Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 12:12:16
Page:  1 
Goodbye Philly Started by: Isabella_Ditto on Feb 08, '08 11:33
Isabella dashes in the streets and falls on her knees and cries. Gun shots are flying all around but she is strong enough to say goodbye.

Philly was a great place with an strong crew leader and family. Goodbye and rest in peace to those we have lost.

She throws a bouquet of red roses in the streets as the rain starts to pour down on a sad day.
Report Post Tip
I wouldn't say farewell to good old Philly yet.
Report Post Tip
Keep faith Isabella. All isn't over yet.
Report Post Tip
allmay seem hopeless but philly shall always be my home
Report Post Tip
Talk about throwin your towel in before anythings over, so much for loyalty to the end aye... Ahh I miss the good old days.
Report Post Tip
Listen here Tweety...I have lost countless friends and worried about losing more. This is my third family today and I am not in mood. Its kind of hard when your crew leader dies and you have to move on to another family. Philly will always be my home no matter what. My loyalty is now to a1capon3 and when this is all over, I will help out my new family as much as I can.

...So shut the f-bomb up.

She walks away pissed off at the world. War can change a sweet nice person to a real bitch easily.
Report Post Tip
Suck it up. Bitch

This is war and surprisingly enough people die.
Report Post Tip
Rest in peace, Philly.
Report Post Tip
Massive, take it easy...is that any way to treat a lady?

A dear friend of hers/ours has passed today and she was merely expressing her feelings. give her some space givin the circumstance damn.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Goodbye Philly
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL