Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 10:39:02
Page:  1 
Lol War Started by: Devastation on Feb 08, '08 18:13
Devastation walks down the street with his hands in his pockets - his gun holstered in a hidden coat pocket- yet it is rendered useless, because, his coat is zipped. It is very cold out here and besides... what is the worst thing that could happen? Finally, finding a small garbage can, Devastation tips it around and stands on the top.

"War... well who gives a fuck about that? I am here too talk about something more important then all of this silliness. I am here too talk to you all about premature ejaculation. Everywhere this epidemic is spreading and by 1948 we will all be dead from this tragedy."

Devastation pulls out a tiny parchment of paper and hands it around to the good people surrounding him.

"This will show that one in every ten people will suffer from the disease of premature ejaculation. We must stop this now! I say that we implemnt penigone. This will shrink everybodies penises for the time being. Stopping the horrible diseases that follow. I will tell you once... If we don't stop the jaculation - we will die in an immaculation. Well that makes no sense. But, it rhymes. That is all that matters!"

Devastation then hops from the can - ducks from an oncoming bullet and walks away.

"You too... can help make this land of ours a better place!"
Report Post Tip
Maybe we'll all be dead by 1948; but you've got no fucking idea of what it'll be like in 1984 man.
Report Post Tip
*Walks past the men as they are expressing their feelings about the recent war*

I find it very hard to concentrate in a conversation when there is alot of swearing involved, maybe it's just me and my old age, but there are ladies present remember..

*Walks on as like nothing has happend*
Report Post Tip
I shall remember that.

I shall also remember I am a thieving, blackmailing, embezzling, conniving criminal growing up in a crime orientated environment in the 1930's.

Get a grip man.
Report Post Tip
I can't beleive that you people aren't taking this seriously! I for one will never be able to forgive you guys! I am totally going to quit this business forever!

Devastation stomps off in a huff.

I thought I could join this wonderful place too help people! I FIND THAT I WAS WRONG!
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Lol War
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL