Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 02:54:58
Page:  1 
Gordon's Suits. Started by: HJ-Gordon on Jan 12, '11 06:36

You walk into a small shop on the end of Buchanan Street ...

Hello, Calls a deep voice from behind the counter, Come in come in.

You saw a sign saying best suits in town so you throught you might as well take a look..

Hello there, As you approach the counter.

I'm Gordon and this is my suit shop, We have the best suits in town, Any size - To any colour we have it!.

You think to your self my suit is getting a bit old maybe its time for a new one..

Report Post Tip

Prices -

For the first 10 Suits it will be free, i will post up the payments soon.

Also i am using adobe Photo shop.

Report Post Tip

Just arriving into Detroit Aizlynn spotted the cozy little shop and couldn't help but admiring the suits in the window. She giggles the doorknob a bit until it opens and she walks in, looking all around

Hello sir, I am interested in getting a few new suits. Do you think you can show me some of your work?

Report Post Tip

jarod enters and looks at the suits and waits in line.

Report Post Tip

Hello sir. As you can see i need new suit. You think you can make me one?

Report Post Tip

*Lilly walks into the suit shop and looks around at the racks of suits*

Hello Gordon. I'm in need of a new suit, and I wanted you to help me find the perfect one for me.

Report Post Tip

You will have better luck fishing for a suit around here, last i checked Gordon swims with the fishes!! Someone tailored him with a pair of cement shoes just his size apparently.. I hear New York has amazing suits this time of year though ;)

Report Post Tip

Yeah and they are insanely over-priced.

Report Post Tip

Sounds like the sad song of someone who just can't afford the finer things..

Report Post Tip

darkladyspirit08 burst through the door.

'I need somewhere to hide! Hide me! Hide me! Hide me!'

Everyone looked around in shock and just stared at her.

darklady ran into the changing room then decided that the clothes rack was better so ran into a rail of clothes at the back of the room.

Then their was silence.............

Report Post Tip

DanK walks into the suit shop in an already sharp suit

Hey, I have a court case coming up and need a new suit. When can you fit me in for a fitting?

Report Post Tip

Exc enters the new suit shop and walks around watching and exporing the place and there was the owner and then exc said "Evening, i was looking for a place where i can buy me some new suits and a friend of mine advised me to visit your place and am hoping i see what am looking for in your shop"

Report Post Tip

TwoFace  <em> thinks to himself i can use a few new suits  </em> hey sir i will take 10 black and  10 grey suits please.

Report Post Tip

MrClean walks in to the new shop.

he starts to look around..

"hey nice shop you have here man

May i get 5 black suits and 5 grey suits please.

Report Post Tip

Walking into the shop as he inspects the assortment of suits and ties, Klint pauses as the shopkeeper approaches.  After a brief discussion, the man takes his measurements and hands him an Armani from the back row.

Looks very nice!  Klint exclaims as he makes his way to the fitting room.

After a brief few moments, Klint returns with the suit in hand and pays the man for the garment.

Thank you very much sir, I'll be sure to wear this fine suit the next time I am in town.

As he exits the shop whistling a familiar tune, the sound of the bell door bell chimes marking his exit.

Report Post Tip

*FrankCastle walks in  the suit shop.

Hey mrister i need like 5 greay suits and 5 bladck suits.

and i will bring my fiends with me to get you more busness.

Report Post Tip

John was walking down the street when he seen the suit shop and decided that he need a new suit*

John then walks thoguh the doors and starts to look around*

and he see nice suits and he grabs 10 souits and places them on the counter*

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: Gordon's Suits.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL