Get Timers Now!
X

May 04 - 23:02:13
Page:  1 
Personal Bombing - Notification Spam & Harassment Started by: Squishy on Jun 30, '19 15:34

Sending hundreds of blinkies, flashies, personals, mails, beeps, whatever... its annoying.  It makes the game unplayable when every second you get another notification.  Don't be that guy.

Please refrain from abusing notification features of the game to use them to annoy other players.

Report Post Tip

Where do you weigh in on buying 1 unit from a DFP at a time 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Ahhh great method of getting your achievements done I say!

@HenriDuncard, since when could we purchase 1 unit of drug from DFP? I promise ive never had such option.

Or was that sarcasm?
Report Post Tip

You could always purchase any amount of drugs from a DFP. Just work at it and you'll be able to as well.

Would this include, what I consideras spam, when we get mass mails telling us about credits being sold and whatnot?
Report Post Tip
Elyse, i thought a mail was sent once upon ago that upper structure should not use their position for such gain. At least i would assume that was pertaining to such transactions.
Report Post Tip
I believe you might be correct but I'm probably feeling bloody minded about some that are feeling like they need to be special lol
Report Post Tip

Well, it's a good thing Jen doesn't play anymore. She'd probably be sad about this rule change. 

Report Post Tip

Squishy can we please get an input on the DFP thingamajig 

Report Post Tip

That loophole (DFP) was closed years ago.

https://mafiareturns.com/comm/thread/353625#47298010

Report Post Tip

The DFP thing is a different animal.  I have no problems with people using the DFP loophole if their intention is just achievements, and not to harass the receiver.

Report Post Tip

Maybe you should do some testing Identity and figure it out if it was truly closed or not.

Report Post Tip

Mikhail got a hard on for this Identity thingy they keep bringing up. Maybe Mikhail has an identity issue. Only Mikhail knows the answer. 

Report Post Tip

News & Announcements
Replying to: Personal Bombing - Notification Spam & Harassment
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL