as soon as they're gone we will move back and open the street." Stabby Joe blurts out, "I THOUGH YOU WERE STICKING TO JUST THE BUTCHER SHOP SCUM!" he stands up and beings getting very aggro. "Listen Joe this is how I'm doing business, if you don't like it we can kick your ass out of the city and make you go work in Delaware with Durden." Stabby Joe begans paceing around, "This is my neighborhood no one enters! You aren't taking it from me you SCUM!" Dean is getting very sick of this man and his attitude he stands and gets loud himself, "Alright fucker last time. I am taking what I told you I was taking if I see you or any of you little fuckers again I am going to remove you. Understand?" A man whispers in Joes ear, "Alright kid.. have it your way. I'll be seeing you."

Dean and his men quickly move back to the butchery and he calls everyone in for a meeting, " Alright guys listen that Killer group may be coming for blood. I want everyone alert no less than twelve guys around at a time. Arthur you're in charge of that. I am going out for a drink with the Boss tonight. You all keep this place safe, and don't be afraid to put someone in the ground if that's what it takes." the men nod and Dean leaves the butcher shop for now..

Report Post Tips: 4 / Total: $80,000 Tip

Dean gets back from dinner to find a few men panting outside the shop, "You fuckers, having a circle jerk or what out here?" upon close look on of the men has blood stains on his hand. "Everyone inside now." Everyone moves inside and Dean notices that there are three injured men inside, two stab wounds and one man appears to be dead. Dean shouts, "Arthur get the fuck out here and tell me what happened now!" one of the other men pipes up, "Boss Arthur went home about an hour ago, something happened to his wife and he needed to go." Dean slams his hand down. "Well someone better fill me the fuck in right now!" the same man speaks again, "Sir The Killers were here, they slit Jimmy throat then stabbed Victor and Nick. We all fought back and they took off running. Arthur said not to kill anyone when he left so we didn't use guns." Dean is visibly getting more and more upset. "So you let these local punks stab three of our men and you didn't kill a single soul?" He screams out at the crowd. 

Dean goes back to his office and calls Arthur, " Do you know what the fuck happened here?" a raspy voice answers, " Ahh no he will never know... he is with his wife current... they are a bit occupied." *Click* the phone hangs up. Dean begins to call every one of his men to the butchery to beef up security and prepare for a counter attack. This shit wasn't going to fly attacking a Captain of a Godfather Chairman in the city of Philadelphia was a death sentence and Dean Winchester was going to be Judge, Jury, and Executioner. 

Dean takes a seat in his office while he await all the men he called and fixes himself a drink of some Egyptian Rum, and lights up a Cuban Cigar. This was war, not a large scale but it would cost him more lives than just Jimmy the doorman.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

Dean was pulled away from the city after a recent war with New York and Chicago that costed him his Right Hand Man, Dean came back to the streets of Philly with a fire in his stomach. He asked his man Arthur to get the location of Stabby Joe and bring it to him, he reacted quickly and told Dean that Joe was currently at his mothers house not four blocks for the butchery. Dean pulled four men with him jumped in the car with a couple shotguns and headed to the address. 

As they arrive Dean sees two men watching the door, he instantly shoots them both then has a man kick open the door. Just as he does a man jumps out and tackles him, Dean blows past this and into the house. He moves into the living room he sees Joe, his mother and another woman sitting on the living room couch. The women are in shock and you can tell Joe never expected this to happen he though he was safe and ran this part of the city.

"Hey motherfucker you think we weren't going to strike? Sorry I was busy doing my part to get rid of two cities worth of respectable men and women it took me a while to get to the scum that was in my own city." Joe is pressed against the back of the couch, "My men outside..." Dean cuts him off, "Dead bitch." Deans men come inside and he throws them his shotgun. All three men that Joe had here with him were lying in blood outside. "Now I've got a problem killing women it goes against what we stand for, so I'll make you a deal. If you get up now and got get in my trunk I won't skin off your face in front of your mother." Joe nods and slowly stands up, "Momma.." Dean pulls out his pistol and pulls the hammer back. "GET IN THE MOTHERFUCKING CAR JOE!" Joe flinches and goes outside. Dean leaves the two women alone inside, and they get out of the car they pop the trunk and fling Joe in the back of it."

They arrive to the back of the butcher shop, and are already moving Stabby Joe into the back area tying him up when they hear the police going over to his mothers house. They didn't respond very quickly in this part of the city, they would rather show up after the situation is over than when it's still going on. Can't say I blame them, once Joe is tied up Dean comes in. "Tape his mouth and leave him in here for a day. You killed one of mine I killed three of yours I don't think we are quiet even." Dean motions for Arthur to come over to him, "I want you to dispatch a hit squad and kill anyone we know for a fact that works with this scum. Let him stew." Dean leaves the back room and heads home for the night, he needs a good rest after all the bloodshed he has been a part of these past couple days.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Dean sleeps on what he will do to Sleepy Joe, as he awakes that morning his phone is ringing. He gets out of bed and walks over to where his phone is hanging, "Hello?" It's Arthur who is quickly because a invaluable part of his day to day operations. "Hey Boss, last night our hitsquads report fourteen Killers taken down. We did lose on of the young boys, Mikey Sanicola they were pushing into a alley and one of the fucks hid behind a trashcan shot him right in the back of his head." Dean sighs, "Well damn dude, I hate to loose another kid but seventeen of them for two of us.. I'd call that pretty good odds. Meet me at the butchery we will take care of Joe and hopefully the rest of them will get out of here."

Dean gets dressed and heads to the butcher shop on his way he notices police are everywhere today, all these recent murders have really spiked their interest. Whole bunch of heat being brought down, but he doubts they will stick around especially within this part of the city. He arrives to his destination and enters, the men are quiet and tired today. He decides not to speak and go directly into where they are holding Joe who looks rough.

"Well Joe you hear the news bud?" his eyes spring open, "No Dean I didn't I've been strapped to this fucking chair all night." Dean smirks, "You're just lucky the tape finally came off. Well we got fourteen more of your boys while you sat here like the lazy scum you are." Joe is enraged. "YOU MOTHERFUCKERS I'LL KILL YOU ALL I SWEAR!" Dean punches him in the face, "No need to act tough old man, you won't leave the seat you're in now alive." Dean leaves the room and comes back with a hammer and four nails. "Hey Joe you right handed or leave handed?" Joe looks at him confused, "Left handed." So Dean takes a nail and slams it into his left knee with the hammer. "AHHHHH" Joe lets out a cry of pain. Quickly Dean slams another nail into his right knee, "AHH PLEASE STOP!" Dean shurgs and lines a nail up with his forehand and sends it straight through. Stabby Joes head drops, it kills him instantly. Dean leaves the room, "Arthur have two men clean up that mess, keep what you need here. Send everyone else home to be with their families for the day." Dean leaves on that note, The Killers are broken and beaten but they just may not be out of the fight yet. Dean heads home knowing that there are still men out there who may want to kill himself and those who he holds close. 

Report Post Tip

Dean takes a few days away from the butcher shop and dealing with the killers after the war with the cities and the war here at home. He brought his father and brother to the city to work for him and help advice him. Dean was really finding his way in this thing of ours, he decides to go speak to Arthur and see how things were going with the killers. He heads out and moves to the butchery.

Upon arrival the place has a different feel, a happy a jolly feeling. When he goes in the place was all smiles and people seemed happy, when he went to the back there was no one tied up only actual butchers getting to work making this place a real center of business. Dean makes eye contact with Arthur and motions him to come into his office, once they get into the office. 
"Hey man what's going on around here?" Arthur who has obviously been drinking begins to speak, "Boss the Killers came by and told us they would be moving their operations to Boston. I told them no honorable family would or has inhabited the place. So the new leader told me he would be moving his gang there and asked that we not pursue. Since I knew you so well I told them they'd have to hear it from you but I know you're not a man who seeks out bloodshed and causing harm to others."
Dean nods and smiles, "Call them back and tell them they are free to move to Boston The Red Right Hand will not make any moves to attack them within the city."Dean then grabs hos coat and heads out the door, "Arthur you keep doing what you do, I'm going out for a drink with the boss to celebrate us not having to deal with the local scum anymore."

Report Post Tip

It was getting late into the evening, the last of the collections were rolling in through the door, Cecelia's man was a bit late but always had a thick envelope, Luis' daughter of course ran a strict ship.. Her man stopped by hours ago.. Leaving one man still unattended for, Luis' street captain Dean had yet to stop by.. Luis glanced down at his watch and took note of the time.. '6:37 P.M'... Luis shook his head and quickly stood up to retrieve his coat when the door to his office opened....

Dean quickly appeared though the doorway, carrying his envelope stuffed with cash as usual.. Dean grinned before placing the envelope down on the desk and stood back.. Luis picked it up and quickly counted it, it was correct to the dot...

"Dean, where the hell have you been.. I was just about to head home for the night... you should have been here hours ago..." 

Luis tossed the envelope back down on the desk before sitting back down and letting out a deep sigh.. He reached for his cigarette...

"So, why are you so late today? Hope it was a woman..."

Luis leaned back in his chair and took a drag off his cigarette while he awaited Dean's reply...

Report Post Tip

Dean chuckled, "Shit I hoped it would've been a woman too boss! But no that local gang that had been causing problems for us in the neighborhood well let's just say I've relocated them to Boston and Stabby Joe their leader, well I think I sold some of his meet to some miners for a discount." "Sorry for being late though boss, I was going to send a guy, but wanted to come here myself to tell you the news."

Dean smiles at Godfather Patangeli knowing he would be happy to hear the street scum who had been evading us was finally dealt with and wouldn't be causing the city any more problems.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Dean and The Killer
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL