Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 18 - 23:52:01
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Pew Pew: Durden Spawn Collection Count Started by: Morte_Rossa on Jul 08, '19 22:32

Hello everyone!

Here is where I will keep track of how many credits have been donated towards the spawn.

As of the time of this post, 37 credits have been sent my way! Let's keep 'em coming and it should be an awesome spawn!

Thanks!

Report Post Tips: 13 / Total: $260,000 Tip

Today, our total donations is 42 credits.

Thank you everyone!

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

I should get a refund

Report Post Tip

I can send them back if you wish. 

Report Post Tip

I SHOULD get one but because it is you I will not ask for it.

Report Post Tip

Never. 

Report Post Tip

I can't wait to chip in for a durden spawn to grow the guns of the current purge regime in Philly...

Talk about turkeys voting for Christmas.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Yeah! Those bloodthirsty tyrants that have issued the protection order that you're currently riding out are so damn unreasonable! Goddamit Philly! Be better!

Report Post Tip

Roflmao @ Enjorlas

Suck a little bit less on the corporate Kool Aid old bean.  I think the protection order was there because your magnanimous leaders just couldn't be arsed hunting down the last few people for +1s.

Report Post Tip

Oxygene, if you had been the one out here waxing lyrical I probably wouldn't have said anything but to come out and castigate the regime whilst operating under their protection seems a bit disingenuous. Hypocritical, even. That was the point of my reply, since that clearly evaded you.

Report Post Tip

Enjolras I would argue it's quite hypocritical to infer that anyone currently living isn't doing it under the protection of the purge regime (Philly) currently seal clubbing their way across any city with hitters of over 500.

If your face doesn't fit, fuck off seems to be the message.

Will we keep ignoring this until the game goes into a sub 300 users coma?

Report Post Tip

LucyVerdasco inference relys on facts and evidence; it's not typically something that can be hypocritical, so I don't really understand the point you're trying to convey here?

Sure, I inferred (and subsequently implied) that you're still alive because of Philly's protection order, but I don't know what other conclusion can be made? You're alive, despite your crew being removed, because the regime decreed it to be. Can you offer me another reason you're still alive, post-removal? Or why my inference is hypocritical? Cos I honestly don't get the point you're trying to make here?

Report Post Tip

All this aside, you can either choose to donate or not choose to donate. You're still allowed the option of choice. If you want to shoot Durdens, donate, or shoot them when they're spawned, etc. If you don't want to shoot Durdens, don't shoot them, don't donate, etc. It's really that simple. Not sure why people had to bring the argument here that it's just for Philly to train their guns and they're purging the world, etc. It's for everyone to have some fun shooting, and if you don't like the idea of it, then that's fine. That's your right to not like something.

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip

With that said, the donations have halted coming in so we are still at 42 credits. Hopefully we get some more donations!

Report Post Tip

Enjolras, LucyVerdasco is be a bit stiff and cold. Never trust a man in a kilt.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $50,000 Tip

One donation came in since the last update and we are at 46 credits. Thanks to everyone that has donated so far.

Report Post Tip

Due to a couple contributions today, including 14 of my own, we are now up to 85 credits donated! 

Hopefully there will be a vast jump in donation amounts so that we can get closer to the goal of 500 credits.

Thanks everyone!

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

Been a couple days since I updated everyone. Sorry about that!

We're now up to 136 credits for the Durden spawn. Thanks everyone! 

Report Post Tip

Because of this big spawn right now,  I'm going to keep the collection going until this coming weekend. 

Report Post Tip

Hello everyone. Our donation total is up! It's up to 163 credits currently, thanks to several more donations coming in! Thank you all that have donated!

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Pew Pew: Durden Spawn Collection Count
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL