Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 25 - 19:55:07
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 [ > - >>> ]
The Future of the City of Angels Started by: Video on Jul 09, '19 22:14

Every one of the above and the ones below should be purged. Any hand low and below should be purged. These are bad auths. Leaders, GF's and hands should be available for their families. This is pathetic. It is the worst I have ever seen here. 

Enaento, to suggest that someone should be removed from their position because of the amount of time they have currently spent at their desks, without knowing fuck all about them and any circumstances surrounding it is quite frankly laughable. Fuck, it's almost as laughable as you are for coming out here crying and hijacking Don Video's speech because your father died. 

Let me tell you, for someone whom is supposed to have a good understanding of how our world works through their forefathers, you are doing a piss poor job yourself. Right now you look more like the class clown, but then again it seems there always has to be one when these things go down. Today, I suppose it's just your turn.

For future reference though, I have no issues with you feeling the urge to call me out. I would however suggest that you at least get some understanding on your part of the nonsense you're spouting instead of making yourself look even more of an idiot than what you already appear to be.

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip

Challenging the fucked up system is crying. I see .. I will try to remember that lil winston.

Report Post Tip

Rampage stood there and listened closely to what was being said by either party as he was slowly gathering his thoughts over the best course to put this out there so everyone would get a happy response. 

"During the time my family has been on these shores, there have been quite a few different regimes. There have been those that believe in peace, purge, shoot their own 'friends' and whatnot, however one of the few things I that was a similarity was when it came to Competition cities. For a long time they have been viewed only as a wild west theme, where whoever takes the bold suit has to be 24/7 on his guard in case others from within decide to randomly move on them just for fun."

Grabbing his pack of cigar and a pack of matches in his pocket, Rampage took a deep breath and went on again after lighting one.

"Now, as Don Aladdin mentioned before, Los Angeles is out there for the new generation to take a shot at leading. My ancestors have taken auth before in a couple of competition cities and it's been a quite good, prosperous and long run based on their words." said Rampage as he inhaled some of that good nicotine in.

"Another thing, as I mentioned before about similarities, one other thing have always been the people who can't take this and go on discouraging others. A little talk here, a small message there and boom. That's how it goes. I don't know if you're doing with with full awarness or not but should really consider the actions you take. 

That is not the thing we are trying to build here. We all want what's best for this fine country of ours, which is growth in every aspect of it. Now if you want to point out mistakes we make, please go ahead and do so. Your word will not go unnoticed, when I say your, it is for everyones word out there that has any idea on how to make this a better place."

With that his cigar came to an end and he threw it out.

"Looking forward to hearing any complains, and hopefully people eager to get the bold suit go ahead and try themselves."

Report Post Tip
This is a great opportunity for those that want to see if they have what it takes to run a family. For those that say it's just for target practice have most likely never had kin involved in a project city in the past. It's a fresh start and anyone can put their words to action and show the rest of the world if they're up for the task.
My ancestors have participated in a project city once upon a time. It was also in LA, made it to the rank of Godfather Chairman and the city went completely legit in the criminal sense at least. LV was also a project city at this time, and ended up controlling our entire world for quite sometime. So saying that it's a death sentence and not a real opportunity is not factual in any sense. The death sentence is life itself, and we all face it no matter the city we live in or our affiliations.
Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

UPDATE: 

We have had a great few interviews today. Two candidates have been chosen and will be taken up residency in Los Angeles. I will not spoil the surprise as it is not fair for me to do so. However when these two individuals do set up they will come here and share with you the name of their families. 

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

Congrats AdmiralAckbar_ and Infinite

Video might not want to spoil things but I don't have a problem with it. Best of luck on your new adventures.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

UPDATE: 

We have a new man stepping in the role of crew leader and joining the other two crew leaders in LA. 

Addition:

We were originally planning to take nine crews to the city of angels. After further reflection we are dropping that number to three. The reason for this is we want to develop a city to thrive. 

Stops by to see the people hating on an opportunity for others to step up and take on their own families. Listening carefully to Video and the updates that are coming thick and fast he sees a great chance for people to see what they are made of. 

Good going Video on getting this sorted. LA is a great chance for some new leaders to step up and seize their chance at running their own families. Yes, this has been tried in the past and sometimes the leaders fail and sometimes the leaders succeed. Sometimes they work well together, sometimes crews fail and are removed. However, this is a golden chance for someone to show people what they are made of. They may be new blood whose family lines have never led before, there may be those with a history of leading whose children want another shot. People can hate, but this is a chance for anyone who meets the requirements to step up. 

Good luck to those who get the opportunity. 

Aladdin you’re an absolute dipshit or a suck up trying to buy more time. This is the mot recycled dumb idea MR has ever had
Tish, you not giving a shit that you’re a half ia leader isn’t shocking... pretty on brand for you. Doesn’t make it right though

fuck, anyone else want to go in on me today?! 

Report Post Tip
Tish your hairline is uneven and your mothers cabbages are underwhelming!
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $50,000 Tip

Aladdin you’re an absolute dipshit or a suck up trying to buy more time. This is the mot recycled dumb idea MR has ever had

Give first time CL's a chance to work on their skills.......Check

Give some leaders a chance to shine..........................Check

Fill a city with diverse individuals...............................Check

Give someone a chance to make GF, first time ever......Check

So whats your great novel idea? 

Report Post Tip

I'm not generally a fan of these competition cities, because they're normally subject to an on-going fee, and are essentially just a free-for-all shoot 'em up cities to beef up another city's finances.

That being said, these issues have been addressed, so I can't see why so many people have such issue with this comp city. I think it's a great way for people who regularly get overlooked to have the chance to set up their own operation and decide their own destiny. Personally, I think Video, Insta and the council have done a good job ironing out the kinks and resisting the urge to be greedy by charging for the privilege of running a crew, so kudos to them!

Good luck to all the applicants! I hope you all have very prosperous runs.

Report Post Tip
If the bosses do nothing, you call them gutless and lazy, when they do something, you insult them.
Pick a side of the fence you fucking mouth breathers.
Report Post Tips: 5 / Total: $100,000 Tip

Update: 

i apologize sincerely. We are allowing a total of 6 crews to enter the city of LA. What I meant to say earlier I botched. 

So three more crews are eligible to join. If interested please follow the correct procedure to apply.

Report Post Tip
  1. You must be between 11 to 30 days of age to apply. 

A 56 day old crew leader in comp city... These guys cant even stick to their own stipulations.

Facepalm

Report Post Tip

After grabbing his coffee, Garou noticed a Gangster at the back seemingly looking unhappy. Walking over, he smiled and tapped him on the shoulder.

"Hey there young one, you may have not noticed but Don Video already made a few updates to the way in which the City would work."

Pointing over to the signboard, he guided them over to the rules which had already been shown to the crowd before taking another sip of his morning coffee.

Additions

From here forth the age to enter this comp city will be from 11-55 Days of age. 

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip
It amazes me every time.
Whenever someone is trying something there is always people who complain and whine.
Good for you Video and those doing this challenge I hope the best for everyone involved.

UPDATE: 

Sam_Winchester is moving to the City of Angels

UPDATE:

Two more spots currently available. Please message Insta or Video

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Future of the City of Angels
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL