Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 24 - 15:24:49
Page:  1 
Dean enters the Liquor Business Started by: DeanWinchester- on Jul 07, '19 08:14

Since prohibition had been put in act by the great men in congress Dean Winchester had seen many of the other businessmen and women within the country get into the business of moving liquor around and it had been quiet profitable. Dean had a friend up in Canada, Gregory "Frost" Dye who was a moonshiner in Canada. Dean called him frost because well he was Canadian and it was fucking cold up there. Dean had tasted his product when he was in their country and it was a very good tasting but stout drink. Dean knew not many people this day and age could get some good moonshine in the great state of Pennsylvania.

Dean picked up the phone, "Hey Frosty I need some shine for a bar I'm opening up in Philly you think you can help me out?" you could hear in his voice " Ahh isn't liquor a big no no there, heard the feds were all over anyone touching that stuff." Dean scoffs, "Hey man all I need is as much as you can make, I will handle moving the stuff and making my dough off of it." you can hear Frost rattling something on his end, "How much you need man?" Dean smiles and looks at his buddy Arthur, "As much as you can make." Frost chuckles, "You know I'm gonna charge you price and a half right?" "Hey frosty that's alright I'm charging three times what you charge me and these schmucks will pay it." Frost laughs, "Sounds good Dean have your people get in touch with me."

Dean hangs up and looks at Arthur, "Hey man have Jimmy and Paul make a trip to Canada to see my buddy Frost. Send them with enough cash to buy the country, also have a hitsquad tail them if anyone so much as looks at them wrong have them eliminate them without a second though." Arthur nods, "Got it boss." Dean lights a cigar, "Also have my car prepared, I want to make a trip up there myself to see the first deal through and have a talk with Frost."

Arthur nods and heads out, Dean decides to make himself comfortable while he waits for everything to be in place. Dean was going to make it big time now, he would bring in more money than any other mobster in the trade. 

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

JNordo (hereinafter "Jon") is born out of Irish heritage. His great grandfather, having emigrated from Ireland during the Irish potato famine, barely made a living as a cobbler. There was never any sort of wealth from which Jon's family could be blessed. No, he had to scrape for every nickel and dime.

After having grown up in the dirty Old City District, Philly, Jon started waiting tables at "Giuseppe's Ristorante", the local Italian restaurant. However, with an increase in taxes and the Great Depression forcing Giuseppe to let go of Jon from the restaurant, Jon had nowhere else to turn but crime; especially at a time where liquor was legally prohibited. This is when Jon met who may be the most influential and inspirational person to him: Dean Winchester. Dean had given Jon some small work to see if Jon could prove himself. After succeeding with only a few petty crimes, Dean recognized the ambition and potential in Jon to become one of the wealthiest associates Dean has ever had, and perhaps one of the most loyal. This was not only proven through Jon's initial petty crimes, but also for the fact that Jon immediately flew from his hometown to Chicago to start slinging drugs for Dean.

Jon, finally making something out of himself and recently becoming sponsored by Dean Winchester, decides to make a call to Dean to see what help he can give to his boss on his newly-opened liquor business. Dean says that after Jon having proven himself thus far, he is going to have Jon smuggle small shipments of cased rum and whiskey between Chicago and Philly.

Jon, ecstatic at yet another, but larger opportunity to prove himself once more, accepts the mission. If only Jon's great grand-dad knew what the true American Dream was. If Jon ever knew what it was, this was the closest to it that he has ever experienced in his life.

Report Post Tip

Finally Dean got the call that the truck was loaded with the liquor and that he could head up to meet with them before they brought it back to the states. Dean gets his driver ready and they move to the car and head out for Canada. Dean wears his nice suit and grabs a couple cuban cigars. 

On the trip he sees a bunch of a ton of wildlife, not much vegetation though. Canada being a cold arctic winterland that it is, Dean was happy to be passing through the country again he loved the people. Dean saw where the moonshiners lived just up ahead, these boys were way out in the sticks Dean was happy to see them so far out of the public eye.

Dean approaches, "Frost dude how are your nuts not frozen all the way out here?" Frost laughs, "Well first I'd have to have a pair wouldn't I?" the men all around laugh and Dean sees his men are all waiting to move to liquor back to Philly to being selling. "I appreciate you hooking us up the way you did!" Frost nods. "Yeah man I'm happy to be making money, you boys pay way more for shine than anyone around here is willing to!" Dean decides to spend the night here, he gives his buddy Frost a cigar and they have drinks and tell tales for the night before Dean heads back to Philly. 

Report Post Tip

Dean wakes up after a long night of partying with his friend Frost to a call from Godfather Patangeli, "Move to Los Angeles." Dean reacts and boards a plane leaving the liquor in the hands of his of his associates moving the product back to Philly.

Dean gets off the plane in Los Angeles and falls in line with the rest of the Philly mobsters on the war path, he gets on line and begins gunning down any mobster who calls the city of angels home. Dean then hears the yelling, "Cease Fire!" Luis was telling the Philly men to hold their fire and to not kill another man.

Dean got off the plane back in Philly and had to go check in with his men, they still operated out of the butcher shop they had bought the warehouse behind the joint as well. Dean walks in and finds the truck with all the liquor just where it should be with a few guards to attend to it. "Very nicely done men!" Dean clapped, "Alright I want this pushed out to the bars we set the deals up with, let me know when you're done." Dean decides to head home and let his men do their jobs, he heads home and haves a drink before relaxing for the night.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Dean enters the Liquor Business
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL